EC Compensation Idea

Pappy

I don't think that would be possible. They might be able to add extra entries to an instance, but not selectively unless they got Korea to code some token that flags the accounts that were not suspended and that token would need to be a limited time item and it would need to be distributed by survey.

That seems like a lot of effort considering we can't get Korea to actually code something that removes the ability to kick players from EC. Also, we can't get NCWest to update the rewards for the Prestige Pack (which we pay real money for!). 

If we are going to receive any compensation for missing EC for so long, it would need to be something quick and easy and given out in a survey. Something along the lines of x amount of eitium and y amount of enchantment bags and maybe z amount of ap.

But I wouldn't hold my breath for anything.

The right thing to do is to handle EC reset scrolls to anyone who wasn't suspended. It would have been easier. There are plenty rewards that are given selectively to players via a survey based on the things they did, everything from missed quest items or event items like being online and not getting the extra things you are supposed to, or rank season rewards etc.

But yeah, I wouldn't hold my breath for them doing anything reasonable.

On 11/15/2019 at 0:56 AM, Arhangelos-KT said:

The right thing to do is to handle EC reset scrolls to anyone who wasn't suspended. It would have been easier. There are plenty rewards that are given selectively to players via a survey based on the things they did, everything from missed quest items or event items like being online and not getting the extra things you are supposed to, or rank season rewards etc.

But yeah, I wouldn't hold my breath for them doing anything reasonable.

That wouldn't be right.  If I received a 24 hour suspension, I should be getting a pro rated amount compared to those with longer suspensions or bans.

The reasonable thing to do is to let that water over the damn flow.  Ain't no way to fix it now.

Y'all wanted bans, you got them.  Now you want extra entries.  What next, please give me +15 ultimate gear cause I think I deserve it?  Move on and get over it.

12 hours ago, Chump-DN said:

That wouldn't be right.  If I received a 24 hour suspension, I should be getting a pro rated amount compared to those with longer suspensions or bans.

The reasonable thing to do is to let that water over the damn flow.  Ain't no way to fix it now.

Y'all wanted bans, you got them.  Now you want extra entries.  What next, please give me +15 ultimate gear cause I think I deserve it?  Move on and get over it.

Well if you got suspended that means you took advantage of that and you are responsible for this situation so you really don't get to dictate anything here. 24 hour suspension, what did you lose, 1 AD or 1 IB or nothing if it was in a day of EC?... meanwhile you earned so much more from abusing EC while you could. You didn't lose anything, you most likely are still profited from the abuse you did more than the loss you had from getting off the game for 24 hours.

This happened more than 2months ago and I was in full Frostpack +15 set (from pre 7.0) and 2 months later I am in full Dark Tallon +15.
I did this without abusing EC, missing EC for 2+ months and having to play a game against people that were in full dark Tallon +15 while the abuse was on and eventually either got a ban or just a suspension.

Did anyone ask for a +15 ultimate set? Is this what you heard?

This is the conversation:

1. Punish the abusers
  2. Fix and bring back EC
  3. Compensate the lost entries to the non abusive players

...it is pretty easy. Nobody asked for free stuff, we asked to be able to play the game as intended.

1 hour ago, BigSexyHook-KT said:

Yes.

eemm not so sure about that...

In your post you quoted me and I never asked for anything fro free. That person is asking for a +20 weapon lol. There are going to be trolls that ask for insane things, in another post someone said "we should burn the houses of the peopel that abused EC", take things with a grain of salt when you read them.

I personally miss EC because it was the most fun pvp instance to do and they disabled it.

Archived