TINTINTIN-DN

November shop update coming soon

as title states, the store will update soon and you guys have another shoot at making us happy as a community with cosmetics only.

please, please for the love of Atreian lords, take out Ninja's set Motion card from the BCM and replace it with Dragon's set Motion card or at least Red's Basket for Granny Motion card.

Joyful Festival Costume

Harehood

Made in Abyss Nanachi Outfit

Miss Meow Overalls

Miss Meow Dress

Warm Panda Padding

all these are costumes that im sure the community would want back, thanks in advance @Cyan for fowarding this to the person in charge of BCM

Cyan   

I'll forward the suggestions but I can assure you we won't ever have the Made in Abyss stuff due to licensing. 

DMob-DN   

@Cyan Can you forward the suggestion of having ultimate extend weapon selection box for next few events too? :))))  kthx.

4 hours ago, Cyan said:

I'll forward the suggestions but I can assure you we won't ever have the Made in Abyss stuff due to licensing. 

Are you gonna respond to my messages?

24 minutes ago, Amiteahx-KT said:

Are you gonna respond to my messages?

Jesus christ just drop it already.. What do you want them to do? Restore the piece that probably doesn't even exist rn? You KNOW there's a risk to the broker, you took it, bad luck man you lost it.

drop. it.

30 minutes ago, Brutallus-DN said:

Jesus christ just drop it already.. What do you want them to do? Restore the piece that probably doesn't even exist rn? You KNOW there's a risk to the broker, you took it, bad luck man you lost it.

drop. it.

How about you lay off, I'm not talking to you and the pieces are on broker right now by the same person.

I'd be happy with my favorite dragon looking Pagatti mount back. I love that mount and tho I can still get the Flying Pagatti as I love it too, I reeeeaaaallly love the other one that we could get before 6.0.

Thanks in advance @Cyan for forwarding our suggestions.