Forums

7.5 INFO HERE NOW !

MechEagIe-DN

I didn't try to enchant past +15 in 5.x and I won't do it in 7.5 either lol. Just don't do it, guys. Just because the function is there doesn't mean we have to utilize it if we don't want. You might say, "But then we won't be competitive with those who do!" Well, who gives a shit. It's just a game. Let them win if they need it.

source.gif

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Shaidessa-KT said:

Soo everytime they give us a new patch they're gonna nuke a zone (Cygena/Enshar this time) and bring back crap we hated (unlimited enchantment EXPLODING gear)?

*Screams into pillow*

Seriously if my potato could run anything else I wouldn't even be here now...

maxresdefault.jpg

2 hours ago, Shaidessa-KT said:

Soo everytime they give us a new patch they're gonna nuke a zone (Cygena/Enshar this time) and bring back crap we hated (unlimited enchantment EXPLODING gear)?

*Screams into pillow*

Seriously if my potato could run anything else I wouldn't even be here now...

People actually liked Cygnea and Enshar?

I am actually glad to see these maps deleted, the linear layout is absolutely horrible, practically a flat piece of land with no place to glide, and things are spread out far apart

2 hours ago, TheSecretCowLeve-KT said:

People actually liked Cygnea and Enshar?

I am actually glad to see these maps deleted, the linear layout is absolutely horrible, practically a flat piece of land with no place to glide, and things are spread out far apart

Naa I never liked Beritra's Aquarium. It's just seems to be a pattern. 

Every time they give us a new zone they nuke another.

Every time they add new instances is they delete a few so we always have roughly the same number.

I am glad they are adding Iggy/Gelk forts back and PVP in Silentra  again. I liked that in previous patches and am kinda looking forward to it again.

7 hours ago, TheSecretCowLeve-KT said:

That's the infinite weapon: https://aionpowerbook.com/powerbook/Item/101550264 It has lower starting stats than other equipment. It starts with only 1 manastone slot and no PvE/PvP stats. It can be brokered.

Infinite enchantment stones appears to be only usable on infinite equipment.

hey MOMOMO

we got any change/balance on existing skills?

I'm REALLY excited for this update and I'll tell you why:

For years, I have believed I know the absolute shittiest things can get. "Well, it can't get much shittier than this!" I often say.

But 7.2 and 7.5 are going to show us all how shitty things can really get.

I'm excited!

Wait a sec, I am confused. Where does it say in the patch notes that they are removing Cygnea and Enshar? Perhaps I missed it.

Edit: Nvm, I found it on powerbook, "Signia/Vengar regions have been removed."

I have to say, I always liked the aquatic theme of Enshar. Going to miss that.

Just now, Voltric-DN said:

Wait a sec, I am confused. Where does it say in the patch notes that they are removing Cygnea and Enshar? Perhaps I missed it.

Edit: Nvm, I found it on powerbook, "Signia/Vengar regions have been removed."

I have to say, I always liked the aquatic theme of Enshar. Going to miss that.

Dont worry they will bring back in the future.

Brains behind Aion:

4.8 patch: delete Katalam and Danaria, Sarpan and Tiamaranta.

5.0 patch: add some maps to the game.

6.0 patch: delete new 5.0 maps, Reshanta, Eltnen, Verteron, Theobomos, Morheim, Altgard and Brusthonin

7.0 patch: delete more maps

Prediction: In the future we will only have 1 map per faction.

Seems they're trying to define the game by its maps and attempting to cash out on those. They're bringing back gear breaking once again, some Plume and Bracelet things. If you remove the title of the game, you have something different in its entirety. Kinda miss the days when the game was story driven.

Kinda laughable, 7.5 makes the game look like a private server in itself.

1 hour ago, Kubei-DN said:

Seems they're trying to define the game by its maps and attempting to cash out on those. They're bringing back gear breaking once again, some Plume and Bracelet things. If you remove the title of the game, you have something different in its entirety. Kinda miss the days when the game was story driven.

Kinda laughable, 7.5 makes the game look like a private server in itself.

Sounds like they ran out of idea's and just a huge cash grab now. Private servers are easier to run i would think, all the creation is done for them no overhead basically just turn on and maintenance once a week.......oh wait.

Archived