Forums

Weekly Server Maintenance - November 20, 2019

Cyan

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, Capa-KT said:

that, following both EU and Korea's models, all instances reset on Saturdays at 11PM and exclusively on the character that is logged in at that time.

What do you mean by that? On EU all the instances did reset for every  character, no matter if it was logged in or out. Every single character received the same reset while playing on EU. It was the same as Wednesday maintenance but without a maintenance taking place. People have better things to do Saturday night at 11PM than staying logged in.

Btw, the reagent was also one per account on EU. You could afk on multiple characters for fragments but it was only one free from shop. It was 5 hours and not 6. On another account I did it in a bit more than a week and I didn't need 20 days. If it's just one account, put a book on your space bar and go to sleep. It was a bit disappointing for many, as it's a random one for so much time being logged in.

5 hours ago, 2s105714-DN said:

What do you mean by that? On EU all the instances did reset for every  character, no matter if it was logged in or out. Every single character received the same reset while playing on EU. It was the same as Wednesday maintenance but without a maintenance taking place. People have better things to do Saturday night at 11PM than staying logged in.

If you had actually read my post, you'd know I said "EU and Korea's models".
In any case, my point was that we didn't get any information about this reset, and that those who were online on an alt got nyerked, and those who weren't online at all (but could've been if informed) also got nyerked, simply because they "forgot to mention this critical detail in the event".

And last but not least, it's always nice to know when something is a feature implemented by the event and not something that Ncwest will assume is "abuse" because we don't particularly like being banned after the fact maybe.

Btw, the reagent was also one per account on EU. You could afk on multiple characters for fragments but it was only one free from shop.

You just said it, EU had the ability to buy extra reagents on the shop. We don't even have the option to do so. I'm surprised they didn't forget to add the free one to the shop, at this point.

3 hours ago, Capa-KT said:

In any case, my point was that we didn't get any information about this reset, and that those who were online on an alt got nyerked, and those who weren't online at all (but could've been if informed) also got nyerked, simply because they "forgot to mention this critical detail in the event".

It should have been for anyone so it was probably a script failure or some other technical detail, or the way they do a reset without a maintenance is different. Players shouldn't be online in the weekend at midnight and it's still NC fault.

On 11/23/2019 at 11:58 AM, Aly-DN said:

Surveys show up automatically. You will get an icon that looks like a piece of paper (curled at the top and bottom) with a quill. If you hover over it, it will say "A questionnaire has arrived." You can pick it up on only one character on your account per server. (So if you have characters on both servers on the same account, you can pick it up once on each server.) We have several of the Enchant-o-rama surveys and two from the current event, so you may have to pick up several surveys to get to the ones you are specifically looking for.

Thanks for the reply!

I am aware of how the surveys work but my problem is that the one for Enchant-o-rama isn't showing up, even after picking up all other available surveys (e.g. the one from Demaha Express). Do you have any idea why this may happen?

Is it possible that I had to have participated in the event to get the survey? I remember that the last time this event was around, I received the community milestone rewards without having enchanted anything..

4 minutes ago, Mangix-DN said:

Thanks for the reply!

I am aware of how the surveys work but my problem is that the one for Enchant-o-rama isn't showing up, even after picking up all other available surveys (e.g. the one from Demaha Express). Do you have any idea why this may happen?

Is it possible that I had to have participated in the event to get the survey? I remember that the last time this event was around, I received the community milestone rewards without having enchanted anything..

I believe you just need to login to get the surveys. I would submit a ticket with Support and explain that you did not receive the enchant surveys. Don't add that you didn't enchant anything. That would just confuse them and Aion knows that Support doesn't need to be more confused than they already are. 

4 hours ago, Mangix-DN said:

Thanks for the reply!

In order to get the surveys from enchant o rama pretty sure you have to be level 80.  I leveled 3 toons on weekend all below 80 and they got those surveys once I hit 80.  toons were anywhere from 66 to 75.  I leveled them to 80 for the surveys to see if got them and I did

1 hour ago, Tyd-DN said:

In order to get the surveys from enchant o rama pretty sure you have to be level 80.  I leveled 3 toons on weekend all below 80 and they got those surveys once I hit 80.  toons were anywhere from 66 to 75.  I leveled them to 80 for the surveys to see if got them and I did

Good catch, FatTyd. I didn't ask if he was level 80!

The Tucas thing is wrong ... very bad so to speak, as you can think of that on a nyerking big map like demaha come out only in 3 places! is seriously? since the event started only I could get 1 Thorn, and say the rest help not the opposite either they assure themselves, crafte weapons and sell them because they know that there are people who will not be able to obtain them and so they get more kinah ..... a shame the truth

• Cyan unpinned this topic

Archived