Jump to content
Cyan

Weekly Server Maintenance - November 13, 2019

Recommended Posts

And you know whats funny absolute retards from the community were pushing for this change. They actually believed ncsoft would give 16 legendary pvp stones instead of 2 and have Governor receive 512 legendary stones instead of 10 ultimates. In their dreams I say. And now because of how deluded they all the community has lost out, and NCsoft for changing it 3/4 of the way in is a dishonourable gesture.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lapis-DN   

as a casual player that never goes upper than 4-star Officer I find that 600 luna is much more useful than 2 legendary enchantment stones (1 siege can provide it)

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Chump-DN   
On 11/13/2019 at 8:46 PM, Amiteahx-KT said:

And you know whats funny absolute retards from the community were pushing for this change. They actually believed ncsoft would give 16 legendary pvp stones instead of 2 and have Governor receive 512 legendary stones instead of 10 ultimates. In their dreams I say. And now because of how deluded they all the community has lost out, and NCsoft for changing it 3/4 of the way in is a dishonourable gesture.

 

On 11/14/2019 at 3:31 PM, Lapis-DN said:

as a casual player that never goes upper than 4-star Officer I find that 600 luna is much more useful than 2 legendary enchantment stones (1 siege can provide it)

 

 

Do you two do your luna instance weekly and daily?  And how many toons you do it on if you do them?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Chump-DN said:

 

Do you two do your luna instance weekly and daily?  And how many toons you do it on if you do them?

Does that really matter? Before this maintenance, I stopped doing the luna dailies so religiously on my alts because I knew I would be rewarded with luna currency for active gameplay on my main- as opposed to spending a good couple of hours completely afking on alts. Getting luna instead of stones is just a better option all around.

(And we are never ever getting Korean rewards when their game scales completely differently from NA, so I hope everyone drops the notion of 500+ stones already.)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Chump-DN   
9 minutes ago, Haniya-DN said:

Does that really matter? Before this maintenance, I stopped doing the luna dailies so religiously on my alts because I knew I would be rewarded with luna currency for active gameplay on my main- as opposed to spending a good couple of hours completely afking on alts. Getting luna instead of stones is just a better option all around.

(And we are never ever getting Korean rewards when their game scales completely differently from NA, so I hope everyone drops the notion of 500+ stones already.)

I never asked for Korea's rewards.  And I asked because 600 luna is 3 maybe 4 days of work, err I mean afking as you put it.  Sure someone said they can get 2 legendary stones from sieges.  Both are shit rewards.  But if having to afk for free luna everyday is a problem, you really don't need the seasonal reward of luna cause luna is, obviously, not that important to you. 

We can't come to an agreement of what we want from NC Soft.  I think NC Soft should just suspend the seasonal rewards cause nobody likes what they are getting.  Just reset gp and be done with it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 17/11/2019 at 11:11 AM, Chump-DN said:

I never asked for Korea's rewards.  And I asked because 600 luna is 3 maybe 4 days of work, err I mean afking as you put it.  Sure someone said they can get 2 legendary stones from sieges.  Both are shit rewards.  But if having to afk for free luna everyday is a problem, you really don't need the seasonal reward of luna cause luna is, obviously, not that important to you. 

We can't come to an agreement of what we want from NC Soft.  I think NC Soft should just suspend the seasonal rewards cause nobody likes what they are getting.  Just reset gp and be done with it.

You don't afk to get 20 luna, you do luna instances on alts to get kinah bundles, pvp stones or materials for transformation essence for ancient contracts.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Aly-DN   
10 hours ago, Amiteahx-KT said:

You don't afk to get 20 luna, you do luna instances on alts to get kinah bundles, pvp stones or materials for transformation essence for ancient contracts.

You might not, but I do. I also get kinah bundles.

There is no reason why people can't use their luna for what they need. The point is.. don't complain about luna when you are choosing to use your luna instances for things other than luna. If you need luna, then rethink what you are doing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×