Still lame no skill pvp in the game?

DevilsShadow-DN

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Silly question though cuz once it went there it wouldn't go away it would only get worse. Which it did.

I mean think about. Enchanting was always whatever you got there after so many and it was on gear that didn't break whatever. But the problem then imo was the manastones(composites) couldn't get that super geared. Now what finally make it so you can not break or well decrease level when failed enchant after paying kinah? Mad late... 75ap armor been out long enough for people to p2w. And these new manastones... anyone running around with all +10 of what they wanted is just destroying people in composites or even people with +7 stones. P2w will never go away. Either slowly grind your way up to when you get half decent or pay and be 3 levels/steps or even higher then someone.

I noticed what way this game was going along time ago and I never minded the grind but it did come to a point where I just would get wrecked so fast by wallets or hacks and yea just wasn't fun anymore to me.

• Cyan changed the title to Still lame no skill pvp in the game?
14 hours ago, DevilDolly-IS said:

PVP still lame as shit P2W trash running around in the game?

Some pay2win elements still exist, but at the moment, this patch is the least pay2win out of all the 5.0 patches. Temperings and omegas are the cheapest they've ever been since the Katalam/Danaria days, and it is so easy to farm manastones now. If you still hate the fact that some people can take a short-cut to max out their gear, that's fine. But at the very least, the gear gap is nowhere near as big as it was in 5.0. You can easily get "pay2win-tier" gear without paying to win. 

1 hour ago, NotAKorean-SL said:

??????????

You can literally buy your full AP gear.

Yes, you can.. and EVERYONE can afford it. If you can grind for something within a reasonable amount of time, it's not pay2win. Unless you have a different definition of pay2win that I'm not aware of.

12 hours ago, Rinkusan-SL said:

Yes, you can.. and EVERYONE can afford it. If you can grind for something within a reasonable amount of time, it's not pay2win. Unless you have a different definition of pay2win that I'm not aware of.

I agree, Aion 5.6 was the most play 2 win patch we had since 5.0

13 hours ago, Rinkusan-SL said:

No wonder stuff like this just keeps happening in games these days. People like you are delusional.

9 minutes ago, NotAKorean-SL said:

No wonder stuff like this just keeps happening in games these days. People like you are delusional.

One of my bosses tried angering him in the abyss and he recorded it. It was hilarious, especially when the chant called him bad. L75 Chanters hitting 1.5k dmg (auto attack) on an 4.8 Patch Geared L72 Sorcerer, ha! If I remember correctly Rinkusan died one time, but none of the fights were really even serious.

10 minutes ago, SacrificialPower-SL said:

One of my bosses tried angering him in the abyss and he recorded it. It was hilarious, especially when the chant called him bad. L75 Chanters hitting 1.5k dmg (auto attack) on an 4.8 Patch Geared L72 Sorcerer, ha! If I remember correctly Rinkusan died one time, but none of the fights were really even serious.

Do you have any evidence backing up such a bold claim? Do you have even a single piece of video evidence showing that I trash-talked ANYONE in the past 4-ish years I've been in Aion?

I realize that we both disagree on to what extent this game is pay2win, but how does that justify attacking me instead of my argument? Are you so insecure about your opinion that you'd resort to personal attacks in an attempt to discredit my argument instead of logically refuting it?

57 minutes ago, Rinkusan-SL said:

Do you have any evidence backing up such a bold claim? Do you have even a single piece of video evidence showing that I trash-talked ANYONE in the past 4-ish years I've been in Aion?

I realize that we both disagree on to what extent this game is pay2win, but how does that justify attacking me instead of my argument? Are you so insecure about your opinion that you'd resort to personal attacks in an attempt to discredit my argument instead of logically refuting it?

The video is private, not sharing it with you, that is up to the other guy. It isn't a personal attack, it shows evidence for the claim you are delusional which is useful in knowing when reading your comments. I wasn't disproving anything.

As for the video, as far as I know no fatal mistakes were made when I watched. You can't even call someone so far under-geared bad, they don't even have enough time to show you their combat style. They may not even know how to deal with people in PvP yet, due to the fact they get ran over all the time so quickly and easily. Calling them bad because they didn't have the opportunity to be good is just plain non-sense. You are surely delusional in some sort of way when looking at all the evidence, which isn't all posted here.

Since you want to talk about fallacies, you apparently don't know what Ad Hominem is. By the way, you are using the logical fallacy of Bulverism - the go to for all P2W players - assume everyone opposing you is wrong and try to explain why it's wrong in a tortured way. Quoting fallacies doesn't mean there isn't a point to what the person said, that would be Argument From Fallacy. So lay off quoting fallacies, its utterly pointless.

Edit: You conveniently ignored my other comment by the way.

1 hour ago, SacrificialPower-SL said:

confirmed, you are same as Shabbur, illuminati guy 

issuph

live ur secret cult 

rinku knows who you are 

same troll from siel fb rinku

@Rinkusan-SL

17 minutes ago, Slows-SL said:

issuph

live ur secret cult 

rinku knows who you are 

-dies from laughter- Issuph? You think I'm him? If you want to continue living a old lie that is setup by them, then fine. It isn't even a secret anymore, nor is our existence, it never was secret that we exist. Issuph and Shabbur aren't even a Sorcerer nor even Level 72, your so sad. Issuph and Shabbur are brothers, they are very much two different people.

46 minutes ago, SacrificialPower-SL said:

The video is private, not sharing it with you, that is up to the other guy. It isn't a personal attack, it shows evidence for the claim you are delusional which is useful in knowing when reading your comments. As far as I know no fatal mistakes were made when I watched. You can't even call someone so far under-geared bad, they don't even have enough time to show you their combat style. They may not even know how to deal with people in PvP yet, due to the fact they get ran over all the time so quickly and easily. Calling them bad because they didn't have the opportunity to be good is just plain non-sense. Since you want to talk about fallacies, you apparently don't know what Ad Hominem is. By the way, you are using the logical fallacy of Bulverism - the go to for all P2W players - assume everyone opposing you is wrong and try to explain why it's wrong in a tortured way. Also, quoting fallacies doesn't mean there isn't a point to what the person said, that would be Argument From Fallacy. So lay off quoting fallacies, its utterly pointless.

"Since you want to talk about fallacies, you apparently don't know what Ad Hominem is."

So you accuse me of not knowing what ad hominem is yet give zero evidence or reasoning to show that I don't know what I'm talking about. 

"you are using the logical fallacy of Bulverism - the go to for all P2W players - assume everyone opposing you is wrong and try to explain why it's wrong in a tortured way."

This is ironic because Bulverism is the entire point of you committing ad hominem. "The Bulverist assumes a speaker's argument is invalid or false and then explains why the speaker came to make that mistake, attacking the speaker or the speaker's motive." This is an irrelevance fallacy because the listener assumes you are wrong based on your motive or person, not your reasoning or evidence.

This is literally what you are doing."It shows evidence for the claim you are delusional which is useful in knowing when reading your comments." To translate your post: "Anything that Rinku says is BS because he is delusional. It doesn't matter how good his argument is. He is delusional, and therefore, he will always be wrong". This is the Bulverist mindset: assuming I am wrong based on what I am instead of what I say. Ad hominem fallacy, on the other hand, is attacking the person in order to get other people with the Bulverist mindset to assume the person is wrong.

"So lay off quoting fallacies, its utterly pointless."

First of all, no, it is not pointless. Fallacies are logical errors, so they should be pointed out. Secondly, why are you criticizing me for quoting fallacies when you're literally doing the exact same thing in your post? Pretty hypocritical, isn't it? :/ 

"Also, quoting fallacies doesn't mean there isn't a point to what the person said, that would be Argument From Fallacy."

The point of your post: "Rinku is wrong about pay2win because he is delusional". Sure, you can still have a solid point despite committing fallacies in an argument. The problem here is that YOUR POINT IS A FALLACY. The entire point of your post is to attack me as a person instead of explaining why my views of pay2win are incorrect. Argument from Fallacy means assuming your point is false JUST BECAUSE your argument has fallacies in it. 

31 minutes ago, Slows-SL said:

issuph

live ur secret cult 

rinku knows who you are 

@Rinkusan-SL

To be honest, I don't know who Issuph is. The name sounds familiar, but I can't say I remember him. If he's a regular on Siel facebook, I guess I overlooked his posts 

Anyways, back to the point of the thread: NotKorean, can you explain why you think 75ap gear is locked behind a pay2win wall?

26 minutes ago, Rinkusan-SL said:

"Since you want to talk about fallacies, you apparently don't know what Ad Hominem is."

So you accuse me of not knowing what ad hominem is yet give zero evidence or reasoning to show that I don't know what I'm talking about. 

I don't need to. Don't mean I'm wrong. You can look it up. I doubt you will understand it anyway.

"you are using the logical fallacy of Bulverism - the go to for all P2W players - assume everyone opposing you is wrong and try to explain why it's wrong in a tortured way."

This is ironic because Bulverism is the entire point of you committing ad hominem. "The Bulverist assumes a speaker's argument is invalid or false and then explains why the speaker came to make that mistake, attacking the speaker or the speaker's motive." This is an irrelevance fallacy because the listener assumes you are wrong based on your motive or person, not your reasoning or evidence.

Wow you really are delusional. I didn't just pass it off as false. So you are wrong about that.

"The listener assumes you are wrong based on your motive or person", which is exactly what you are doing as far as I know.

"Not your reasoning or evidence", you may have provided "evidence", but it served the purpose of trying to verify your Bulverism.

"Anything that Rinku says is BS because he is delusional. It doesn't matter how good his argument is. He is delusional, and therefore, he will always be wrong".

I didn't say that or mean that, and wrong fallacy you are thinking of there. I even gave you a hint with the Bulverism comment.

"So lay off quoting fallacies, its utterly pointless."

First of all, no, it is not pointless. Fallacies are logical errors, so they should be pointed out.

Because you are appearing to commit Argument By Fallacy. We are grown ups and we all know should know what is valid or not. 

Secondly, why are you criticizing me for quoting fallacies when you're literally doing the exact same thing in your post? Pretty hypocritical, isn't it? :/ 

That doesn't even matter in slightest bit, even if I did commit a fallacy, which you have still failed to point out correctly.

"Also, quoting fallacies doesn't mean there isn't a point to what the person said, that would be Argument From Fallacy."

The point of your post: "Rinku is wrong about pay2win because he is delusional". Sure, you can still have a solid point despite committing fallacies in an argument. The problem here is that YOUR POINT IS A FALLACY. The entire point of your post is to attack me as a person instead of explaining why my views of pay2win are incorrect.

I wasn't even arguing against your statement by saying you were delusional, I even implied it. By the way, you are delusional, did I say that already? This is exactly why no one wants to reply to your trashy comments, because you just derail and don't even consider what people are saying or even why they are saying it.

Argument from Fallacy means assuming your point is false JUST BECAUSE your argument has fallacies in it. 

Um yea? I just said that. You even listening? Do I need to take back what I said about you being delusional and up you a crazy? Get your p's and q's right before talking to me.

"75 AP gear is locked behind a P2W wall"

- No one in this thread

First off, no one in this thread said that Rinkusan. A P2W Wall isn't even what is being talked about. Second, nothing is really locked behind a P2W wall.

15 hours ago, SacrificialPower-SL said:

Grind on into infinity. Yes, so someone can have benefits over you all the time, and just by paying.

I'm going to post this again since you are ignoring it. It's the only thing actual important thing I contributed to this conversation about P2W.

Archived