MetalPhantomEvil-DN

Hey NOD continue spam reports

"

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to bring this to our attention. We will investigate the reported players for a potential abuse of the Report Spam feature and will take the appropriate action against anybody found to be violating the User Agreement."

Keep following orders from your BG HYPOCRIT, I can stay 1 ~ 2 days without chat, but it will be beautiful you 1 ~ 2 or more days without logging in ;) 

I don't need to change my nick to be ashamed Mr. ImTingTing (Germ) And REMEMBER: 

What are you even talking about. We literally never talk about you in legion chat or anything. Please stop being obsessed with us.

It's totally not because every time he posts in LFG, he's going full potato while being a potato about abusing EC. Nope, definitely just NOD coordinating a Report Spam on him.

30 minutes ago, Aly-DN said:

Wait. @MetalPhantomEvil-DN are you asserting that there is a coordinated effort by Nod members to report you using the in-game "Report Spam" feature?

25 minutes ago, Cheesecake-DN said:

Nope, definitely just NOD coordinating a Report Spam on him.

Yep, that's us! The world boss stealing, altar stealing, fort cheating, chat ban reporting legion of DN-A!

Chump-DN   
8 hours ago, Cheesecake-DN said:

It's totally not because every time he posts in LFG, he's going full potato while being a potato about abusing EC. Nope, definitely just NOD coordinating a Report Spam on him.

Please in the future, refrain from bullying potatoes.  Potatoes don't deserve to be taken down to dingus level.

1 hour ago, Chump-DN said:

Please in the future, refrain from bullying potatoes.  Potatoes don't deserve to be taken down to dingus level.

Green potatoes. Those toxic ones that can poison you. >_> He's a green potato. I'll try to be more specific in the future. :(

Normal potatoes are great.