Stigma Enchantment Data (+11 stigmas, 164 stones used)

Vantheria-DN

See spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1SuaTSav1S_QFN8DenZWOPli-rpL7l29zC6O8HuTLQcs/

I used 164 stigma enchantment stones to take six stigmas from +9 to +11. I did not attempt to go past +11. I tried all of the pseudo-science "methods" of enchanting such as starting/canceling, moving around, jumping up and down, praying to NPCs, enchanting in less populated areas, etc. I didn't notice much difference between any of them. The rates are wildly random as you can see from the spreadsheet; it took me 62 stones to take Annihilation from +9 to +11, but it only took 5 stones on Elemental Screen.

Summary: I would NOT recommend spending real money on stigma enchantment stones. If you have a thousand dollars to throw at this event, then go ahead. However, the vast majority of the playerbase would only end up getting upset from trying to go to +12. As you can see from the spreadsheet, getting a set of six stigmas from +9 to +10 is very doable with 15-30 stigma enchantment stones, so definitely give that a shot if you've been collecting enchantment stones.

TIP: Don't try to take one stigma from +10 to +11 while the others are still +9. Get all six to +10 first. That way, if you run out of stones, you at least have a set at +10 for the +15 set effect.

If you are curious, I had this many enchantment stones from giving kinah to my alts and having them buy gold ingots and then the stigma enchantment stones on the Gold Sand Traders each week. One stigma enchantment stone costs 13 mil kinah. So I recommend doing this if you are trying to save up enchantment stones and don't want to spend any real money.

3 hours ago, TheSecretCowLeve-KT said:

no rate boost, only safe point is basically a joke, let the chosen ones do this enchanting

10 hours ago, TheSecretCowLeve-KT said:

We complained on EU that we got with the event only 30% chance after +9 instead of 35% like in KR but I think this default 20% is disrespectful to players. The difference is huge. Quite a number of players made a complete set of +12 on EU and the event lasted a month. In KR they had 35% only with the first event and you had a npc where you could trade a number of stigma enchantment for +8 stigmas. With later events they only had 30% chance but you could buy +9 stigma with stigma enchantment stones at npc, one time per character, and in the last 2 events they had +12 safe spot added besides +9.

Come on Man.  Don't you know that NA is considered the cash cow of the regions?  Not hard to figure out after 10 years.  We get shit compared to other regions unless you swipe a huge whale on the credit card every month.

I had like 60 stones from events and gold bars.  got up to +10 and quit.

I did all my stigmas to +10, some took 5 stigma enchants and some took 21, and then I had one stigma double that was +8 and thought to enchant it to +9 and then past +10, but the +8 went down to +2 lol/

I know the chance i a chance and it can go lower, but anything lower than +9 has higher chances and the stigma still went down to +2 literally! anything past +9 has a chance of liek 10% or something.

Then I had one double +9 from beore and it went to +10 three times and never +11 after god knows how many tries.

Glad to see it's not just me.  My own sampling size is much smaller, less than a dozen stones, but with 100% failures I gave up quickly.  100% failure at +9 doesn't seems like much of a boost.  If that's the boost, what was the rate before?  I'm already done trying for the duration of the event.

I used to feel kinda guilty about my spending here.  I don't want to be a wallet warrior ever, but I did buy a $15 pack pet, and felt like I should spend more.  I used to play a ton, and loved the game.  $15 doesn't even buy you a full movie in the theater after ticket and a soda...and I'd played Aion daily for years.  I really felt like I should buy stuff just to support the game.

I don't feel that guilt, or that desire, any more.  At all.

13 hours ago, Shoenfein-DN said:

Glad to see it's not just me.  My own sampling size is much smaller, less than a dozen stones, but with 100% failures I gave up quickly.  100% failure at +9 doesn't seems like much of a boost.  If that's the boost, what was the rate before?  I'm already done trying for the duration of the event.

I used to feel kinda guilty about my spending here.  I don't want to be a wallet warrior ever, but I did buy a $15 pack pet, and felt like I should spend more.  I used to play a ton, and loved the game.  $15 doesn't even buy you a full movie in the theater after ticket and a soda...and I'd played Aion daily for years.  I really felt like I should buy stuff just to support the game.

I don't feel that guilt, or that desire, any more.  At all.

There was no boost to stigma enchanting. The only thing we got for stigmas was a "safe spot" at +9 as long as you used stigma enchantment stones and not regular stigmas.

The boost to enchanting was for gear only.

I feel ya all … I spent in several tries with a total of about 500$ USD   and got a stone to +7..... everytime was like up 2 down 4 up 2 down one up 3 down 2 so no matter how many stones I used it just went up to go back down so basically I ended up with same thing I started with and I been working on that one stone for a month now. after another 150 dollars USD I finally got it to plus 9 and another ihad at 7 to plus 9 and I will just get stones as I can with bars and such and making kinah I refuse to put that type of money in a game and see no results … If I could see results I would spent to get what I needed but to put money in something for a minimal chance at success is just ridiculous.  Same thing with any of their enchants and to think that was just one or two stones LOL and you going to use about 8 stones and get them to level 12 or such LOL hahaha yeh after 20,000 USD and then  oh then you to enchant everything else up and then buy mana stone things then equip them and so lol after 30,000 USD you have a average toon hahah … umm NOT

On 11/10/2019 at 4:42 PM, TheSecretCowLeve-KT said:

Here are my old tests back in 6.2 EU PTS, for success rates up to +8:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1O254fnJhHMfMjvso9YYkOCZ8K6rODuVr_MPvYll-2u4/edit#gid=269709311

That was a   waste of time since the success chances were published by KR Aion website ever since 6.0.

bZv634j.png

From left to right it's, step, success rate, chance to retain the level on failure, +2 crit chance, +3 crit chance

* only applies on success 

2 hours ago, 2s105714-DN said:

That was a   waste of time since the success chances were published by KR Aion website ever since 6.0.

bZv634j.png

From left to right it's, step, success rate, chance to retain the level on failure, +2 crit chance, +3 crit chance

* only applies on success 

Where can you find that on the KR Aion website?

Is there any updated table for up to +15?

5 hours ago, TheSecretCowLeve-KT said:

Where can you find that on the KR Aion website?

Is there any updated table for up to +15?

Aion N Shop

From +12 to +15 it's exactly the same rate as from +9 to +12, nothing was changed. They added a safe spot at +12 and at +9 during these stigma events but there is none of it outside these events. Here the chances since they added +15 events.

zEXbPlQ.png

What is says there is that the event is from November 6 2019 to November 20, 2019. So comparing the latest one with the one from 2018, we see the same chances. It's a bit sad because in the past, before adding +15 stigmas, their stigma events had increases chances during the events and run for a month long.

CP1WiLn.jpg

Archived