Skin Farming in 7.0

Vantheria-DN

9 hours ago, SunwheelGreen-KT said:

My question is not about plumes from, 5.8, but about unenchantable ones sold in the Lakrun store for Genesis crystals, ARE THEY LONG? On previous patches 6-7 I crafted many Ancient plumes and bracelets for majority of characters and enchanted them to +10 (sometimes occasionally higher) so they became long. Otherwise they are short and ugly. The preview  window doesn't show the transparent continuation of the plume.

I see what you are asking now, all the plumes are short, you can however still purchase one that you can enchant, its the yellow Ancient ones opposite to the NPC selling red and purple. The plume you want is called Ancient Herald's Plume, it can be upgraded to Legendary Dark Talon at +15. So if you get it to +15 Dark Talon Ultimate you would have the best pvp plume and also a long one.

7 hours ago, Vantheria-DN said:

Hey guys, pleasepleaseplease keep this topic about skins, not gear/enchanting!

Sorry there, since we were talking about what the plumes look like I thought that would loosely counts as on topic.

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't know for how long we have this, but I didn't know about it untill a few minutes ago, so lets spread the info!

There is a new currency at Beluslan, called Accorn, and its used to get some goodies that are useful for leveling, including equipement, and I noticed there are some interesting skins. Each village in Beluslan (and I assume Heiron too) have 1 or 2 shugos that trade the accorns.

First, there is Kahrun skin at Kidonrun's
uYTSTgw.jpg

Then, at Kistenian's there's the same old white skin - that I forgot the name - from the previous patch. And this plate helm that I really like (it changes the hairstyle)
vF0VIVM.jpg

At Hoarfrost there is the crucible c1 skin 
ggHcSFF.jpg

At the watchpost, the crucible c2/ 5.X arena skin 
IBN07sG.jpg

and also the old crusader (pvp token - I don't remember the name of the elyos version) wing skin 
vscnzNU.jpg

and finally, at Besfer's, the old bm skin + Kahrun wings 
Nn5soK4.jpg

Now the sad part is: Couldn't find accorn quests that lvl 80's can do in order to farm for the skins, even though I have checked the "display low level quests" box at game options :(((((

wHql4dN.jpg

But for those with low level toons that would like to get some of these skins, go for it :)

DevilNest is correct and for Asmodian players the level 76 mob is Queen Alukina and is located in Alukina's Palace in Beluslan. She dropped 10 acorn bundles and they give random number of acorn, my Asmo got 22 of them and my Elyos got 25 of them so it looks like more than 1 per bundle. You can farm those skins with by defeating this mob until you have enough acorns to buy whatever you are interested in. You will see where the mob is by the red icon for bosses on your map.

On 12/06/2020 at 11:05 PM, DinobotSSJ-KT said:

DevilNest is correct and for Asmodian players the level 76 mob is Queen Alukina and is located in Alukina's Palace in Beluslan. She dropped 10 acorn bundles and they give random number of acorn, my Asmo got 22 of them and my Elyos got 25 of them so it looks like more than 1 per bundle. You can farm those skins with by defeating this mob until you have enough acorns to buy whatever you are interested in. You will see where the mob is by the red icon for bosses on your map.

Yes!!! Thank you a lot for the info!
Last night I went there and killed Alukina, so I managed to get the full cloth skin and the spellbook for my sm <3 
I missed that book skin a lot since I rerolled to asmo, I used to have it on my elyos back in 3.0 but never really bothered farming kahrun symbols for skins on my asmo untill they removed it and it was too late for me.

On 12/6/2020 at 11:05 PM, DinobotSSJ-KT said:

Nice! good info, i opened a bundle and got only 1 token... that pissed me off i said ''ncsoft again calling Bundle a 1 single token bag''  and i threw them all away without opening the rest lol, i guess i will farm a couple of skins now :D

your nick sounds familiar, by any chance you played elyos gladiator on Gameforge Spatalos server around 3.0 patch lol ?

• 3 weeks later...

Vasharti weapon skins are available in this 7.5 patch for level 80 toons!

I went poking around Fire Temple to see what drops in there these days. The regular mobs drop Tempest gear (Frostforged skin), so nothing new/interesting on them. However, if you can get Vile Judge Kromede to spawn (not sure what the spawn rate is for Vile Judge vs regular Kromede), then you can get the Vasharti weapon! Note, I do not know if regular Kromede drops these boxes. I'll have to wait until reset and do the instance again because I only have one low level toon currently.

Vile Judge Kromede drops two legendary boxes. These are both transferable to level 80 toons! This has not been the case in the past, so I'm happy about this change. So following the instructions on page 1 of this thread, transfer the boxes to your main after beating her on your level 43-52 toon.

The first box is called Legendary Kromede's Armor. This is NOT the old Kromede armor, sad to say. This is just the Fallen Poeta gear which is widely available in the current patch under the name Conqueror's, Helio's, Volcanic, etc. So that box is a bust, RIP. However, the other box is called Legendary Kromede's Weapon and, oddly enough, it's the Vasharti (Rentus Base) weapon, not the Kromede weapon lol. That said, it is a different colorway. The original Vasharti weapons are a rusty gold color. This version is a platinum/silver color that looks mirror-like. This box will give you the "best" weapon for your class. So no shield/mace for chanter, no greatsword for glad, etc.

Since images aren't working on the forums right now, here are links to screencaps:

Loot window showing boxes/boss

Armor box skins (not Kromede RIP)

Weapon box skin (Vasharti)

22 hours ago, Vantheria-DN said:

Note, I do not know if regular Kromede drops these boxes.

I've confirmed that regular Kromede the Corrupt DOES drop both of these boxes! There was no difference in the loot between regular Kromede and Vile Judge actually. The only difference is that regular Kromede's loot timer is shorter. Vile Judge doesn't become lootable to a level 80 toon until 15 minutes later, but regular Kromede is only 5 minutes, so be fast when switching toons!

Also, I confirmed that Chalice Guard Denlavis only drops the Tempest skin like the other mobs inside the instance, so there's no reason to bother with that side of the instance. Just go straight for Kromede.

• 4 months later...

Some people have mentioned the skins at the acorn NPCs are a bunch of old skins, but I wanted to point out that you can get a full set of an old skin including the weapon for only 20 acorns via some quests. This is less than the amount of acorns you would need to buy a full set of skins from the shugo NPCs. These dark blue quests are available to pick up as a level 80. Note, these are DIFFERENT old skins than the ones that you can buy piece by piece on the shugo NPCs themselves! You also get a little bonus stigma selection pouch for a bit of kinah too (or to keep if you still need stigmas).

Old Eternal Daevanion Set:

vAFPRui.jpg

JVIboED.jpg

Xhz8apJ.jpg

Old Ceramium Coin Set:

aSA3iRq.jpg

h0upiPP.jpg

LhC7Qa2.jpg

There are other dark blue quests at the rest of the Beluslan/Heiron main leveling quest areas (where you can teleport on the map).

• 1 month later...
On 7/7/2020 at 1:59 PM, Vantheria-DN said:

Vasharti weapon skins are available in this 7.5 patch for level 80 toons!

I went poking around Fire Temple to see what drops in there these days. The regular mobs drop Tempest gear (Frostforged skin), so nothing new/interesting on them. However, if you can get Vile Judge Kromede to spawn (not sure what the spawn rate is for Vile Judge vs regular Kromede), then you can get the Vasharti weapon! Note, I do not know if regular Kromede drops these boxes. I'll have to wait until reset and do the instance again because I only have one low level toon currently.

Vile Judge Kromede drops two legendary boxes. These are both transferable to level 80 toons! This has not been the case in the past, so I'm happy about this change. So following the instructions on page 1 of this thread, transfer the boxes to your main after beating her on your level 43-52 toon.

The first box is called Legendary Kromede's Armor. This is NOT the old Kromede armor, sad to say. This is just the Fallen Poeta gear which is widely available in the current patch under the name Conqueror's, Helio's, Volcanic, etc. So that box is a bust, RIP. However, the other box is called Legendary Kromede's Weapon and, oddly enough, it's the Vasharti (Rentus Base) weapon, not the Kromede weapon lol. That said, it is a different colorway. The original Vasharti weapons are a rusty gold color. This version is a platinum/silver color that looks mirror-like. This box will give you the "best" weapon for your class. So no shield/mace for chanter, no greatsword for glad, etc.

Since images aren't working on the forums right now, here are links to screencaps:

Loot window showing boxes/boss

Armor box skins (not Kromede RIP)

Weapon box skin (Vasharti)

Hey there! Super late response but I was looking for JUST this actually

Are you sure the weapon box is account transferable? Says it isn’t but maybe that’s after you open it once? Unsure.

17 hours ago, ShyIee said:

Hey there! Super late response but I was looking for JUST this actually

Are you sure the weapon box is account transferable? Says it isn’t but maybe that’s after you open it once? Unsure.

Unless they changed something since July, then yes, it can be looted by other toons on your account. Note, that is not the same thing as account transferable though. It cannot be looted on one toon and then put in the account warehouse. You must follow these instructions:

On 10/18/2019 at 4:20 PM, Vantheria-DN said:

How to create a proper group that will allow a level 80 toon to loot the skins:

1. (You can ignore this step.)
  2. You will need two toons in the group: a level 1 on a separate account and a toon within 10 levels of the mobs in Fire Temple (I think up to level 41 iirc) on your main account. Your level 1 toon should be in the group the entire time, regardless of how much switching you do for other toons to loot.
  3. Your level 1 toon can just sit wherever. Bring your level 37 (or whatever) toon inside the instance by itself (while in group with the level 1) and kill mobs/beat the instance.
  4. (You can ignore this step.)
  5. After you kill the final boss in the instance, you will have a few minutes to wait before you can loot on another toon. So kill the boss and then go to character screen -- again, DO NOT LEAVE GROUP -- and switch to your level 80 toon. Bring it inside the instance (the level 1 should still be chilling in group with you) and wait by the boss until it becomes lootable.
  6. As a general rule, your level 1 toon should always be in the group from start to finish. Do not ever make it leave or you risk the group falling apart and you being kicked from the instance before you're done looting.

** When you enter lower level instances, such as Haramel or Lower Udas Temple, select “Enter with my squad” or some such phrasing; don’t enter the instance in the solo mode. **

17 hours ago, Vantheria-DN said:

Unless they changed something since July, then yes, it can be looted by other toons on your account. Note, that is not the same thing as account transferable though. It cannot be looted on one toon and then put in the account warehouse. You must follow these instructions:

Thanks, and I appreciate the help here

theres only 1 issues and it’s most likely due to how Fire Temple functions now. The weapon that is dropped is contained in a box called “Kromede’s Weapon Box” and depending on the class that opens it, it contains a weapon specific to that class, meaning, even if I were to do this whole setup and get the box for my sin, upon opening it, I’d be only allowed to choose either the dagger or the sword in this case

Guess I’m stuck for good lol

• 4 months later...
7 hours ago, Haxan said:

can we please keep this post alive for further information 

There isn't much more to provide. I was looking to pass some skins to my main at one point, but I got lazy. This guide is pretty good though.

On 6/4/2021 at 4:50 PM, Haxan said:

can we please keep this post alive for further information 

Sorry, I stopped playing Aion about 6 weeks ago, but tbh there isn't anything new to add. :/ Pages 4-5 (and parts of pages 1-3) is still accurate to the current patch.

Archived