[Youtube - H. Ello] [AION 7.2] Changes to Crafting

Aion 7.2 has been deployed to Russia

• Aetherforging recipes for Noble Gilded (PvP proc) equipment
    • Requires doubled amount of Alcemiums, Magic Stones, and Burning Titanias
    • Requires additional new material
    • No point to do this, get Red Katalam Strife gear instead
  • Red Katalam Blood Mark Strife PvP gear
    • Same base stats as T2 Ultimate Crafted equipment (i.e inferior to Dark Talon PvP equipment)
    • Two versions, both tunable
      • Fierce - Higher PvpPowerBoost(Resist) and tuning stats
      • Bloodstained - Lower PvpPowerBoost(Resist), 15% lower tuning stats than Fierce
    • Use Blood Marks to buy Strife gear to extract them for Fighting Spirit Fragments
  • Ultimate Sovereign Weapon Chest
    • Recipe: Weapon Chest Fragment
      • Costs 850 Stellium and 1 Merciless Spirit Crystal (purchase with 5,144,000 AP)
      • Combine 50 Weapon Chest Fragments to receive Ultimate Sovereign Weapon Chest
      • If craft procs, get Ultimate Sovereign Weapon Chest instead
    • Recipe: Ultimate Sovereign Weapon Chest
      • Costs 4253(?) Stellium and 1 Critical Merciless Spirit Crystal (purchase with 25,720,000 AP
    • Recipes are not learned automatically
      • Acquired from final boss drop from new 12-man instance - Normal mode only, not from easy mode
  • Alcemium Craft
    • Alcemium Key (Ancient, Legendary, Ultimate)
      • Dropped from instances
    • If craft proc, get key to the treasure chest instead
      • Treasure chests are scattered in Red Katalam
      • Rewards
        • Pre-enchanted strife gear
          • Extract for Fighting Spirit Fragments
        • Manastones
        • Enchantment Stones
  • Ancient Alcemium (not Legendary / Ultimate) no longer drop from Lakrum named Leader mobs
    • Now drops from Bastion of Souls and Frozen Monolith final boss instead
  • Potion Crafting (can be ignored)
    • Requires 1 Ancient Guiding Stone, new gathering materials (that requires an extraction item) for an item worth 8625 kinah from Gold Sands Shop

8 hours ago, Vantheria-DN said:

I literally can't find one single GOOD thing in this list lol.

If I understand the list right, you'll be able to craft the masterwork version of armor directly for double the materials. If that's what it is I think lots of people would see that as a good thing. Especially because you can easily go 2 crafts without getting a proc. :( The same with being able to buy another alternative pvp set. It's still lower than ultimate dark talon, but it can give more people a chance to gear up with something decent and not so enchantment rng dependent. 

13 hours ago, TheSecretCowLeve-KT said:
  • Red Katalam Blood Mark Strife PvP gear
    • Use Blood Marks to buy Strife gear to extract them for Fighting Spirit Fragments

Sure, you can do that but that is the last thing I want to do with them in the game. You see, there are two version of bloodmarks, the legendary and the ultimate. You can get ultimate bloodmarks with legendary, although it's RNG. With those ultimate you can buy boxes that can give you either a gear part, having a passive or an active skill that you can skin your real gear with, or  it's empty. Those are op skills that everyone would want them, so why would I waste my marks on fragments? Those fragments are easier to get when you can trade them through account warehouse in a later update (https://aion.plaync.com/board/hotissue/view?articleId=867770&viewMode=list&size=20), or buy them with xp, and all you have to do is garrisons on alts and put them in account warehouse.

In case it's hard to translate that page, this is the summary, translated:

https://forum.aion.gameforge.com/forum/thread/2300-aion-7-2/?postID=99995#post99995

Renewal of the Account Warehouse

Kinah storage in the account warehouse will be possible again

Following items will be available to be put in the account warehouse

Tradeable items via Brokers (include Craft related items, Minions Contracts, Enchant Stones, Manastones)

Etiums

Fragment of the Fighting Spirit

8 hours ago, Lad-DN said:

If I understand the list right, you'll be able to craft the masterwork version of armor directly for double the materials. If that's what it is I think lots of people would see that as a good thing. Especially because you can easily go 2 crafts without getting a proc. :( The same with being able to buy another alternative pvp set. It's still lower than ultimate dark talon, but it can give more people a chance to gear up with something decent and not so enchantment rng dependent. 

True, but it seems just as hard because you need double the materials, and they are harder to come by. Idk maybe I'm being too hard on NCsoft (lol).

How many ancient alcemium do you get from the bosses? Are there any changes to the manastone crafts that make it easier? Just cutting the ancient alcemium is going to kill alcemium coming into the game.

Is there a way to convert legendary/ultimate alcemium to ancient?

thanks

3 hours ago, Hellish-DN said:

How many ancient alcemium do you get from the bosses? Are there any changes to the manastone crafts that make it easier? Just cutting the ancient alcemium is going to kill alcemium coming into the game.

Is there a way to convert legendary/ultimate alcemium to ancient?

thanks

Answer from H. Ello in the video's comments:

• 6 from Frozen Monolith
    • 24 / week (F2P)
    • 30 / week (Prestige)
  • 3 from Bastion of Souls
    • 12 / week (F2P)
    • 15 / week (Prestige)

Seems like to be another anti-bot change.

H. Ello has been emphasizing on extracting Red Katalam gear for Fighting Spirit Fragments.

Archived