Extend Enchant-O-Rama

Kinetika-KT

22 minutes ago, Afterglow-KT said:

Title.

We (KT-E) haven't even reached 1 kinah retune buff milestone yet, let alone the rest of the buffs/milestones. @Cyan Please give us one more week to reach the rest of the milestones. 

i'm pretty sure points are taken server wide from the summation of both servers and factions points.

would be nice to have an extra week tbh, but there is any presedent from NCwest extendieng any event by players petition?

sadly probably this will be the last day QQ

@Afterglow-KT @BigSexyHook-KT NC has extended events in the past due to community reasoning, but not often and I would not count on it.

Instead! I would encourage everyone to enchant AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE; spend all your alts' event and luna stones on their lakrum sets and rubbish gear, enchant your stigmas to +10 even if you are not going for +12 yet, encourage all your friends and legionmates to do the same and to spend all your ancient/legendary/ultimate stones on whatever rubbish gear you can!!

18 minutes ago, BigSexyHook-KT said:

i'm pretty sure points are taken server wide from the summation of both servers and factions points.

Not sure how this works. Maybe it sums up the enchanting done by the whole community. I remember the Tree event had different results for KT-E and KT-A though.

19 minutes ago, BigSexyHook-KT said:

would be nice to have an extra week tbh, but there is any presedent from NCwest extendieng any event by players petition?

sadly probably this will be the last day QQ

I'm not really hoping, just QQing. @Unbeatable-KT kinah pls. 

Archived