Still lame no skill pvp in the game?

DevilsShadow-DN

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Theres p2w and then there P2W noticed the difference lol Enough said???? No ok well i will give example paying with kinah for your gear that u have grinding and made kinah of broker buy gear here and there...Then there the nut ball that sits and buy 20k Ncoins and literally Buys his enitre +15 lvl 75 Ap set within a few hours of LFG spamming..The End 

On 26/12/2017 at 1:17 PM, HoodMoses-KT said:

Theres p2w and then there P2W noticed the difference lol Enough said???? No ok well i will give example paying with kinah for your gear that u have grinding and made kinah of broker buy gear here and there...Then there the nut ball that sits and buy 20k Ncoins and literally Buys his enitre +15 lvl 75 Ap set within a few hours of LFG spamming..The End 

Thats not true pay2win,The real pay2win player's are those that have +7/8 Accessorys +20 or higher weapon and pvp gears,and there is plenty of those about,and dont forget the +9/10 plume's braclets and essence core's.

The +15 gear used to be the norm for most players,but now it's just gotten stupid.

I pray that Ncsoft sticks to it's guns goes back to fair and compettive pvp and removes all Tempering items,makes chanting either +10/15 again and make's the game about the PVP not the gear.The supposed 6.0 change's  will make this game similar to the old days,if they do it and remove all the garbage they've introduced.

Anyone that need's gear over +15 or accessorys,probaly isnt that good at pvp to begin with,just like twinks back in the day.The sooner we get gear at max +10 and basic manastone's the better.

Archived