Can we get more Violent Tuca spawns

Jake-DN

With both factions going at them, all Tuca's were dead in the morning release in a little under 20 minutes. 

Now we got legions camping potential spawns. 

Jake just wants an ultimate weapon to feel proud of himself, let's add more spawns /increase spawn rate so everyone gets a chance at an ultimate item this event!

@Cyan

Yeah this Event is McJunk. Not only did anyone get anything but most of the "Big legions" literally xformed and even out DPS'ed the Tucas which got stolen in 2seconds.

So thank you for NCsoft for not thinking or planning ahead for the usual players who aren't massively geared or getting carried by a whole group or paying big bucks to get top of the line gear just to out DPS everyone else for there own greed to make a weapon they can sell on the broker.

Thanks.

@Jake-DN

Or the latest thing is now because there are potentially double ultimate drops in IDD/PF/SL, the group leader literally holds onto the boss in the instance... kicks players out and invites there own twink (duel clienting) to trade it onto there own character....

happened twice today when leather gloves and pants dropped in these instances.

Like NJunk seem to not even care about these small problems that are damaging the image of the game.

22 minutes ago, NUMS-KT said:

Or the latest thing is now because there are potentially double ultimate drops in IDD/PF/SL, the group leader literally holds onto the boss in the instance... kicks players out and invites there own twink (duel clienting) to trade it onto there own character....

If someone does that, report them. I have seen Support actively ban people for that. Lord knows if they will now, but they have in the past.

4 minutes ago, Cheesecake-DN said:

If someone does that, report them. I have seen Support actively ban people for that. Lord knows if they will now, but they have in the past.

Nice. Thanks.

Well heres a verbal 'name and shame' list then so people can start also watching out for them so they don't lose out on items they also need, plus ill start taking screenshots/recordings.

KT - Pammy (clarity)

KT - Quinney

KT - JostNite

DONT GET ME WRONG,

this is the best event Aion has seen since some many years.

It's just needing a little optimization so everyone can enjoy it, as well as some support behind it.

Oh btw, 2nd wave at night was cleared out within under 5 minutes for the Violent Tucas. 

We are in need of more of them. 10 Minutes for the whole entire day to get 1 item of 6 for a weapon, that's not feasible for 99% of players.

Yeah, it's a bit rough for the Tuca horns currently. I'm in one of the bigger DN-A legions, and we formed a league during the very first spawn to test it out. But once we saw that it's rolled loot, we ended up dropping and going separately. It's sad that the event doesn't reward group effort, but meh. I'll try to farm the Tuca horns if I'm not doing anything else at the time, but I'm not going to plan my day around something that has such steep competition. I'll just have to work on Pandora for my alt's accessories and keep Frostspark and work on PFHM accs for my main. Also, just keep an eye out on the broker. Hopefully these accs/weapons will be somewhat affordable in week 3 of the event. Not worth getting frustrated about. :D

If NCsoft could push out any sort of fix, I think it would be better to award 1 Tuca horn after being logged in for 6 hours. At least then you'd be able to attempt a few crafts throughout the duration of the event.

28 minutes ago, Vantheria-DN said:

If NCsoft could push out any sort of fix, I think it would be better to award 1 Tuca horn after being logged in for 6 hours. At least then you'd be able to attempt a few crafts throughout the duration of the event.

WE NEED THIS!

Or at least make the Tuca Thorn looted by everyone when kill the mobs and not making roll for it

15 hours ago, NUMS-KT said:

@Jake-DN

happened twice today when leather gloves and pants dropped in these instances.

Like NJunk seem to not even care about these small problems that are damaging the image of the game.

You actually saw two drops?! Sad that you lost them but big wow that you actually saw two!

Sucks huge that people are doing this. As Cake said, report them.

15 hours ago, Jake-DN said:

The ironic thing is the people doing this clearly don't need the gear, if anything it'll be similar to the minion contracts on the big world bosses. Hello broker.

Truth. Which is how they are outdpsing those that aren't as geared! So the geared get more geared and those who were hoping that this event would help make up for their lack of luck in instance drops are getting out-dpsed.

2 hours ago, Vantheria-DN said:

Yeah, it's a bit rough for the Tuca horns currently. I'm in one of the bigger DN-A legions, and we formed a league during the very first spawn to test it out. But once we saw that it's rolled loot, we ended up dropping and going separately. It's sad that the event doesn't reward group effort, but meh. I'll try to farm the Tuca horns if I'm not doing anything else at the time, but I'm not going to plan my day around something that has such steep competition. I'll just have to work on Pandora for my alt's accessories and keep Frostspark and work on PFHM accs for my main. Also, just keep an eye out on the broker. Hopefully these accs/weapons will be somewhat affordable in week 3 of the event. Not worth getting frustrated about. :D

This is pretty much my thinking. Going to make kinah and hope to buy the completed extra procs that those grabbing the tucas hopefully will be selling.

LOVE the idea of having the horns acquirable in some other way.

The most ironic part about this event is after you get the 6 thorns and hopefully get lucky to proc a shiny box: the weapon is random.
I proc'd a shiny box yesterday and got a sword which I sold. I then used the kinah to craft a weapon the normal way and got lucky, so yay event?

Weapon box = random. Good luck!

21 minutes ago, Pharoahra-DN said:

The most ironic part about this event is after you get the 6 thorns and hopefully get lucky to proc a shiny box: the weapon is random.
I proc'd a shiny box yesterday and got a sword which I sold. I then used the kinah to craft a weapon the normal way and got lucky, so yay event?

Weapon box = random. Good luck!

Random? Or "Random for your class"?

47 minutes ago, Vantheria-DN said:

Completely random. Ranger legionmate got a sword and a glad legionmate got a chromablaster. 9_9

^This. The weapon box is literally a trap but good for making kinah if people can afford to buy your shiny proc

Better off using thorns for the accessories if you need them because it is only a 50/50 chance what you'll get instead of 1/14 to get what you need

3 hours ago, SerialThrilla-KT said:

If i were NCScrew up,i would make more locations for tuca horns to be dropped for other players who cant xform or they will just start losing players again but seems like nc is too stupid to realize it

Gotta agree for once, it's quite annoying for those without transforms that this event conveniently happens when ranks aren't resetting, meaning if you happened to not farm GP last month because of any number of valid reasons, you can neither transform this month for the whole event, nor farm for it, and that's without counting the banned people who are taking up ranks.

hence
extend event pls ty

5 hours ago, SerialThrilla-KT said:

If i were NCScrew up,i would make more locations for tuca horns to be dropped for other players who cant xform or they will just start losing players again but seems like nc is too stupid to realize it

What does it matter about Xforms? If there were no xforms people would be crying about how X or Y class has better burst than their class and then on top of that people would also be complaining about those who already worked hard for +15 PvE attack stat gear. More Tuca's do not fix the issue it creates a new line of people complaining. The amount needed to satisfy everyone is at least 500 tuca's and at that point you mite as well just give people tuca pieces apart of the 6 hour daily login instead of adding tuca's.

There has been at least 25  of reasons to quit from 6.0> 7.0. If you are still playing now you are resilient enough to not quit over events having bad rewards. 

6 hours ago, SerialThrilla-KT said:

If you make More spawn points, the xforms will just spread to get more secure spots.

Archived