Jump to content
Zanzaelus-DN

Curiosity: Bug or Fail ?

Recommended Posts

https://ibb.co/92KnKH9

https://aionpowerbook.com/powerbook/KR_-_Update_December_26th_2018?fbclid=IwAR0vmBNl7iT5lVdlgraxb1YWYc1PKtcYK-55ALZU-U66mloOibGC9KBwirI#Instanced_Dungeon

 

According to the update that came from KR, kicks in evergale was never a bug but something of the patch itself. So how can people take permaban from something that came in the patch itself?

 

It should be better evaluated, because who is wrong is the company in not checking even the updates themselves

Just Check Links. I don't want problems, thanks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Nylo-KT   

@Cyan need an explain, this is not even players fault. How many times that NCwest banned people because of the game mistake?? 

Edited by Nylo-KT

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That's interesting! I'm going to take a wild guess though that upon going back into the instance, that +1 was supposed to be consumed, unless it wasn't the case in Korea?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Rakesh-DN said:

That's interesting! I'm going to take a wild guess though that upon going back into the instance, that +1 was supposed to be consumed, unless it wasn't the case in Korea?

It depends how you look at it. Everyone always says KR = super populated/competitive so the chances of them ever finding this bug over there would be impossible because there would always be more than just 1 open at a time. Here in NA where to make it pop you need to que up alts then it was far easier for us to find out about this exploit.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

People blow me away how special they are. Yes it was a bug the kick feature is meant for the competitive players who saw they would lose to go next but you obv when you entered a new EC and finished it you got rewards nothing from the ones you got kicked in and when you finished the EC you couldn't keep gaining more runs because to get rewards the EC would have to finish and you can't kick at that point anymore. So something happened to NA spaghetti code and nyerked up for us and yes it was an exploit for those who used it. END OF STORY people need to stop trying to point fingers to feel less guilty for being a scumbag. Own up to it, you expoited you got punished, grow up and move on. Sure NC needs to be on top of this stuff better but you steal from a store you say, "oh they should have better security?"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, Ereliya-KT said:

People blow me away how special they are. Yes it was a bug the kick feature is meant for the competitive players who saw they would lose to go next 

Mmm isn't that just a softcore version of current EC exploit? Asking to be kicked over and over untill you get in a winning EC?

I believe the kicking function was meant for leaders to be able kick AFKers or Intentional Feeders Lmao

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, BigSexyHook-KT said:

Mmm isn't that just a softcore version of current EC exploit? Asking to be kicked over and over untill you get in a winning EC?

I believe the kicking function was meant for leaders to be able kick AFKers or Intentional Feeders Lmao

 

Yes of course you can use to kick them but they just re-queue the thing is you don't get any rewards til you actually finish an EC so if you spend the whole EC queue time and don't finish a single EC you get nothing. And it doesn't stack over the cap of 2/2. That is why we had an issue

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Aly-DN   
2 hours ago, HealingSquid-KT said:

It depends how you look at it. Everyone always says KR = super populated/competitive so the chances of them ever finding this bug over there would be impossible because there would always be more than just 1 open at a time. Here in NA where to make it pop you need to que up alts then it was far easier for us to find out about this exploit.

I think this is closest to the actual explanation.

There are two things that are just facts. First, if you put power into the hands of players, some asshat is going to misuse it. Second, if you allow players to gain a meaningful reward for doing absolutely nothing, some players will do absolutely nothing. In allowing players to kick others from EC, the devs solved the second. In giving a player back their entry if they are kicked, they solved the first. But what they didn't envision is a third fact and that is, if there is a way to game the system, NA players are going to find it and run with it to silly extremes. Thus was born the EC alliance recruit posts entitled, "EC - kick fast alliance".

Because our population is a lot smaller than Korea's, players gaining an extra entry while also completing the EC they were kicked from probably didn't happen often. 

Also, the Korean players can actually count to 2, which was apparently an issue with many NA players who are now crying big salty tears that they were banned unfairly.

Required video for playing Aion..

source.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

no hotfix no immediate action but after several months exploits then finally totally diabled EC…… and with several months silence, NC decided to ban ppl and with the bug still here. Ppl who exploited lost, ppl who didnt exploit lost, NC also lost ppl who is willing to p2w and hardcore on game itself. GG simida

Edited by OnionKnight-DN

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Ereliya-KT said:

People blow me away how special they are. Yes it was a bug the kick feature is meant for the competitive players who saw they would lose to go next but you obv when you entered a new EC and finished it you got rewards nothing from the ones you got kicked in and when you finished the EC you couldn't keep gaining more runs because to get rewards the EC would have to finish and you can't kick at that point anymore. So something happened to NA spaghetti code and nyerked up for us and yes it was an exploit for those who used it. END OF STORY people need to stop trying to point fingers to feel less guilty for being a scumbag. Own up to it, you expoited you got punished, grow up and move on. Sure NC needs to be on top of this stuff better but you steal from a store you say, "oh they should have better security?"

 

Edited by TINTINTIN-DN

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Aly-DN   
4 minutes ago, TINTINTIN-DN said:

cant you see it was an update from KR, that ended up being a problem in NA, if we look at it this way, it was never the players fault for taking advantage of something that was intended, you just wrote a big wall of text full of nonsense, holy nyerk

So you think that it was intended by the devs that players should be able to run unlimited ECs without having to pay a dime? 

Please stop. You're embarrassing yourself.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Aly-DN said:

So you think that it was intended by the devs that players should be able to run unlimited ECs without having to pay a dime? 

Please stop. You're embarrassing yourself.

im wrong , you are right, thats what every single girl wants to hear, happy? :) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Who remembers Tiamaranta eye event where they instantly(after office hours) deployed a hot fix(without turning off the server) to remove the vendor that was selling stuff cheap? I do. Why was this not done as soon as there were reports about this bug?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Zanzaelus-DN said:

https://ibb.co/92KnKH9

https://aionpowerbook.com/powerbook/KR_-_Update_December_26th_2018?fbclid=IwAR0vmBNl7iT5lVdlgraxb1YWYc1PKtcYK-55ALZU-U66mloOibGC9KBwirI#Instanced_Dungeon

 

According to the update that came from KR, kicks in evergale was never a bug but something of the patch itself. So how can people take permaban from something that came in the patch itself?

 

It should be better evaluated, because who is wrong is the company in not checking even the updates themselves

Just Check Links. I don't want problems, thanks.

This is just bad mechanics which was abused by gamers.

The problem is that when you re-enter the same game you just left, it doesn't drain a new entry. I do not understand why they made it this way, like if you get kicked by a PF group and then they change their mind and bring you back or something? If you get kicked they most likely don't re-invite you, and if you leave yourself then you should do it willingly knowing your entry might get lost.

Anyway, as others said, in a dead server where you only have one EC at the moment, you got kicked, got your entry back, and then you re-applied getting in without burning your refunded entry because you got thrown into the same game you previously left.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×