A simple solution to broker bots

Neleth-KT

But then if you buy something cheap and want to sell it later, it is now soul bound to you. Unless you mean only gear and not materials or enchants etc.

I personally purchased every abyssal star that was under 800k back when they were dropping like bird poop, and now they go for 5m each. Same thing to berdin lucky stars, they used to sell as low as 300k during a previous event and I had stocked up about 3000 of them and resold plenty for a much higher price when the prices went higher.

At the moment we can buy ultimate enchants from BCM -> broker and eventually these will be removed and their prices will skyrocket.

On 11/16/2019 at 3:36 AM, 1s8B7B8-KT said:

They know precisely who the broker bots are and allow them.

You can't know this! You may think so, but that's on you. There is no proof that NCWest knows who the broker bots are or that they allow them to operate.

@Neleth-KT There is no reason to punish all the legit players because some people are running bots. Though I would go one step further. There is no reason to scream at the sky about an issue that every player can avoid. To avoid having your item snipped by a broker bot (or a legit player that happened to catch your 1 kinah ultimate gear before you can buy it on another character), just don't low-ball your item. Sell your item for the going rate and then transfer the kinah back to your character by selling something useless for a large amount. Yes. You will lose the broker fees, but it's better than losing the broker fees -and- your item. And it's 100% better than forcing this unnecessary change onto legit players.

48 minutes ago, Aly-DN said:

You can't know this! You may think so, but that's on you. There is no proof that NCWest knows who the broker bots are or that they allow them to operate.

I do know this, and there's ample evidence. They know it too, and given the word choices in your reply, I suspect you know as well.

Perhaps a bit more discretion is in order.

26 minutes ago, Aly-DN said:

Ahh..

So you are saying it was Professor Plum in the library with the candlestick!

latest?cb=20190818204219

I wasn't aware we were playing Clue. 

I like that his hair is sticking up like a flame and he also used a candlestick to bludgeon someone to death. The clue was in his appearance all along!

1 minute ago, Vantheria-DN said:

I like that his hair is sticking up like a flame and he also used a candlestick to bludgeon someone to death.

By your word choice, I can see that you, too, are in the know!

Perhaps a little more discretion is in order, Van.

Cluenew.jpg

Archived