Forums

Weekly Server Maintenance - November 6, 2019

Cyan

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I got 14 days ban. Dont got notice of any perma yet.

People who got temp banned will seriously consider before exploit anything again. Those 14 days gonna prejudice everyone on actual season, the next season, and not gonna participate in the event as well, even after spend THOUSAND of dolars.

Everyone knows that if NC perma ban everyone who exploited, definitely wont be good for financials $$$$, and people who are banned will suffer worse than a perma ban, its the feel of loose 2 months of contribution, kinnah, friends and stuff.. for some people this was VERY painful.

Lets carry on cya SOON

And just to remember, Im not trying to justify the abuse. Everyone know we have 2 runs and even if u got kicked from the run, u could just do ur 2 runs and quit. Thats the true and no one can doubt.

But its So F**** up from NC to ban people, even temporaly, when 15~20% of the population abuse of HACKS and EVERYONE know that. And NC dont do ANYTHING with people who use that.

This post isnt to justify about the EC ban, its just to remember everyone how NC is negligent with the game

https://www.myaion.eu/Ranking/NA 

You cant to punish someone with 14 days and others with perm ban..if them did use same bug.
If you stole to steal 1 litle thing if same to steal a big thing, you cant be punished because did this 1 time or 1k times. is same.
But NC doing same thing always making ppl to quit game, and keeping only shits online

42 minutes ago, LagerthaZ-KT said:

You cant to punish someone with 14 days and others with perm ban..if them did use same bug.
If you stole to steal 1 litle thing if same to steal a big thing, you cant be punished because did this 1 time or 1k times. is same.
But NC doing same thing always making ppl to quit game, and keeping only shits online

Just like you can't tell NC to do what you want with their game.  You got caught for an exploit.  Cyan said the length of the suspension or perma ban was based on the amount of times the exploit was abused.  You reap what you sow.

2 minutes ago, MintyR-DN said:

Ppl really up here being salt over these bans like to what did you expect? From what I understand the EC bug/exploit was a pretty big deal 

Because like all the past episodes, they thought they'd get away with it scott free.

I'm not really looking for compensation for the exploit times.  Mainly the length EC has been Evergone, ie the time from when disabled to enabled. 

3 hours ago, LagerthaZ-KT said:

If the value of the 1k little things I stole exceeds a certain amount, my punishment goes from a misdemeanor to a felony. That's how it works IRL in the US. 

Cool mental gymnastics, though.

For me its sad the way NCSoft works....... a lot of players got banned yea; but were is Germ and the NOD and ely players banning for exploiting the GP/luna to get more GP at Lakrum siege and for using kisks inside Demaha fort siege to get an advantage over the faction........ They just get a thank you, come back again since they waste ton of money for Cyan to go get some cookies and green tea with his homies and pretend they to cool for  making bad decisions on a game he don't even know how to play. These just shows the lack of respect and care NCSoft have for the players, since I can say the majority are f the players just followed a crowd without knowing that what they were doing was wrong. So Cyan start taking some responsibility and acknowledging that if your team screws up for not knowing how the game works, the community of players are not at fault; and stop giving care to pay to win players wile keeping the regular players on the corner. Hope to see NOD and any ely players banned soon to so that you prove my statement wrong and show you actually care for all and not only a few pay to win making your wallet a bit fuller.

39 minutes ago, Mydoriya-DN said:

For me its sad the way NCSoft works....... a lot of players got banned yea; but were is Germ and the NOD and ely players banning for exploiting the GP/luna to get more GP at Lakrum siege and for using kisks inside Demaha fort siege to get an advantage over the faction........ They just get a thank you, come back again since they waste ton of money for Cyan to go get some cookies and green tea with his homies and pretend they to cool for  making bad decisions on a game he don't even know how to play. These just shows the lack of respect and care NCSoft have for the players, since I can say the majority are f the players just followed a crowd without knowing that what they were doing was wrong. So Cyan start taking some responsibility and acknowledging that if your team screws up for not knowing how the game works, the community of players are not at fault; and stop giving care to pay to win players wile keeping the regular players on the corner. Hope to see NOD and any ely players banned soon to so that you prove my statement wrong and show you actually care for all and not only a few pay to win making your wallet a bit fuller.

m e n t a l g y m n a s t i c s

Then again, if you're MetalPhantom, you probably didn't get a 7 day, did you? :P

Hey, you got to enjoy the game with your exploited gear for 3 months! Why sad?

55 minutes ago, Mydoriya-DN said:

Stop your crying, you should have known that this would have happened. You got few days while others got perma banned. I hope the 30+ entries were worth it, Metal :P Bugs are not players fault but there is always a risk if you use them for unfairly gain.....

56 minutes ago, Mydoriya-DN said:

Your obsession with Nod is out of control. 

Germ wasn't the only one using the luna instance to get more GP. All of Nod wasn't using luna to get more GP. All of the Ely's were not using luna to get more GP (and if they were and you are an Asmo.. why do you care? Doesn't effect your GP gain at all.) The devs patched out the ability to use the luna instance to get more GP and GP resets every month now.. so the harm done by that is over and it's effects are fleeting.

Unlike the EC bug where players ended up with tons of enchantment stones, ap and etitum. Unless they were perma-ed, they still have all of that. The effects of which are long reaching.

5 hours ago, Mydoriya-DN said:

There is so much wrong in your comment that i dont even know if i should use this meme

hahaha.gif

this one
Satanichia-laugh.gif

or this one
LoL.gif

so im just going to say this, ARE YOU NYERKING SERIOUS??

Cyan has nothing to do, i and mean NOTHING, with the decisions that are made in this game, and the fact that you are blaming him shows how little you know not only about this game but also the company.

And you really need to be a person without a brain to not realize that what you are doing is forbidden

So instead of saying dumb excuses and blaming others, take responsibility of your actions, if you or any other person were banned, either temporarily or permanently, it is your fault, not Cyan.

(sorry for the double post, but the re edit time was over)

• Cyan unpinned this topic

Archived