Jump to content
Arhangelos-KT

Official EC-ban thread. Post your thoughts

Recommended Posts

23 minutes ago, Unbeatable-KT said:

My point is, people have busy lives, but if you're not going to put in the time and effort in this game (aka being a casual gamer), which is completely ok in my eyes, then don't be asking to be compensated for something you wouldn't have even ended up earning yourself.

In my eyes what's worse than seeing people exploit a bug? People that are begging. Reminds me of the beggars that used to be in sanctum and would ask for 1 million kinah. Which is pretty pathetic.

From what I see, people are asking compensation for the EC down time, especially prestige users who are paying for the extra EC runs we're not getting. I would have used pretty much each and every run on at least 2 and sometimes more characters like I've barely ever missed an EC run ever since i started to run it, not afking unless hopelessly losing, earning every single etium. Not asking compensation for staying clean during bug abuse fest (to abuse or not abuse is everyone's own choice with corresponding consequences). But yeah, don't compensate the abusers - partly because they already helped themselves to extra rewards from their future runs, and partly because they are the reason we can't have nice things. Or any things at all in EC case.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Afterglow-KT said:

From what I see, people are asking compensation for the EC down time, especially prestige users who are paying for the extra EC runs we're not getting. I would have used pretty much each and every run on at least 2 and sometimes more characters like I've barely ever missed an EC run ever since i started to run it, not afking unless hopelessly losing, earning every single etium. Not asking compensation for staying clean during bug abuse fest (to abuse or not abuse is everyone's own choice with corresponding consequences). But yeah, don't compensate the abusers - partly because they already helped themselves to extra rewards from their future runs, and partly because they are the reason we can't have nice things. Or any things at all in EC case.

You bought a prestige pass? Congratz! So did I. Difference is I don't expect anything from NCsoft knowing that they're not a good company and take the benefits as they are currently. This North American society feels so entitled to everything that it is the one of the many reasons why are Americans some of the most shittiest human beings you'll ever meet in a life time... prime example of entitlement is you feeling entitled to have EC runs compensated for the 3 months down time.

If you're going to whine about buying a prestige pack and not getting EC runs out of it, which no where does it say that a prestige pack guarantees you that... then here is a solution... DON'T BUY IT. Or better yet, leave the game. Stop asking for shit that NCsoft is not whatsoever responsible to give you.

Out of all games that I've played, this gaming community and that mainly refers to the regulars that are on these forums are most pathetic individuals I've ever met in my life. Some individuals on here all they do is nyerk and whine, day in day out "NCsoft this, NCsoft that". Do us and yourself a favor. Since you guys sound like a you have a miserable life already, uninstall this game and never show up on these forums again... I hope that can at least help you enrich your life a little.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Unbeatable-KT said:

Out of all games that I've played, this gaming community and that mainly refers to the regulars that are on these forums are most pathetic individuals I've ever met in my life. Some individuals on here all they do is nyerk and whine, day in day out "NCsoft this, NCsoft that". Do us and yourself a favor. Since you guys sound like a you have a miserable life already, uninstall this game and never show up on these forums again... I hope that can at least help you enrich your life a little.

source.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote

Out of all games that I've played, this gaming community and that mainly refers to the regulars that are on these forums are most pathetic individuals I've ever met in my life. Some individuals on here all they do is nyerk and whine, day in day out "NCsoft this, NCsoft that". Do us and yourself a favor. Since you guys sound like a you have a miserable life already, uninstall this game and never show up on these forums again... I hope that can at least help you enrich your life a little.

From this post alone it looks to me like you are not much happy yourself, so you could as well follow your own advice.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Unbeatable-KT said:

You bought a prestige pass? Congratz! So did I. Difference is I don't expect anything from NCsoft knowing that they're not a good company and take the benefits as they are currently. This North American society feels so entitled to everything that it is the one of the many reasons why are Americans some of the most shittiest human beings you'll ever meet in a life time... prime example of entitlement is you feeling entitled to have EC runs compensated for the 3 months down time.

If you're going to whine about buying a prestige pack and not getting EC runs out of it, which no where does it say that a prestige pack guarantees you that... then here is a solution... DON'T BUY IT. Or better yet, leave the game. Stop asking for shit that NCsoft is not whatsoever responsible to give you.

Out of all games that I've played, this gaming community and that mainly refers to the regulars that are on these forums are most pathetic individuals I've ever met in my life. Some individuals on here all they do is nyerk and whine, day in day out "NCsoft this, NCsoft that". Do us and yourself a favor. Since you guys sound like a you have a miserable life already, uninstall this game and never show up on these forums again... I hope that can at least help you enrich your life a little.

If u like be f kd  for this "amazing" company everyday, then go ahead and enjoyed. I dont expect anything from ncshit either but i can understand whats feel every player and consumer, also we know why are you defending, because this idiots are banning ppl for "bugs" after they dont do anything for 3 WEEKS, meanwhile people like you (that are breaking the rules buying kinah, using hacks and other shits) are not punished

Edited by 1s356327-KT

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Matsukamy-KT said:

From this post alone it looks to me like you are not much happy yourself, so you could as well follow your own advice.

Right, because in that post of mine it somehow indicates just that. Just like I can randomly point out of thin air, yes you seem very unhappy by what you posted even though it doesn't indicate in the sentence anywhere that you are. Logic. You have plenty of it my friend.

If you want to talk about happiness, I got a job saving lives, make 6 figures, own a condo, have a beautiful girlfriend, parents are still alive and close to me, and I travel the world every 2-3 months. Only thing that I can say that I'm unhappy about in my life is living in a country that has winters 9 months of the year (thus the often travel to tropical places), other than that, fairly a happy person. Just one with a low tolerance for stupidity, and I run across people with that trait a lot in the healthcare field, just as I see it on here.

Hbu?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Unbeatable-KT said:

You bought a prestige pass? Congratz! So did I. Difference is I don't expect anything from NCsoft knowing that they're not a good company and take the benefits as they are currently. This North American society feels so entitled to everything that it is the one of the many reasons why are Americans some of the most shittiest human beings you'll ever meet in a life time... prime example of entitlement is you feeling entitled to have EC runs compensated for the 3 months down time.

If you're going to whine about buying a prestige pack and not getting EC runs out of it, which no where does it say that a prestige pack guarantees you that... then here is a solution... DON'T BUY IT. Or better yet, leave the game. Stop asking for shit that NCsoft is not whatsoever responsible to give you.

Out of all games that I've played, this gaming community and that mainly refers to the regulars that are on these forums are most pathetic individuals I've ever met in my life. Some individuals on here all they do is nyerk and whine, day in day out "NCsoft this, NCsoft that". Do us and yourself a favor. Since you guys sound like a you have a miserable life already, uninstall this game and never show up on these forums again... I hope that can at least help you enrich your life a little.

You seem more furious and annoyed than anyone else here. There are problems and bugs and issues and this is the forums that has sections for reporting bugs, discussing things, giving your opinion etc. This is what forums are for.

The only complaining posts are usually those directed at RNG and enchanting items, losing xx amount of enchant stones, or stigma stones etc where people are furious. The majority of post are not "complains", players most of the time simply address the issues, the only one blatantly complaining here is you. You almost imply everyone should be happy because the company decided to go apeshit on dealing with the game so you have to eat the shit they serve you and act happily or leave. There is a 3rd option, to address the issue and make them become better which happened many times, just recently after one year of telling them how unfair it is to have so short transformation times for example (which is their personal regional nerf), they just added +2 minutes on every transform which makes a ton of difference on us transparent users. It might have sounded like a complain but in reality it was addressing the issue and it was somehow became better because we kept asking for it, not because they played the game and realized it was bad.

You can continue to enter the forums and you can continue to complain about the community, or you can also go and never come back just like you said, but I am not dictating you how to enter the forums since it is your right to do so. The same thing is for everyone though, people can continue to enter the forums and continue to write what they want, and the fact you dislike it has absolutely no effect on whether others will follow your plea, same way you don't have to follow any rules the others follow.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote

Right, because in that post of mine it somehow indicates just that.

Yes, it indicates just that, thats why i posted what i posted. Thanks for reinforcing that.

Quote

Just like I can randomly point out of thin air, yes you seem very unhappy by what you posted even though it doesn't indicate in the sentence anywhere that you are. Logic. You have plenty of it my friend.

Yes also, my post doesnt indicate that anywhere. 

As far as the rest of your diatribe, Im not reading that whole thing, but Ill clear that I was not talking about happyness overall in life, but here in this forums and in this game, since you managed to miss the point.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/13/2019 at 9:24 AM, Unbeatable-KT said:

Right, because in that post of mine it somehow indicates just that. Just like I can randomly point out of thin air, yes you seem very unhappy by what you posted even though it doesn't indicate in the sentence anywhere that you are. Logic. You have plenty of it my friend.

If you want to talk about happiness, I got a job saving lives, make 6 figures, own a condo, have a beautiful girlfriend, parents are still alive and close to me, and I travel the world every 2-3 months. Only thing that I can say that I'm unhappy about in my life is living in a country that has winters 9 months of the year (thus the often travel to tropical places), other than that, fairly a happy person. Just one with a low tolerance for stupidity, and I run across people with that trait a lot in the healthcare field, just as I see it on here.

Hbu?

LMAO watch out, internet tough guy here!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×