7.5 INFO HERE NOW !

MechEagIe-DN

4 hours ago, Gallium-DN said:

Brains behind Aion:

4.8 patch: delete Katalam and Danaria, Sarpan and Tiamaranta.

5.0 patch: add some maps to the game.

6.0 patch: delete new 5.0 maps, Reshanta, Eltnen, Verteron, Theobomos, Morheim, Altgard and Brusthonin

7.0 patch: delete more maps

Prediction: In the future we will only have 1 map per faction.

What maps were deleted in 7.0?

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Amiteahx-KT said:

What maps were deleted in 7.0?

No world maps deleted in 7.0

2.0 patch:

• Additions
    • Inggison
    • Gelkmaros
    • Silentera Canyon

3.0 patch:

• Additions
    • Sarpan
    • Tiamaranta
    • Tiamaranta's Eye

4.0 patch:

• Additions
    • Katalam
    • Danaria
    • Indian Deaths / Katalam Underground

4.7 patch:

• Additions
    • Levinshor / Akaron
    • Kaldor

4.8 patch:

• Deletions
    • North Katalam
    • Danaria / South Katalam
    • Sarpan
    • Tiamaranta
    • Indian Deaths / Katalam Underground
  • Additions
    • Cygnea / Signia
    • Enshar / Vengar
    • Indian Deaths / Katalam Underground (Elyos)
    • Indian Deaths / Katalam Underground (Asmodian)

5.0 patch:

• Additions
    • Iluma / Esterra
    • Norsvold / Nosra

6.0 patch:

• Deletions
    • Eltnen
    • Verteron
    • Theobomos
    • Morheim
    • Altgard
    • Brusthonin
    • Levinshor / Akaron
    • Kaldor
    • Indian Deaths / Katalam Underground (Elyos)
    • Indian Deaths / Katalam Underground (Asmodian)
    • Iluma / Esterra
    • Norsvold / Nosra
  • Additions
    • Lakrum

7.0 patch

• Additions
    • Demaha / Dumaha

7.2 patch

• Additions
    • Red Katalam (North)
    • Red Danaria / Red Katalam (South)

7.5 patch:

• Deletions
    • Cygnea / Signia
    • Enshar / Vengar.

1.0 patch (Commercial launch of Aion)

• Deletions
    • Tijerid Central Area
    • Water Field
    • Howling Wilds
    • Ishalgen Wilderness
    • Barat Forge Caverns
    • Great Altamia Plain
    • Kubil Canyon
    • Karoon Mountain
    • Anatalia
    • Tijerid
    • Fesra
    • Juhdenil
    • Erole
    • Left Tijerid Commercial Area
    • Right Tijerid Commericial Area
    • Vein of Flame
    • SOUTH RAKHAN
  • Additions
    • Poeta
    • Ishalgen
    • Altgard
    • Verteron
    • Eltnen
    • Heiron
    • Morheim
    • Beluslan
    • Sanctum
    • Pandaemonium
    • Theobomos (1.5?)
    • Brusthonin (1.5?)

5Q86o4A.png

Kekekelio has added datamine for infinity gear success / destruction chances on English powerbook.

( Success chance % | Destruction chance on failure % )

Note that infinity gear needs to be +7 in order to break even with +15 Dark Talon PvP gear. But Past that point, when somebody manages to +8 a piece of infinity gear then it is gg.

On 11/7/2019 at 5:55 AM, Lapis-DN said:

I am 100% sure NCsoft WANTS to kill this game.

Like we all still play this game because the memories we have, not because its truly joyful the way it is.

Snipped a lot. :)

This is exactely what I think and I'm still playing just because I have not found yet a game that I like.

3 hours ago, Vessttemona-KT said:

In later updates, that map became an exclusive area for pve, and each faction had their maps as @TheSecretCowLeve-KT said.

And botted to hell

Since the trend being set with 7.x is to move world maps to hourglass (stamina) cross server zones, do you think there will be possibilty to see Red Sarpan + Red Tiamaranta (deleted in 4.8), Tiamaranta's Eye (not deleted but event only), or even South Rakhan (deleted in 1.0) as part of the cross server map rotation in the future?

1 hour ago, TheSecretCowLeve-KT said:

And botted to hell

Since the trend being set with 7.x is to move world maps to hourglass (stamina) cross server zones, do you think there will be possibilty to see Red Sarpan + Red Tiamaranta (deleted in 4.8), Tiamaranta's Eye (not deleted but event only), or even South Rakhan (deleted in 1.0) as part of the cross server map rotation in the future?

Man, putting all the maps that were deleted in Aion 1.0 only gives me nostalgia for something I never saw. All those maps that they deleted... so sad.

1 hour ago, HealingSquid-KT said:

As far as i can read infinite gear is getting a name change and being capped at +15 from what i am gtranslating.

Healingsquid is correct. On Korea forums a Dev made an announcement they will be limiting infinite weapons to +15 and changing their names on Nov 20th.

Everyone can relax now they nuked infinity equipment already :D

43 minutes ago, Pharoahra-DN said:

Healingsquid is correct. On Korea forums a Dev made an announcement they will be limiting infinite weapons to +15 and changing their names on Nov 20th.

And what will happen is we will have the unlimited for a certain number of weeks and then it will be cut off. So a very few will have these DIEDIEDIE weapons and everyone else will be stopped from having them. 

Unless NCWest is smart and gives us this update when we get 7.5.

Not holding my breath.

20 minutes ago, Aly-DN said:

And what will happen is we will have the unlimited for a certain number of weeks and then it will be cut off. So a very few will have these DIEDIEDIE weapons and everyone else will be stopped from having them. 

Not holding my breath.

KR's 7.5 update comes in 4 days no? As far as i understand the current Atreia server they are all playing on is just a way for them to be rewarded for testing and giving feedback on what they like and dislike about the changes they were making. I may well be way off with what is currently out in KR but that is how i understood the current situation in KR.

On 11/14/2019 at 3:27 AM, HealingSquid-KT said:

Kr google  translations seem very very happy right now with the infinite gear.

Could you share a little more info with us? Does it seem like they're happy with it because they can enchant infinitely and be OP? (Despite the fact that this is about to be changed.) Or is it because they like the challenge of the new patch? Or something else? Sorry, just curious if you mean they're ONLY happy with that gear or the patch overall.

1 minute ago, Vantheria-DN said:

Could you share a little more info with us? Does it seem like they're happy with it because they can enchant infinitely and be OP? (Despite the fact that this is about to be changed.) Or is it because they like the challenge of the new patch? Or something else? Sorry, just curious if you mean they're ONLY happy with that gear or the patch overall.

That post was before the change and it was sarcasm there were lots of interesting savage translations towards NCsoft when it was described as infinite gear .

1 hour ago, Pharoahra-DN said:

But what about the stat gains for each enchantment level?

37 minutes ago, Aly-DN said:

Not holding my breath.

7.5 isn't even in Korea production yet

5 minutes ago, TheSecretCowLeve-KT said:

But what about the stat gains for each enchantment level?

7.5 isn't even in Korea production yet

What is the patch in korea being released? I remember people saying it was 7.5 so i just went with it.

unknown.png

https://aion.plaync.com/board/hotissue/view?articleId=888759&viewMode=list&size=20

I think the stats per level will still be there but maybe they think the stats on current t2 will still be competitive?

I think there's more stuff to worry about, like 7.2. EU caused an uproar when patch hit because they removed legend stone drops and halved gear drops (4-->2) in PF/IDD/Stellin, as well as reducing kinah sell rates, so many people quit. 2 weeks after tho, EU reverted the changes back to 7.0 drops, which was nice. I've quit now in 7.0 with 4 gear drops, I can't imagine how dead-er Aion would be if we get 7.2 without custom changes.

Archived