Sign in to follow this  
OnionKnight-DN

+12 stigma conclusion

I ve finished my +12 stigma set + 2 more extra ones. So in total I have 8 + 12 stigmas. 

Besides there was 1 b4 this event, I ve doen 7 +12 stigmas in this event.

Here is your most concern point, cost:

170 stigma stones b4 event, 64K black cloud coins.

so that is around 600+ stigma enchantment stones if I am correct.

But I believe 90% ppl will chose just try enchant 6 stigmas to +12 then you will get extra slot and in 7.2 with the new +15/golden stigma, the +12 rate will be boosted and will become a new safe point so no need to enchant all of your stigmas to +12. So my estimate cost of 6 + 12 stigmas should be 500+ stigma enchantment stones.

GL on your enchanting lol

my best record atm was 20 failure streak gg NCsoft

Nice stigma set and thanks for keeping servers alive, sad its not enough for administration to spend more time with community.

Cyan now logs in just once to post mait details... 

Thanks for sharing glad for people to see there are more people who have +12. I did not do my +12 myself I got them from my legion mate because I'm trying not to spend money but they spent $500, 40k bcc, plus an extra 150 stones they already had(gold ingots, alts). They enchanted from +6 and got 9 +12 for my cleric.

taha-DN   

all i can say there is congratz and  damn you have some patience with enchanting. myself i only have 1 @9  and rest at +6  and not gonna  try anymore, i used up all my enchant stones on 11 alts +main and all the  stones i bought with ingots on all the chars and  still couldent hit 9 on any of my mains other stigs, hightest i got was 1 to go to 7. dont have the patience or the money to buy 50 to 75k bc coins just to get +12 virtual stigma's.

9 hours ago, OnionKnight-DN said:

I ve finished my +12 stigma set + 2 more extra ones. So in total I have 8 + 12 stigmas. 

Besides there was 1 b4 this event, I ve doen 7 +12 stigmas in this event.

Here is your most concern point, cost:

170 stigma stones b4 event, 64K black cloud coins.

so that is around 600+ stigma enchantment stones if I am correct.

But I believe 90% ppl will chose just try enchant 6 stigmas to +12 then you will get extra slot and in 7.2 with the new +15/golden stigma, the +12 rate will be boosted and will become a new safe point so no need to enchant all of your stigmas to +12. So my estimate cost of 6 + 12 stigmas should be 500+ stigma enchantment stones.

GL on your enchanting lol

my best record atm was 20 failure streak gg NCsoft

Did I read this right? you spent 800$ on stigma stones? wth

The part that gets me on my Korean account and from what I heard from legion mates in Korea. I only spent $623 USD to get 9 +15 stigmas there it's so much more affordable. I get the value of currency and the markets but damn 2x the cost in NA and we don't have half the player base as KR. Makes me sad. Really hope they do something really sweet and I won't mind spending money on but f2p players will be upset again

Edited by Ereliya-KT