Weekly Server Maintenance - November 6, 2019

Cyan

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply
49 minutes ago, Matsukamy-KT said:

A shitton of people cannot possibly be, because the stones as reward were only worth to the top positions in the rankings. For most people, the luna was way better.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ I just saw a bunch of people complain about it (mostly those in top ranks).

At this point, NCsoft is totally random in what they will or will not do. Probably never gonna see any action against those who exploited tf out of EC and stuff, so I guess that's one thing we can count on.

This event sounds a lot better on paper than the function it actually serves. The event says that it’s made to “help gear up faster”. Hmm...

As a rerolled main, I’m in the same boat as all the people wanting to +9 or higher their vandal’s stigmas. Yet I can’t get higher than +3 or +4 without failing back down. I can’t even hit the +6 threshold on half my stigmas! A nice addition to the stigma side of the event would be a replication of the stigma protection boosts we had for using any type of enchantment method (+0 stigmas or enchant stones) with a rate boost (but certainly this is asking too much)

31 minutes ago, Aly-DN said:

On a completely unrelated note, last week we were getting daily transformation contracts with Prestige and as of today, we aren't. 

Was any of this advertised? Getting them or not getting them?

@Cheesecake-DN or @Vantheria-DN I didn't catch it, but maybe one of you did?

The daily transformation contract after being logged in for one hour was part of the Pumpkin King event which is why it isn't happening anymore.

10 minutes ago, Vantheria-DN said:

The daily transformation contract after being logged in for one hour was part of the Pumpkin King event which is why it isn't happening anymore.

Figured. Guess I misses where it was posted that would happen. qq.

56 minutes ago, Lucimon-DN said:

Welp now we know why Luna is no longer being given lol

time rob more players of cash

still waiting for the day you get fired - your the worst - trust

why u're blaming Cyan ? lol

hes not a DEV, just a CM, and a good one lets be honest

this event is a joke,  you have to spend money to get anywhere. ive been sitting after i did all but 1 camp watchiing lfg and seeing ppl 1 after another either +10 or +11 stigmas and +15 gear left and right, so for the hell of it i try to do a spare stigma  witht he 9 stig enchant stones i have  that started at 6 and its still  at 6  aftter 9 stones, then i tryed 20  legendary enchant stones on my  legendary top trying to get it to 13 or 14 to use a ultimate stone,  , guess waht 20 straight fails, , but page on event says 10% enchant increase, wtf, i give up. the more i try to  get my stuff coverted to  legendary or try to get  the legendary  up to 15  that i do have to convert it to ult or atleast get it ready to be converted , the more crap fails.. game is just getting to be one big p2w moneysink imho.

21 minutes ago, taha-DN said:

this event is a joke,  you have to spend money to get anywhere. ive been sitting after i did all but 1 camp watchiing lfg and seeing ppl 1 after another either +10 or +11 stigmas and +15 gear left and right, so for the hell of it i try to do a spare stigma  witht he 9 stig enchant stones i have  that started at 6 and its still  at 6  aftter 9 stones, then i tryed 20  legendary enchant stones on my  legendary top trying to get it to 13 or 14 to use a ultimate stone,  , guess waht 20 straight fails, , but page on event says 10% enchant increase, wtf, i give up. the more i try to  get my stuff coverted to  legendary or try to get  the legendary  up to 15  that i do have to convert it to ult or atleast get it ready to be converted , the more crap fails.. game is just getting to be one big p2w moneysink imho.

Tbh, the enchanting events have always been pay2win events. So this shouldn't surprise anyone.

The rate of stigma enchanting being so poor is a bit of a surprise. People aren't going to spend thousands of $$ if it's just shy of impossible to +12. Your 9 stones to go from 6 to 6 is nothing. I personally used 25 stigma stones to go from 7 to 7 on a stigma. And I am sure my experience isn't even the worst.

ya, its not a suprise tbh, i remeber beta and when the game first launched , it was actually fun to play, now its a gear dependant,  who can open there wallet and spend the most joke to be on top., think i will just continue to do what i have been , whatever camps i can , whatever alters i can, and luna,  and if i get killed by another player which is 99% of the time since most ppl out gear , out stigma, out cubic and out everthing me, then so be it. and maybe in the spare time ill look for something else to play and aion will just lose another vet player to there bs p2w antics. cause if 7.5 is gonna be infinate enchantment again,  then most of the server gona bail, i can see that coming

1 hour ago, Lapis-DN said:

why u're blaming Cyan ? lol

hes not a DEV, just a CM, and a good one lets be honest

After 3 months without ec i start to think cyan working solo at this server theres not a dev team ... and we get roll back or closed events bc of server economy .. when a p2w event comes they dont do anything thats only money economy  gogo merge soon

14 minutes ago, Aly-DN said:

Tbh, the enchanting events have always been pay2win events. So this shouldn't surprise anyone.

Stigma enchanting has always been a shitshow. Last year, over the course of four power-up weekends, I took ten stigmas from +0 to +9. I spent probably 5 billion kinah overall. It's pretty unfortunate that the rates are still so horrendous. :/

15 minutes ago, taha-DN said:

ya, its not a suprise tbh, i remeber beta and when the game first launched , it was actually fun to play, now its a gear dependant,  who can open there wallet and spend the most joke to be on top., think i will just continue to do what i have been , whatever camps i can , whatever alters i can, and luna,  and if i get killed by another player which is 99% of the time since most ppl out gear , out stigma, out cubic and out everthing me, then so be it. and maybe in the spare time ill look for something else to play and aion will just lose another vet player to there bs p2w antics. cause if 7.5 is gonna be infinate enchantment again,  then most of the server gona bail, i can see that coming

It'd almost be a mercy to close Aion before then. :/ That's all Korea is trying to do, anyway.

The milestones and bonus rewards are:

50,000 - Legendary Transformation Potion Box x5

100,000 - 50% Drop Boost x3

150,000 - Transparent Transformation Contract x50

200,000 - Yasuba's Favor x1

300,000 - Transformation Contract (64 Types) x2

400,000 - Legendary Manastone Bundle (Selection) x1

500,000 - Daevanion Skill Book Bundle x1

700,000 - Ultimate Manastone Bundle (Random) x2

900,000 - Daevanion Essence x2

1,100,000 - 50% XP, 25% Drop Boost Event (Week 1)

1,300,000 - 100% XP, 50% Drop Boost Event (Week 1)

1,500,000 - Add retuning buff NPC to boost events

1,750,000 - 50% XP, 25% Drop Boost Event (Week 2)

2,000,000 - 100% XP, 50% Drop Boost Event (Week 2)

2,250,000 - 50% XP, 25% Drop Boost Event (Week 3)

2,500,000 - 100% XP, 50% Drop Boost Event (Week 3)

What is the level requirement to receive these surveys?

For me, the main problem with NA servers is not these p2w events. The biggest problem is that the quality of the servers is not being improved. The development team doesn't listen to the community and bugs are everywhere (the biggest example is EC). I'm sorry, but I think the current situation is worse than private / pirate servers.

Archived