Weekly Server Maintenance - October 23, 2019

Cyan

• Aion Team
On 10/22/2019 at 8:47 PM, Pita-EK said:

@Cyan what about ppl that are abusing luna entry to farm GP, and logging inside fortress? Is de dev team working to fix that as well?
Any news about transfers? Thank you

I have seen a fix for this coming down the line. Don't have an exact date. Transfers are also coming, just need to finish up some website testing. 

On 10/23/2019 at 8:56 AM, Vantheria-DN said:

If the candies had been by toon, this event wouldn't have been terrible because at least you could have stocked up on revival stones (which I desperately need) without too much effort since they're probably tradeable. But if it's by account only... well, that sucks. :( Oh well, I'll just attempt to get my Dazzling Arabian skin.

We're going to be bringing the servers down today briefly to make this adjustment. It was intended to be per character.

On 10/22/2019 at 6:23 PM, AriaTheMelodious-DN said:

@Cyan event post does not tell us which instances have the Pumpking, please tell us!

I'll add it but here's the list. Sorry!

• Infernal Drakenspire Depths
  • Primeth's Forge
  • Frozen Monolith
  • Bastion of Souls
  • The Veilenthrone
  • Herelym Mine
  • Stellin Development Lab (Easy)
  • Stellin Development Lab
  • Tiamat Stronghold

11 minutes ago, Cyan said:

I have seen a fix for this coming down the line. Don't have an exact date. Transfers are also coming, just need to finish up some website testing. 

We're going to be bringing the servers down today briefly to make this adjustment. It was intended to be per character.

• Primeth's Forge
  • Frozen Monolith
  • Bastion of Souls
  • The Veilenthrone
  • Herelym Mine
  • Primeth's Forge (Hard)
  • Tiamat Stronghold

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, Cyan said:

Obasi-n.gif

17 hours ago, Pita-EK said:

@Cyan what about ppl that are abusing luna entry to farm GP

using luna entries to get luna is an abuse?? howcome?? is part of the system that allows you to go in the instance, get the reward and craft the luna, i do that with all my chars so i can get luna materials in my main char and craft an Ancient transformation scroll, i dont she howcome doing that could be an abuse.

31 minutes ago, Vessttemona-KT said:

Obasi-n.gif

using luna entries to get luna is an abuse?? howcome?? is part of the system that allows you to go in the instance, get the reward and craft the luna, i do that with all my chars so i can get luna materials in my main char and craft an Ancient transformation scroll, i dont she howcome doing that could be an abuse.

They mean by that going inside luna isntance inside fort before siege and coming out from there the moment after  ppl teleported out of fort, so they can kill the guards to farm GP beofe others arrive

besides all the other issues mentioned prior I  need to add just one more.   Sometimes, not all, for no apparent reason the coffin that provides the xp bonus just will not work.   No clonk noise, no error notice just nothing.,   Its as though the character just did not exist at all.   This doesn't happen on all but it does on some so something along the line is broke like so many other things.   Seems normal these days whether its here or outside here in the real world...   Way too much is broken and no one seems to know what to do about it anymore.  If it gets fixed that's great but if not, well I guess it won't.

You know, I left aion NA more than one year ago after playing It since 2012. I moved to GF aion and I thought It would be the worst choice. I Am so sad to say that they are doing better than you. I logged into the game and the server is so dead that even illegally created servers are more populated and better followed by their producers. Everytime I come on here to follow up on the community I just reconfirm myself I did the right choice. Unfortunately there is nothing to joke about. 

I beg you, if you want this game to survive start thinking how to Keep them on Aion instead on showing them the way to leave. And even joking about bugs and servers issues, that's really not the case. Once It was used to reward Players for each content they were losing, now you fool them and also have fun about It..?

Forums are the way for you to gather what the community feels like and everytime I come here I feel so bad for how you're diving the game into a rubbish Bin

14 hours ago, Lenoir-KT said:

besides all the other issues mentioned prior I  need to add just one more.   Sometimes, not all, for no apparent reason the coffin that provides the xp bonus just will not work.   No clonk noise, no error notice just nothing.,   Its as though the character just did not exist at all.   This doesn't happen on all but it does on some so something along the line is broke like so many other things.   Seems normal these days whether its here or outside here in the real world...   Way too much is broken and no one seems to know what to do about it anymore.  If it gets fixed that's great but if not, well I guess it won't.

It was this way both previous years we had this event. It helps if you take off your gear, but usually just clicking it multiple times will get it to eventually work.

@Cyan Is IB glitch ever going to be fixed or players abusing it punished? Any chance for players who suffer due to abuses get any compensation?
I'm getting really tired/annoyed cause most of the time im getting on glitch abusers who starts IB run already with 3rd transformation 1 shotting my whole team...

30 minutes ago, Lilithis-DN said:

im getting on glitch abusers who starts IB run already with 3rd transformation 1 shotting my whole team...

I don't think I've ever been against a team that did this. Do you have a screencap? Not doubting you necessarily, just trying to see if there are any other factors. Like, you mean they literally have level 3 at the very beginning and not after a couple minutes?

On 24/10/2019 at 6:49 AM, Cyan said:

• Primeth's Forge
  • Frozen Monolith
  • Bastion of Souls
  • The Veilenthrone
  • Herelym Mine
  • Tiamat Stronghold

Are you going to respond to my messages, cause my situation with broker snipers stealing craft gear hasn't been resolved and your support team refuses to help and would rather side with cheaters.

It clearly says here in https://us.ncsoft.com/en/legal/user-agreements/aion-rules-of-conduct.php

21. YOU MAY NOT USE ANY THIRD-PARTY PROGRAM (SUCH AS A "BOT") IN ORDER TO AUTOMATE GAMEPLAY FUNCTIONS, INCLUDING PLAYING, CHATTING, INTERACTING OR GATHERING ITEMS WITHIN AION. YOU MAY NOT ASSIST, RELAY OR STORE ITEMS FOR OTHER PLAYERS WHO ARE USING THESE PROCESSES.

Ban these cheaters and return my items.

40 minutes ago, Amiteahx-KT said:

Are you going to respond to my messages, cause my situation with broker snipers stealing craft gear hasn't been resolved and your support team refuses to help and would rather side with cheaters.

It clearly says here in https://us.ncsoft.com/en/legal/user-agreements/aion-rules-of-conduct.php

21. YOU MAY NOT USE ANY THIRD-PARTY PROGRAM (SUCH AS A "BOT") IN ORDER TO AUTOMATE GAMEPLAY FUNCTIONS, INCLUDING PLAYING, CHATTING, INTERACTING OR GATHERING ITEMS WITHIN AION. YOU MAY NOT ASSIST, RELAY OR STORE ITEMS FOR OTHER PLAYERS WHO ARE USING THESE PROCESSES.

Cutest-Beating-Dead-Horse-GIF.gif?w=800&

10 hours ago, Amiteahx-KT said:

Cyan doesnt ban anyone, he is just community mangar, I feel like we kinda told you already that he is not support.

14 hours ago, Amiteahx-KT said:

From this line, it is obvious this guy doesn't get anything that was posted to him.  Clearly still in search of aloe from the burn he received from under posting by a large amount.

There is no way to get his stuff.  Probably in spirit frags already spent.  Time to move on and learn from your bad judgement of trying to sell during an event where we needed to afk for hours to get the 10th anniversary coin things.

• Cyan unpinned this topic

Archived