Dehama siege

Ele-DN

5 minutes ago, Tyd-DN said:

Demaha easiest siege to get credit, you are on the faction with a lvl 3 buff seriously please stop joke.  If you can't get contribution at that siege with all that in your favor maybe Aion not the game for you.

nope we got lvl 1

35 minutes ago, Ele-DN said:

extend the area where you can nyerking get credit.

try to form a group and kill newbies near to the entrance

18 minutes ago, Tyd-DN said:

Demaha easiest siege to get credit, you are on the faction with a lvl 3 buff seriously please stop joke.  If you can't get contribution at that siege with all that in your favor maybe Aion not the game for you.

What? you mean after leaving port, you're already dead from xforms camping the area? What buff?

49 minutes ago, Serilda-DN said:

I mean, the siege thing Is...

Nvm just noticed it's just Ele asking for siege rewards while doing mininal effort as always.

Uh... what? Im not the one complaining about how the fort is flooded with balaur mobs.. 

52 minutes ago, Tyd-DN said:

well get there at start kill 1 fence/gate since pvp is hard do the pve.

and miss out on world bosses from event? like there isn't any content to do in game

10 hours ago, Ele-DN said:

Uh... what? Im not the one complaining about how the fort is flooded with balaur mobs.. 

and miss out on world bosses from event? like there isn't any content to do in game

Its called life we all have choices to make.  Just because you choose to do world bosses does not mean the credit zone for the fort needs to be bigger.  You made your choice now suck it up and deal with it instead of complaining about something that isn't even an issue.

16 hours ago, Ele-DN said:

What? you mean after leaving port, you're already dead from xforms camping the area? What buff?

Says the person that xforms and then comes up behind the Asmo zerg at the gates and tries to kill people while they are working on the gates. Sucks to get camped, doesn't it?

Try actually hitting your own gates. I kill the gates -only- on alts and get credit. 

24 minutes ago, Aly-DN said:

Says the person that xforms and then comes up behind the Asmo zerg at the gates and tries to kill people while they are working on the gates. Sucks to get camped, doesn't it?

Try actually hitting your own gates. I kill the gates -only- on alts and get credit. 

Did you mention that that's within credit zone? huge difference.

Just now, Ele-DN said:

Did you mention that that's within credit zone? huge difference.

Okay. Again but slower.

If you didn't waste your time PvPing on the Asmo gates and hit your own gates, you would get credit.

And it is rather hypocritical to complain about the other sides' transforms camping your side when you, personally, so the same.

On 11/23/2019 at 9:13 AM, Byebyebuffs-DN said:

As if this was the real problem of Demaha siege.

Not the 69487236476234 elite mobs that almost makes my pc explode and kills more than enemy players.

Hmm I don't know. I personally think we need more Balaur mobs. I could actually move around a little on Friday's siege and we can't have that!

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, PlumbCrazy-DN said:

Please no merger.  We already have Arkaida on KT-E.  We don't need Ele to come over and add to the entitled bitching.

How am I bitching? when you can get to siege credit no problems while others can't?

6 hours ago, Vessttemona-KT said:

Really??? you want us to answer you that question?? because....well....you know, we have lives and it would take us a while to choose the best ones you have said in your more than 600 posts

...yeah good luck with that too, she will take whatever you wrote, add a little bit of twist, then make a totally irrelevant conclusion and will add her own resolution that will lead to her first pleas of the thread!

6 hours ago, Vessttemona-KT said:

Really??? you want us to answer you that question?? because....well....you know, we have lives and it would take us a while to choose the best ones you have said in your more than 600 posts

No one cares what you do IRL.. like those asking for siege time to be moved earlier because to daylight savings. Thats bitching too right?

24 minutes ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

...yeah good luck with that too, she will take whatever you wrote, add a little bit of twist, then make a totally irrelevant conclusion and will add her own resolution that will lead to her first pleas of the thread!

I mean.. you care enough to waste your time posting....

13 minutes ago, Ele-DN said:

I mean.. you care enough to waste your time posting....

I never wrote I do not care enough to bother to post, nor did I ever say posting is a waste of time though. Now lets start a constructive conversation where you will make more irrelevant conclusions based on what people never wrote :D

Archived