Forums

@Cyan Stigma Enchanting Rate

GenericUser1171

for real like ncfail is sitting back in their chairs right now laughing their asses off as we continuously fail and theyre raking in peoples money. this should be a crime. like youre setting the players up to fail, in order for them to spend money on your game. things like this are the reason players are continuously quitting this game and your player base is dropping off. at this point I dont see ncfail caring, theyre letting the game die off while taking everyones money while they do.

20 minutes ago, HealingSquid-KT said:

@DevilNest-KT You said you got 500 stones we gonna get another famous enchanting video of yours?

Yes 500 on alts and 100 in Devil, but the point of my videos was to demostrate there is some kind of strategy or resources optimization at the time to enchant gear.

With stigmas there is no such thing just press OK and pray XD.

So no, i don't think i will do a video.

5 minutes ago, DevilNest-KT said:

Yes 500 on alts and 100 in Devil, but the point of my videos was to demostrate there is some kind of strategy or resources optimization at the time to enchant gear.

With stigmas there is no such thing just press OK and pray XD.

So no, i don't think i will do a video.

But it would be wonderful.. in a painful sort of slamming-your-hand-in-a-car-door-repetitively way.

Archived