Forums

Weekly Server Maintenance - November 20, 2019

Cyan

• Aion Team

There will be a scheduled maintenance Wednesday, November 20, 2019 from 6:00 a.m. CST / 13:00 CET. The game servers will be unavailable for approximately 2 hours.

Changes

• Routine website and server maintenance
  • Enchant-O-Rama will end.
  • The Demaha Express Event will begin. You can find full details here.
  • An issue where some instance bosses would not drop items for Prestige players will be fixed.
  • Some minor text and localization issues will be fixed.

Be sure to follow @AionOps for server updates.

Maintenance Images of the Week

r9g8g0b622z31.jpg y32a7e9flfy31.jpg v0oe7gwtkhz31.jpg

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, Cyan said:

There will be a scheduled maintenance Wednesday, November 20, 2019 from 6:00 a.m. CST / 13:00 CET. The game servers will be unavailable for approximately 2 hours.

Changes

• Routine website and server maintenance
  • Enchant-O-Rama will end.
  • The Demaha Express Event will begin. You can find full details here.
  • An issue where some instance bosses would not drop items for Prestige players will be fixed.
  • Some minor text and localization issues will be fixed.

Be sure to follow @AionOps for server updates.

Maintenance Images of the Week

r9g8g0b622z31.jpg y32a7e9flfy31.jpg v0oe7gwtkhz31.jpg

First.. you fixed something for Prestige! That's GREAT! Could you also maybe update all the Prestige rewards to reflect the current patch?!

Second.. nice event.

Lastly.. UpsideDownFlyingSaucerKitty is upside down.

6 minutes ago, Ken-KT said:

I don't mean to nitpick, but I think the ultimate selection box is for after 6hrs and the legendary box after 4? Seems as though they would go in ascending value, not reverse...

what is the problem to get somethin good before some common? r u crazy? dont help the rest and skip ur ults

7 minutes ago, BigSexyHook-KT said:

i guess this means 7.2 release at december 18th or Junuary 8th ???!!??11?

where u found that dates?

8 minutes ago, Ken-KT said:

I don't mean to nitpick, but I think the ultimate selection box is for after 6hrs and the legendary box after 4? Seems as though they would go in ascending value, not reverse...

The ult enchantment stone thing is a "piece bundle". So you probably need to get several to make an actual stone. The same for the legendary contract. It's a "piece bundle". So you have to gather several to make the contract.

The event is nice, but I think 6 hours for 1-3 pieces of legend con is too much (you need 20 pieces!)

If you're REALLY unlucky, you would only have 1 spare day of not logging in for a really big amount of time.

(I think EU had 4 hours for 1-3 pieces, which kiiiiiiiiiinda is more reasonable)

3 minutes ago, Vessttemona-KT said:

staying online 4 hours we get [Event] Ultimate Enchantment Stone Selection Box (7 days) and if we stay online for 6 ours we get [Event] Legendary Enchantment Stone Selection Box (7 days)?? shouldnt that be other way around?? legendary for 4 hours and ultimate for 6??

It's an Ult Enchantment Stone PIECE BUNDLE. The legendary enchantment stone is an actual stone. Not a piece bundle.

• Aion Team
9 minutes ago, AriaTheMelodious-DN said:

@Cyan does this mean the 1kinah retune NPC will appear after tonight's maintenance?

The NPC will not be turned on tomorrow (nor will any other buffs). We'll communicate in advance when it's coming, especially since we have to do a final tally. 

Also, character transfer queueing will be made available tomorrow after the maintenance concludes.

53 minutes ago, Cyan said:

The NPC will not be turned on tomorrow (nor will any other buffs). We'll communicate in advance when it's coming, especially since we have to do a final tally. 

Also, character transfer queueing will be made available tomorrow after the maintenance concludes.

Evergale compensation, anything done about banned characters taking up abyss rank e.g. RipperRoo of Asmodian-KT who has been offline for 12 days but still has xform. Please remoe people like that from the abyss rankings and anything about reverting Glory point season rewards back to luna?

1 hour ago, Aly-DN said:

The ult enchantment stone thing is a "piece bundle". So you probably need to get several to make an actual stone. The same for the legendary contract. It's a "piece bundle". So you have to gather several to make the contract.

You need 20 of the legendary contract pieces to make a contract.
And 5 of the ultimate stone pieces to make a stone.
The bundles give 1~3 pieces each.

Hence... one guaranteed legendary transformation per character you log for 6 hrs for 20 of the next 21 days. I'm curious if the transformation contract is selectable or not though~

Archived