6 hours AFK for a 7-day enchant

Arhangelos

I have everything +15, nothing to enchant so getting a 7 day enchant reward is useless. Why are the rewards timed? It is not like I made my items +15 for free, I used normal enchants that I had to put an effort to get, so I could keep the event rewards for future enchants but they will be deleted. Many people have maxed gear.

And boy waiting for 6 hours to get those timed enchants!!!

For me this event is already over.

1 hour ago, MetalPhantomEvil-DN said:

It's not everyone's as lucky as you, right?

The fact I have a full +15 set you mean? Nothing lucky about it. I have worked hard for this and also I paid a ton of kinah to get ultimate enchants now that they sell them on BCM. And previously I also dedicated many hours in making bobonerk gems to upgrade ancient to legendary and then ultimate.

One of my dark talon items required 6 ultimate enchants to get from +14 to +15.

8 minutes ago, Capa-KT said:

make a 2nd set

hahah yes that too. But waiting 6 hours per day to get 1 legendary enchant, I could do like 10 ID in those 6 hours with luna resets and end up with a ton.

the fact we have to wait  hrs for a enchant that only last 7 days and a ultimate thats in pieces we have to put together kinda sucks,and tng having a 7 day time limit sucks, hoping they wont expire like most other events where stuff didnt after the 7 days. but some of you other players have to realize some of us ar not as lucky as you are and dont have full +15 ultimate sets yet , some of us are still woking on are sets and this event is nice because it does help us out, just the wait time sucks,  same with the legendary contract, it will be my first one, ive never  been able to get a legendary yet, hell all i get are normals from the contracts with maybe a ancient here and there, and there never the ones i need.

26 minutes ago, taha-DN said:

but some of you other players have to realize some of us ar not as lucky as you are and dont have full +15 ultimate sets yet

...why do you people call us lucky that we have a +15 set, it is not like we accidentally made it.

There was literally no luck involved at least in my case. I have horror stories to say about enchanting RNG that was never in my favor.

57 minutes ago, taha-DN said:

but some of you other players have to realize some of us ar not as lucky as you are and dont have full +15 ultimate sets yet 

Dude... don't you dare to call us lucky OK!?

Is not like it took me 54 seconds to enchant ultimate gear from +0 to +15 with No fails DUH !

There was literally no luck involved, at least in my case, just a Deal with the Devil.

YFFPR5N.jpg&key=dc7a370435917d6fc578ff55

Come on 7.5 bring me that juicy infinite gear not scared tho !

ok, not trying to be a smartass here , so then instead of saying  " lucky "  in the matter of free speech. because  we know u busted ur ass's running  alot of instances,  farming necessary items,  spending kinah and im sure some ppl  spent plenty of real money at the bcm  and time and effort getting there sets to +15, which i fully congratulate anyone who has done that, trust me. ( something i haven't done since the 75 abyss gear )  . so  how should we word it or comment to it when it comes to saying something int he forums because its seems to really nyerk ppl off saying lucky when we all know u  did not accidentally put out +15 sets together  you busted ur ass's to do them and put alot of time, effort, kinah and occasionally money into it.

again im not trying to be a smart ass but how should  we word  it withing pissing everyone off. luckys out, so full details, or what

22 minutes ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

...why do you people call us lucky that we have a +15 set, it is not like we accidentally made it.

There was literally no luck involved at least in my case. I have horror stories to say about enchanting RNG that was never in my favor.

Perhaps what they mean is PvE. For PvE gear you need luck to get an ult drop and then luck to have that drop be for you. THEN you have to have luck in enchanting. That's a crap-ton of luck.

For PvP gear, I agree with you. If you work and work smart, you can have a full set of tier 2 ult +15 and I know a handful of people who are working on their second set.

44 minutes ago, taha-DN said:

ok, not trying to be a smartass here , so then instead of saying  " lucky "  in the matter of free speech. because  we know u busted ur ass's running  alot of instances,  farming necessary items,  spending kinah and im sure some ppl  spent plenty of real money at the bcm  and time and effort getting there sets to +15, which i fully congratulate anyone who has done that, trust me. ( something i haven't done since the 75 abyss gear )  . so  how should we word it or comment to it when it comes to saying something int he forums because its seems to really nyerk ppl off saying lucky when we all know u  did not accidentally put out +15 sets together  you busted ur ass's to do them and put alot of time, effort, kinah and occasionally money into it.

again im not trying to be a smart ass but how should  we word  it withing pissing everyone off. luckys out, so full details, or what

The post is about the event giving limited timed rewards... enchants, forcing you to use them within 7 days or lose them. I worked extra hard to make my pvp gear +15 and now they give enchants that are limited. So I kinda feel this event is not for everyone. If I slacked a little bit on my gear I might have made use of it, but they literally rule us out of this event completely. I do not even understand why does our gear matter to you, to mention it as if we should somehow feel ok that this event is not for us.

44 minutes ago, Aly-DN said:

Perhaps what they mean is PvE. For PvE gear you need luck to get an ult drop and then luck to have that drop be for you. THEN you have to have luck in enchanting. That's a crap-ton of luck.

For PvP gear, I agree with you. If you work and work smart, you can have a full set of tier 2 ult +15 and I know a handful of people who are working on their second set.

Wow... then I am the unluckiest person alive, I have ZERO ultimate T2 pve gear from any instance. And as I have previously stated, I am done with doing pve instances for good due to the drop rates being non existent.

Plus I doubt there is luck involved, people simply loot right their drops and get loot rights from their legion members, something I was never able to do since I am not in a legion and although I was giving plenty of hundreds of millions of kinah for purchased loot rights, I have never found a single seller since 6.2 all the way to now.

3 minutes ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

The post is about the event giving limited timed rewards... enchants, forcing you to use them within 7 days or lose them. I worked extra hard to make my pvp gear +15 and now they give enchants that are limited. So I kinda feel this event is not for everyone. If I slacked a little bit on my gear I might have made use of it, but they literally rule us out of this event completely. I do not even understand why does our gear matter to you, to mention it as if we should somehow feel ok that this event is not for us.

<break>

Wow... then I am the unluckiest person alive, I have ZERO ultimate T2 pve gear from any instance. And as I have previously stated, I am done with doing pve instances for good due to the drop rates being non existent.

Plus I doubt there is luck involved, people simply loot right their drops and get loot rights from their legion members, something I was never able to do since I am not in a legion and although I was giving plenty of hundreds of millions of kinah for purchased loot rights, I have never found a single seller since 6.2 all the way to now.

I honestly don't believe that "I already have tier 2 +15 gear" is needed in the conversation. I don't have full tier 2 +15 gear and I am miffed that the stones have a 7 day limit. I prefer to have a good number of enchants to use before I sit down and work on enchanting. Now I am forced to use these stones before I am personally ready to do so. What is happening is people are seeing only your "I already have +15 gear" and not seeing "the stones shouldn't have a 7 day expiration". Your hard-work/luck is clouding the legit issue you are trying to make.

As for not having the new PvE gear, I feel you on that and share your concern about the drop rates. We are supposed to have a drop rate increase and I did see one ult in my 5 PF runs yesterday. That is absolutely better than the 0 ults I have seen in the past month of runs. Ofc it was gunner leather, so...

hey cyan this  ones for you , tbh can u do anything about  getting this use it or lose it crap removed from the enchantment stones. for those of us who can utilize this event  we need to stock up on the enchant stones because you know just as well as everyone else the enchantment rate sucks and only having 7 days and 7 stones  really wont get anyone anywhere tbh. so can you plz talk to the dev's or whoever about removing the 7 day time limit so we can stockpile some of the stones and have some chance of enchanting the items up some. ty

15 hours ago, Aly-DN said:

Ofc it was gunner leather, so...

Exactly... I have seen a few ultimates drop, ti was never a cloth.

12 hours ago, Jinky-KT said:

These stones do not stack either so if your going to save for 7 days, 7 inventory slots. If they do not disappear then at the end 21 slots?

Man it keeps getting worse. I am almost happy that I do not need this event at all, I am not wasting 6 hours of afkness and I am not pushed to enchant anything or use extra slots!

Archived