Forums

Hey NOD continue spam reports

"

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to bring this to our attention. We will investigate the reported players for a potential abuse of the Report Spam feature and will take the appropriate action against anybody found to be violating the User Agreement."

Keep following orders from your BG HYPOCRIT, I can stay 1 ~ 2 days without chat, but it will be beautiful you 1 ~ 2 or more days without logging in ;) 

I don't need to change my nick to be ashamed Mr. ImTingTing (Germ) And REMEMBER: 

30 minutes ago, Aly-DN said:

Wait. @MetalPhantomEvil-DN are you asserting that there is a coordinated effort by Nod members to report you using the in-game "Report Spam" feature?

25 minutes ago, Cheesecake-DN said:

Nope, definitely just NOD coordinating a Report Spam on him.

Yep, that's us! The world boss stealing, altar stealing, fort cheating, chat ban reporting legion of DN-A!

8 hours ago, Cheesecake-DN said:

It's totally not because every time he posts in LFG, he's going full potato while being a potato about abusing EC. Nope, definitely just NOD coordinating a Report Spam on him.

Please in the future, refrain from bullying potatoes.  Potatoes don't deserve to be taken down to dingus level.

1 hour ago, Chump-DN said:

Please in the future, refrain from bullying potatoes.  Potatoes don't deserve to be taken down to dingus level.

Green potatoes. Those toxic ones that can poison you. >_> He's a green potato. I'll try to be more specific in the future. :(

Normal potatoes are great.

Archived