Weekly Server Maintenance - October 30, 2019

Cyan

• Aion Team

There will be a scheduled maintenance Wednesday, October 30, 2019 from 6:00 a.m. CDT / 10:00 CET. The game servers will be unavailable for approximately 2 hours and 30 minutes.

Changes

• Routine website and server maintenance
  • Pumpkin King's Haunt event will continue for one more week.

Be sure to follow @AionOps for server updates.

Maintenance Images of the Week

xkbb2p3sp9v31.jpg r3uh7s9n92v31.jpg dfyymc3a32v31.jpg

Alright gang it's fan theory time: Gideon must have been playing Aion under a secret toon name and been a big abuser of the Evergale bug and has now spent the last 2 months trying to cover it up and erase it from the NC logs, resulting in an unprecedented downtime and elongating his resource and gear lead over the rest of the playerbase.

Other fan theories include "Gideon is Dead and Hime is trying to use his body like a puppet so no one notices" and "Evergale was accidentally added to Blade and Soul"

Keep me posted if you find any other plausible reason why this is happening

Just now, AriaTheMelodious-DN said:

Alright gang it's fan theory time: Gideon must have been playing Aion under a secret toon name and been a big abuser of the Evergale bug and has now spent the last 2 months trying to cover it up and erase it from the NC logs, resulting in an unprecedented downtime and elongating his resource and gear lead over the rest of the playerbase.

Other fan theories include "Gideon is Dead and Hime is trying to use his body like a puppet so no one notices" and "Evergale was accidentally added to Blade and Soul"

Probably because they think it's not a big deal it's disabled (it is).

It'll only get worse, as shown in other times..

• Aion Team
8 minutes ago, AriaTheMelodious-DN said:

WHEN EC THO. I heard you're looking at logistics, cool guys keep doing that but in the meantime re-enable EC with the kick function disabled so that people paying for prestige actually get what they paid for and you avoid stalling the entire game for anyone except the abusers okay?

That would be an easy solution, unfortunately it's not working as it should. The dev team is working on it and we're waiting currently. I wish I had more to share but that's the status.

22 minutes ago, Cyan said:

There will be a scheduled maintenance Wednesday, October 30, 2019 from 6:00 a.m. CDT / 10:00 CET. The game servers will be unavailable for approximately 2 hours and 30 minutes.

Changes

• Routine website and server maintenance
  • Pumpkin King's Haunt event will continue for one more week.

Be sure to follow @AionOps for server updates.

Maintenance Images of the Week

xkbb2p3sp9v31.jpg r3uh7s9n92v31.jpg dfyymc3a32v31.jpg

@Cyan what about other servers with 4 entrys with no prestige and 5 with prestige for Infernal Drakenspire Depths?

Why we don't have this feature here?

I still like my idea of giving everyone that didn't abuse it pre 7.0 the +20 pvp weapons that the Russian Servers got free as promo. Doing like this will help get rid of the gear gap created by the abuse and punish the abusers without banning your obvious pay to play players that give NC money to run servers. Limiting to pre 7.0 keeps the +20 weapons outta the overpowered painters hands.W6MUoyOLDQQ.jpg&key=9de577c7198eb05cbabc

12 hours ago, AriaTheMelodious-DN said:

Protect yourselves!

giphy.gif

• Cyan unpinned this topic

Archived