Arhangelos-KT

Official EC-ban thread. Post your thoughts

23 minutes ago, Unbeatable-KT said:

My point is, people have busy lives, but if you're not going to put in the time and effort in this game (aka being a casual gamer), which is completely ok in my eyes, then don't be asking to be compensated for something you wouldn't have even ended up earning yourself.

In my eyes what's worse than seeing people exploit a bug? People that are begging. Reminds me of the beggars that used to be in sanctum and would ask for 1 million kinah. Which is pretty pathetic.

From what I see, people are asking compensation for the EC down time, especially prestige users who are paying for the extra EC runs we're not getting. I would have used pretty much each and every run on at least 2 and sometimes more characters like I've barely ever missed an EC run ever since i started to run it, not afking unless hopelessly losing, earning every single etium. Not asking compensation for staying clean during bug abuse fest (to abuse or not abuse is everyone's own choice with corresponding consequences). But yeah, don't compensate the abusers - partly because they already helped themselves to extra rewards from their future runs, and partly because they are the reason we can't have nice things. Or any things at all in EC case.