EC compensation ? it is been almost 2 month!

KissYB-KT

23 minutes ago, BigSexyHook-KT said:

well maybe only few will do that, but the majority that got perma ban i think they are gone for good, after all NA servers don't have much more lifespan lol.

also pretty scammy move from NCwest to let this flow 3 months launch heavy P2W events and then ban ppl after they paid, 

wouldn't have been healthier and easier to take a bit of care for your players, like i suggested before: post Announce on forums and WebPage and Wide Server messages every half an hour warning ppl about punishments if they abuse instead of just let the thing snowball to a crisis and then ban hundreds of players like nothing.

i know it was our decission to exploit nobody forced us, but we got ZERO responses from NCsoft and a really big part of the community was doing it, we know there are a lot of other exploits and hackers running around and NCwest never punish them, so it was very tempting to join the Progression Bandwagon xD 

-DevilNest, drifting away into the endless Flow of Aether...

I'm not sure what your message is, Devil, and that's odd as I usually get what you are saying even if I don't agree. You admit it was your decision to exploit but somehow it's NCWest's fault that you did? Aren't those two mutually exclusive?

15 minutes ago, BigSexyHook-KT said:

some really big spenders got just a warning not a single day ban tho  xD 

A lot of people are lying right now, Devil. Very few people are owning up. Players are telling some people they are perma-ed and others that they got two weeks.  (Probably because people are also scrambling to write to Support and try to get their accounts back ala Blackcrow. So they are actually perma-ed and are saying they got a day or 2 because they think they will be cleared up by then.)

9 minutes ago, AriaTheMelodious-DN said:

@BigSexyHook-KT Devilnest-KT confirmed permabanned? :o

Looks that way.

9 minutes ago, Aly-DN said:

I'm not sure what your message is, Devil, and that's odd as I usually get what you are saying even if I don't agree. You admit it was your decision to exploit but somehow it's NCWest's fault that you did? Aren't those two mutually exclusive?

it's my fault coz i did it, but is not good for the game to lose even more players than it normaly does, and not adressing properly the problem is NCwest fault.

there are many different cases ofc but i know a few spenders that got it really soft.

22 minutes ago, AriaTheMelodious-DN said:

@BigSexyHook-KT Devilnest-KT confirmed permabanned? :o

14 days vacation xD

Just now, BigSexyHook-KT said:

it's my fault coz i did it, but is not good for the game to lose even more players than it normaly does, and that is NCwest fault.

there are many different cases ofc but i know a few spenders that got it really soft.

14 days vacation xD

Real talk, I hope you enjoy your vacation but also that you come back. You're aight. <3

2 minutes ago, BigSexyHook-KT said:

it's my fault coz i did it, but is not good for the game to lose even more players than it normaly does, and not adressing properly the problem is NCwest fault.

14 days vacation xD

You don't "know" though. You know what they told you, which is almost always a lie. Don't you remember that Blackcrow claimed (through his minions) that he was on vacation and couldn't login or was taking a break from the game because it was toxic. In reality he was perma-banned and CRIED on the phone to a VP who returned his account to him. It took weeks for that little truth to get out. 

You think some big spenders got it easy. You wouldn't be surprised if some big spenders got it easy. (I wouldn't be surprised either). But you don't know.

6 hours ago, Cheesecake-DN said:

Hey, y'all got to benefit from cheating for three odd months or w/e, so gratz there. And some of the temporary bans got to benefit for three months and continue benefiting when their ban is up.

Besides, this is a good move on NC's part, and I'll leave you to puzzle out why permabanning even big spenders is brilliant.

(and some of the big names who got banned are buying/bought accounts as we speak, lol)

yeah let's see what they gonna do about us who doesnt abuse EC. ban and compensation is two different thing.

also i agree everything with you cheesecake

i don't understand  your logic for those people asking for reward when other people got ban by using the exploit and you guys just being normal in game it won't make sense if NC reward you something . the best thing you  will get out of that is have less people playing the  game  and this game is slowly dying everyday  with this ban the server will be alot of quite i really hope NCsoft know what are they doing lol , putting a ban hammer on big spender it only means NCsoft pushing other player to other game to going to play EU with less money better rewards.

1 hour ago, CallmeSW-DN said:

i don't understand  your logic for those people asking for reward when other people got ban by using the exploit and you guys just being normal in game it won't make sense if NC reward you something . the best thing you  will get out of that is have less people playing the  game  and this game is slowly dying everyday  with this ban the server will be alot of quite i really hope NCsoft know what are they doing lol , putting a ban hammer on big spender it only means NCsoft pushing other player to other game to going to play EU with less money better rewards.

How long were you banned for?

If they are big spenders and money is no object yes they will buy accounts or start new ones. They have friends here and will be back. Addiction maybe? Makes sense on a business point of view in a way. With this event they start over, 80 in a day, spend like wild fire on enchants and within a short time have some decent gear. I probably have no idea what i am talking about, but could happen i guess xD. Would like to see compensation for all the missed EC runs over the past couple months.

2 hours ago, Tiffany-DN said:

The only way i can see people as being extremely behind the people who did evergale is if you are like Ele and lose every instance and even Ele is banned from what i hear

The only reason evergale exploit was so bad was due to the fact it gave people the majority eitum they needed to upgrade their gear. The benefit from EC wore as time went past.

Long story short, NC knew for long time about EC bug but did chose to do nothing, they even didn't warn people that its abuse. So any following action is NC fault not players (normal player would tough if its abuse or smth bad then company would give out warnings, right? ..... or otherwise its "working as intended"). From that point on every punishment is completely wrong and even worse that its not given out in Reasonable time.

P.S. As for that funny joke about compensation, go out in real life and ask cops to give out compensation because you dont beat people or rob bank .............................

24 minutes ago, Svaite-DN said:

*snip*

P.S. As for that funny joke about compensation, go out in real life and ask cops to give out compensation because you dont beat people or rob bank .............................

Just as funny as saying, "I've been beating people up for months and you didn't warn me that I shouldn't before punishing me!"

13 hours ago, CallmeSW-DN said:

The forum is full of butthurt 1~3 post users that simply use alt account to come here and whine and wish us good luck "now that the game will die". You guys forget that abusers are what actually killed the game. Leaving the abusers to continue will actually finish off the game.

There are people who are paying for that extra EC entry via prestige which is denied to them.

Banning abusers has nothing to do with compensating legit players, because my game is still affected by the fact they removed a very important pvp instance. Even if they give us the losing rewards for every EC we couldn't do, it would still worth it. I am not asking for abusers to compensate me anything, they got what they deserved, I am telling the company to do something about the EC we are denied.

The correct thing is to handle every legit player an EC reset scroll for every EC we were denied. Lets us at least play EC, don't compensate us anything, just let us play it.

5 hours ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

The correct thing is to handle every legit player an EC reset scroll for every EC we were denied. Lets us at least play EC, don't compensate us anything, just let us play it.

Especially today Saturday, where I understand that EC also gives spirit fragments and that means that we could get 60 fragments

Archived