Demaha mobs are too tough for me !!!

SEKOMONOZ-KT

i wonder why the mobs on Demaha are very difficult to me to be killed !!! i use many recovery potions and transformation scrolls to kill one only mob.

on the other side i kill mobs on other maps a little harder than those on Demaha with the same gear and weapons.

so my question that if i'm missing something to be done in this map or what should i do to farm and make my quests easy in this area.

39 minutes ago, SEKOMONOZ-KT said:

i kill mobs on other maps a little harder than those on Demaha

The Demaha mobs are the hardest since Demaha is the endgame map.

What is your gear? If it's not at least FM/BoS ancient gear, you're gonna struggle -- and even then, you will struggle. You won't find it easy to kill Demaha mobs until you are in mostly legendary pve gear, or even ultimate pve gear if you don't have maxed cubics, good transform, etc.

On 11/8/2019 at 5:44 PM, SEKOMONOZ-KT said:

i wonder why the mobs on Demaha are very difficult to me to be killed !!! i use many recovery potions and transformation scrolls to kill one only mob.

on the other side i kill mobs on other maps a little harder than those on Demaha with the same gear and weapons.

so my question that if i'm missing something to be done in this map or what should i do to farm and make my quests easy in this area.

I would suggest you to do the Pandora ultimate gear quests, in the first week you can get the weapon easily and it is the 3rd best pve weapon in game at the moment. then slowly get the main armor parts since they also give m.attack/p.attack

The Demaha mobs have also better defenses than Lakrum ones. Some of them might have more than 2 dots or be elites.

56 minutes ago, SiennaSkies-KT said:

You are wrong, the second best is WB (World Boss) weapon.

It depends on your preference and your class. Although the Soldusk has slightly higher stats, some would say the world boss weapons are the best because of extendable. However, of course non-extendable classes wouldn't benefit from that. Also, the Soldusk doesn't have retunable stats. So if you're lucky on rolls (or Luna retune), you can get higher stats on the world boss weapons. (356 max crit on WB versus 320 max crit on Soldusk or 19% atk speed vs 17%)

1 hour ago, Vantheria-DN said:

It depends on your preference and your class. Although the Soldusk has slightly higher stats, some would say the world boss weapons are the best because of extendable. However, of course non-extendable classes wouldn't benefit from that. Also, the Soldusk doesn't have retunable stats. So if you're lucky on rolls (or Luna retune), you can get higher stats on the world boss weapons. (356 max crit on WB versus 320 max crit on Soldusk or 19% atk speed vs 17%)

Well.. talking about dmg, craft one is better than WB weapons. If ur class can use extendable weapon, it is better option obviously.

1 hour ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

He is a cleric, a soldusk would have been the best. In the item guide soldusk is on top.

It depends which set they are wanting the mace. The stats are not retunable, so they wouldn't be able to get heal boost on it for their support set. However, it would be good for their dps set.

On 11/13/2019 at 10:11 PM, Vantheria-DN said:

It depends which set they are wanting the mace. The stats are not retunable, so they wouldn't be able to get heal boost on it for their support set. However, it would be good for their dps set.

Yes everythign matters, but if we go back to that poor soul the original poster, he has a problem killing mobs in Demaha, so my suggestion to go get his ultimate T2 pandora items is still the best solution

Archived