Sooo they want people to come back?

GenericUser7319

The only way I'd be active in the game is if they got rid of the cutesy elements, i.e. Roye/Cheska.  It would be nice if the developers stuck to the original storyline, and brought back the lower-level side quests.  Sadly, my crystal ball tells me that those changes ain't happenin'.

I tried, folks.  I might as well have shouted "Stop!" to an F5 tornado.

>:(

7 hours ago, Rohanna-KT said:

The only way I'd be active in the game is if they got rid of the cutesy elements, i.e. Roye/Cheska.  It would be nice if the developers stuck to the original storyline, and brought back the lower-level side quests.  Sadly, my crystal ball tells me that those changes ain't happenin'.

I tried, folks.  I might as well have shouted "Stop!" to an F5 tornado.

>:(

Funny thing is you'd probably have a higher chance of success doing that than convincing NCSoft of anything unfortunately.

My favorite part about the storyline with Cheska is when Princess Tutu blocks a dagger with her face, gets vanished on the spot because she clearly hasn't bound to an obelisk once in her life, and everyone gets Dramatically Sorrowful about this despite cheering by a fresh pile of corpses not 2 minutes ago. What?

Indeed, they also need to get rid of anything kawaii-vomit they implemented. Even though I now use transparent transforms for everything, I still see cute k-pop style pijama animals running around with their tiny legged characters and I cringe.

There is nothing epic left in this mmorpg. They turned it into Hello kitty.

Archived