DCs/Sendlogs during PVP instances

Atit-DN

Guys I need help,

I keep getting the same problem with Aion. it just keeps disconnecting me for no reason

I called Verizon and reset the OTP hub for the gigabit connection (900mbs+up/900mbs+down), I reset the router too and even got a new IP and it helped but 1hr later i got disconnect and didnt let me pass loading screen.

I ran windows update, restarted and try to login and didnt work.

Then i tried updating my geforce nvidia and my whole thing was corrupted. i got error code 0x00003. So i did a clean install of the driver. 

Previously, I would run Aion client without a compatibility setting. However after this started happening, I set it to run in compatibility mode Windows 8 and also selected setting to run as administrator. Restarted my pc and things started working again. The only issue is now I get SendLog during pvp instances and then Server DC after i try to login.

unknown.png

The above picture is what i get trying to launch aion again.

After 3 or 4 attempts of logging in I restart computer and router and it lets me in but instantly disconnects me again. My ISP has assured me everything is working as it should. There are no outages or interruptions of service. During my disconnects i have a 2nd monitor with streams,youtube, or netflix running and suffer no buffering or interruptions. 

Also, problem started occurring post maintenance November 13th, 2019.

Any suggestions or tips on this matter would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

33 minutes ago, Aly-DN said:

The newest nVida drivers don't work with Aion, though I haven't looked for some weeks to see if the issue has been cleared up. I had to rollback to the August drivers.

link to Gameforge forums

I rolled back the Nvidia drivers to 431.60 before the random dcs/sendlogs started happening because it was giving me the error Aion.Bin / Ordinal not found.

But now since after the maintenance, i decided to update the drivers to its current version 441.20 and deleted Geforce Experience and im able to login and move around. The second i get into a new pvp instance i get send log along with a dc prior to character selection. 

43 minutes ago, TheHarlot-DN said:

I have been having the same problems..and also have Verizon..I actually just did the opposite..was running in windows 8 mode..have it turned off for now..maybe it is something on their end?

Harlot, do you think it has something to do with the Self-Organizing Network (SON) software they pushed to our routers? I went ahead and disabled that via  the verizon app yesterday. Still have the issue.

3 hours ago, Cheesecake-DN said:

The only guess I have is if you're using any kind of VPN might be having a problem, check your firewall, and maybe try the 32 bit client of Aion. (NCsoft/Aion/bin64 folder rename aion.bin to aion.bin.old)

I don't use a VPN. I tried aion.bin.old and the problem still persists. My firewall seems okay so the one thing left to try is the 32 bit client. 

Thank you for your suggestions.

I've been having the same issue :c After pressing the "accept" button, my client disconnects. And if, by some miracle, I don't disconnect on the "accept" page, I get disconnected when selecting a server. When I enter PVP instances, I have to mass spam the enter button or else it gets stuck on the shugo screen and I am forced to relog and get shugo screen'd when attempting again... I've restarted router and computer multiple times, checked my windows files and firewall, and attempted countless aion client repairs. At this point, it's a hassle to play the game because I have to enter my account information 50 + times just to connect.

3 hours ago, WatermeIon-KT said:

I've been having the same issue :c After pressing the "accept" button, my client disconnects. And if, by some miracle, I don't disconnect on the "accept" page, I get disconnected when selecting a server. When I enter PVP instances, I have to mass spam the enter button or else it gets stuck on the shugo screen and I am forced to relog and get shugo screen'd when attempting again... I've restarted router and computer multiple times, checked my windows files and firewall, and attempted countless aion client repairs. At this point, it's a hassle to play the game because I have to enter my account information 50 + times just to connect.

Yup that's what I'm going through too. Spamming relogs until one of them sticks before the pvp instance is over or before i get kicked from group inside an instance and lose my entry.

What ISP do you have? @WatermeIon-KT

On 11/17/2019 at 3:47 PM, Atit-DN said:

Guys I need help,

I keep getting the same problem with Aion. it just keeps disconnecting me for no reason

I called Verizon and reset the OTP hub for the gigabit connection (900mbs+up/900mbs+down), I reset the router too and even got a new IP and it helped but 1hr later i got disconnect and didnt let me pass loading screen.

I ran windows update, restarted and try to login and didnt work.

Then i tried updating my geforce nvidia and my whole thing was corrupted. i got error code 0x00003. So i did a clean install of the driver. 

Previously, I would run Aion client without a compatibility setting. However after this started happening, I set it to run in compatibility mode Windows 8 and also selected setting to run as administrator. Restarted my pc and things started working again. The only issue is now I get SendLog during pvp instances and then Server DC after i try to login.

unknown.png

The above picture is what i get trying to launch aion again.

After 3 or 4 attempts of logging in I restart computer and router and it lets me in but instantly disconnects me again. My ISP has assured me everything is working as it should. There are no outages or interruptions of service. During my disconnects i have a 2nd monitor with streams,youtube, or netflix running and suffer no buffering or interruptions. 

Also, problem started occurring post maintenance November 13th, 2019.

Any suggestions or tips on this matter would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

7 hours ago, WatermeIon-KT said:

On 11/17/2019 at 4:49 PM, TheHarlot-DN said:

I have been having the same problems..and also have Verizon..I actually just did the opposite..was running in windows 8 mode..have it turned off for now..maybe it is something on their end?

Having the same issues as everyone above. It is downright ridiculous now at this point. I have Verizon and I have tried everything from clean install disabling everything etc etc. Sometimes I will have multiple clients on my main PC and my laptop and 1 on the PV will be fine while the other gets lagged out and unresponsive and it can be especially bad going into instance server and in luna instance. Trying to log back in can be impossible I get the same image as Atit gets where it just hangs forever or get disconnected. My internet seems fine to everything else but aion.

Right Now I'm experiencing it and I was able to get one client back in while the other is forever lagged at the log in screen to get disconnected also get the missing .dll library issue too every time I load aion. and I have have deleted and repaired etc to no avail and I see the file being replaced.

13 minutes ago, Euphoria-DN said:

Having the same issues as everyone above. It is downright ridiculous now at this point. I have Verizon and I have tried everything from clean install disabling everything etc etc. Sometimes I will have multiple clients on my main PC and my laptop and 1 on the PV will be fine while the other gets lagged out and unresponsive and it can be especially bad going into instance server and in luna instance. Trying to log back in can be impossible I get the same image as Atit gets where it just hangs forever or get disconnected. My internet seems fine to everything else but aion.

Right Now I'm experiencing it and I was able to get one client back in while the other is forever lagged at the log in screen to get disconnected also get the missing .dll library issue too every time I load aion. and I have have deleted and repaired etc to no avail and I see the file being replaced.

Delete Geforce Experience from your computer and the .dll issue should go away. Well at it worked for me at least. 

It's funny because i was right behind you and a cleric doing the problem solving quest and I go dc'd waiting for you to finish. Could not log back in until 5mins before Altars. 

25 minutes ago, Atit-DN said:

Delete Geforce Experience from your computer and the .dll issue should go away. Well at it worked for me at least. 

It's funny because i was right behind you and a cleric doing the problem solving quest and I go dc'd waiting for you to finish. Could not log back in until 5mins before Altars. 

yes I still cannot log in on my main just on a random alt account

4 minutes ago, Euphoria-DN said:

yes I still cannot log in on my main just on a random alt account

Thanks for the tip removing the geforce experience did indeed work now if only I can log in

2 minutes ago, Zexika-DN said:

Same issue. Lets get Optimum boys!

Do you have Verizon as your ISP. I use reduce the lag as my proxy but I have the issue with and without it running so Its not that and I have the same issues on a laptop that isn't running it.

I pm'd Euphoria this already but:

"Oh for me it started last Wednesday. As for today, i got dc'd 2 mins after IB instance window pop and couldnt login until 45mins later. And next pvp instance window i dc 5mins after which was during altars so i missed that. I tried logging into aiononline.com and it wouldnt let me login. it said  site cant be reached. Then 45mins later i was able to login on to sin and aiononline.com, they have to be correlated. "

I allowed Aion through my firewall and went to internet options and allowed aiononline.com as a trusted site. 

2 minutes ago, Atit-DN said:

I pm'd Euphoria this already but:

"Oh for me it started last Wednesday. As for today, i got dc'd 2 mins after IB instance window pop and couldnt login until 45mins later. And next pvp instance window i dc 5mins after which was during altars so i missed that. I tried logging into aiononline.com and it wouldnt let me login. it said  site cant be reached. Then 45mins later i was able to login on to sin and aiononline.com, they have to be correlated. "

I allowed Aion through my firewall and went to internet options and allowed aiononline.com as a trusted site. 

After talking to two more players in game they are both having the same issue and use Verizon and we are all in New Jersey. Several have told me they contacted Verizon and Verizon done tests and looked into it and claim everything is fine on their end. Is anyone else here from New Jersey by chance.

9 minutes ago, Euphoria-DN said:

After talking to two more players in game they are both having the same issue and use Verizon and we are all in New Jersey. Several have told me they contacted Verizon and Verizon done tests and looked into it and claim everything is fine on their end. Is anyone else here from New Jersey by chance.

Im from NJ. At least we see the pattern now.

1 minute ago, Cheesecake-DN said:

I'm no networking pro, so take my idea with a grain of salt, but maybe DNS issue?

Either way, sorry to hear you're all going through that.

Yea i thought the same so during the disconnects i ran command prompt and ipconfig/flushdns and didnt work.

So the first KT person to post here, but also from Jersey, also using Verizon FIOS and the disconnect issues also plaguing me recently.  I would randomly DC on 1 client and not the other, I would randomly get stuck in loading screen with shugo animation of it running forever.  I would login Aion and it would disconnect after accept or just disconnect flat out after game launches.  

After seeing the forums, I am almost certain the fault lies mostly with Verizon.  Maybe people in Jersey with Verizion are affected after they did something?  This seems to be the most common trait we all have.  To be honest, my discord sometimes lags, where I am in voice and one character disconnects and people dont hear me or I dont hear them in that moment sometimes too.

Granted, it could be a combination of the factors between Aion and Verizon, but I'm leaning more towards Verizon for now.  

Also damn, more people from NJ on here than I expected.  Princeton area here.

Archived