Dehama siege

Ele-DN

2 hours ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

I never wrote I do not care enough to bother to post, nor did I ever say posting is a waste of time though. Now lets start a constructive conversation where you will make more irrelevant conclusions based on what people never wrote :D

good useless opinion just to bring up this post w/o me doing anything. 

3 hours ago, Ele-DN said:

No one cares what you do IRL.. like those asking for siege time to be moved earlier because to daylight savings. Thats bitching too right?

No, because those pleople come here, post it once or maybe twice and then realize that NC is not going to do the change, while you have said the same thing in different topics, over and over again, some people have told you what to do to get credit in the zone (including myself) and you basically have said no and want to get credit your way.

And now because things didnt go your way, you created this topic, it was fogotten and then two months later you did your "UP" post, if that is not bitching for you, i really dont want to know what you do when you are actually doing it.

rage.gif

2 hours ago, Vessttemona-KT said:

No, because those pleople come here, post it once or maybe twice and then realize that NC is not going to do the change, while you have said the same thing in different topics, over and over again, some people have told you what to do to get credit in the zone (including myself) and you basically have said no and want to get credit your way.

And now because things didnt go your way, you created this topic, it was fogotten and then two months later you did your "UP" post, if that is not bitching for you, i really dont want to know what you do when you are actually doing it.

rage.gif

No. No one uses the forums of these retarded feedbacks from idiots like the ones on this thread. look at the game population and tell me.

41 minutes ago, Ele-DN said:

No. No one uses the forums of these retarded feedbacks from idiots like the ones on this thread. look at the game population and tell me.

The only idiot in this thread is.. well. You get the picture.

Most everyone in this thread, aside from yourself, comes to the forums to help those that ask. This is necessary since LFG is full of trolls and Support is useless. Here on the forums people can often get a straight answer.. even if it isn't the one they want to hear.

You started this thread to ask NCSoft to change the area of contribution because under a very specific set of circumstances, you couldn't get credit. Not getting credit at sieges is a problem as old as the game is. Way way way back in the first abyss sieges, there were times when a dominated faction couldn't get close enough to a fort to get credit. Back then, dominate factions couldn't get credit because the dominated faction wasn't getting close enough for them to get credit. Even back then, when this was a sub game, frustrated people bought and paid a sub for a second game in order to bring their own enemy character in to sneak it into the credit area to get credit for the sieges. Every single fort has had this issue in every single patch. So asking Korea to change things isn't going to work. Not that they can't, but they certainly won't. So helpful posters came to your thread to offer you suggestions on how you could change your own game play (since that's something you can control while NCSoft is something none of us can control) in order for you to get siege credit. And what have you done? Pooped on them. Like you do in every single thread you start here.

You accuse the others in this thread of scaring those that need help that they won't get from Support or the player base at large. The person who is actually scaring away posters is you and your accusatory tone. Anyone that doesn't automatically roll over onto their back and surrender to your self-delusional idiocy is vilified by you and I am personally really sick of it.

The population of our game is getting smaller and smaller. The last thing any of us should do is poop on those very few people who actually are trying to help players. 

Consider that before you attack next time, alright?

1 hour ago, Aly-DN said:

Most everyone in this thread, aside from yourself, comes to the forums to help those that ask. This is necessary since LFG is full of trolls and Support is useless. Here on the forums people can often get a straight answer.. even if it isn't the one they want to hear.

You started this thread to ask NCSoft to change the area of contribution because under a very specific set of circumstances, you couldn't get credit. Not getting credit at sieges is a problem as old as the game is. Way way way back in the first abyss sieges, there were times when a dominated faction couldn't get close enough to a fort to get credit. Back then, dominate factions couldn't get credit because the dominated faction wasn't getting close enough for them to get credit. Even back then, when this was a sub game, frustrated people bought and paid a sub for a second game in order to bring their own enemy character in to sneak it into the credit area to get credit for the sieges. Every single fort has had this issue in every single patch. So asking Korea to change things isn't going to work. Not that they can't, but they certainly won't. So helpful posters came to your thread to offer you suggestions on how you could change your own game play (since that's something you can control while NCSoft is something none of us can control) in order for you to get siege credit. And what have you done? Pooped on them. Like you do in every single thread you start here.

You accuse the others in this thread of scaring those that need help that they won't get from Support or the player base at large. The person who is actually scaring away posters is you and your accusatory tone. Anyone that doesn't automatically roll over onto their back and surrender to your self-delusional idiocy is vilified by you and I am personally really sick of it.

The population of our game is getting smaller and smaller. The last thing any of us should do is poop on those very few people who actually are trying to help players. 

Consider that before you attack next time, alright?

Uh... look at the replys im getting. Look at the posts from people playing at this thread and if any of those posts full of random pics and why this game population is where it is now. "everything is fine, lets keep the 50 players on each faction on 2 servers the way it is". If they were any help they would at least get some feedback on the forums instead of posting memes of themselves. 

How many people complained about how not being able to transfer kinah in wh? oh right its coming "next" patch... So when do they listen? Not to random shit pics ofc.

Considering how dead the game is and how more "dead" the forums are, anything coming from these certain sources are going to bias. Granted that everything was handed to you the past few patches, why not have a view from the other side? Like, explain to me why DN needs a merge when 15-20 p2w geared players that carried the rubbish transfer out? 

And whos to say whats allowed and whats not to post on forums? people who troll with their 5k forums posts?

3 hours ago, Aly-DN said:

Sorry Ally but no, she doenst, as @Arhangelos-KT said, she took our words, and twisted them in a way she is the only can understand them in her little world.

Keep doing what you alwys do @Ele-DN I hope that one day the god Aion will give you your whim and get the contribution you want.

juar-juar-juar.gif

2 hours ago, DevilNest-KT said:

Sieges are different in DN ? like i never had any troubles getting credit in Demaha sieges.

Like even one time my internet was working bad i was with 3k ping, could barely walk, i didn't hit a single asmo, just afked in the automatic alliance and got credit anyways lmao.

On DN asmos kill all the gates going up the stairs on the right side.  Elyos run in avoiding most of the gates and half their faction wipes on the bridge due to siege mechanics then they kill 1 gate i believe and the main gate to the fort.  On KT they just wait for the shugo from what i've heard.

5 hours ago, DevilNest-KT said:

Sieges are different in DN ? like i never had any troubles getting credit in Demaha sieges.

Like even one time my internet was working bad i was with 3k ping, could barely walk, i didn't hit a single asmo, just afked in the automatic alliance and got credit anyways lmao.

Devilnest you afked in a demaha siege and still got credit, I give you an "E" for effort, you totally missed the point here bruh!

Y3UnPQl.jpg

I dont understand how you cant get credit from fort that you need to extend the area. My ping isnt good for sieges but I can work with it. Maybe elyos have rough time to get credit because asmos come to your spawn spot to camp?? Do you join siege late? Elyos also go for the gates on their side.

Maybe just stay in alliance if you cant credit for siege ( if you solo it). I had undergeared elyos toon but I still got credit every time I choose to go on it for siege.It seems like you dont put the effort so yeah this sounds like  personal problem.

If my lagginess toon can get credit, whats your excuse?

6 hours ago, Hallo-DN said:

I dont understand how you cant get credit from fort that you need to extend the area. My ping isnt good for sieges but I can work with it. Maybe elyos have rough time to get credit because asmos come to your spawn spot to camp?? Do you join siege late? Elyos also go for the gates on their side.

Maybe just stay in alliance if you cant credit for siege ( if you solo it). I had undergeared elyos toon but I still got credit every time I choose to go on it for siege.It seems like you dont put the effort so yeah this sounds like  personal problem.

If my lagginess toon can get credit, whats your excuse?

What side do you play on?

13 hours ago, Vessttemona-KT said:

Sorry Ally but no, she doenst, as @Arhangelos-KT said, she took our words, and twisted them in a way she is the only can understand them in her little world.

Keep doing what you alwys do @Ele-DN I hope that one day the god Aion will give you your whim and get the contribution you want.

juar-juar-juar.gif

again.. whats with the useless gif? can't explain logic with words? They actually fix dehama siege in 7.5 by removing it, right?

29 minutes ago, Ele-DN said:

They actually fix dehama siege in 7.5 by removing it, right?

Demaha map becomes a timed instanced multi-server zone, same to Lakrum and I think Katalam (the map) too. There are also no sieges in Lakrum or Demaha in 7.5. The "new" end game maps will be Gelkmaros and Ingison... again.

There will be a specific area of siege contribution in Gelk/Ingi too, now now there Ele get your fingers ready for the 7.5 post where you want the Gelk/Ingi siege contribution area to be bigger so you can get credit while you essencetap near the town.

2 hours ago, Ele-DN said:

again.. whats with the useless gif? can't explain logic with words? They actually fix dehama siege in 7.5 by removing it, right?

Ohh, you didnt like my meme?? im so sorry... not, and dont come to tell me that I cant explain it with logic, we really do not have the time and much less the will to explain it to you again, @Aly-DN, @Cheesecake-DN, and a bunch of other people have tried unsuccessfully to explain the logic of the sieges and you are simply infatuated because the sieges are not the way you want them to be.

missing-the-point.gif

there, another useless meme for you.

@Ele-DN

At this point, I think its useless to explain how siege works since you think that you know everything and everyone else stupid for not agreeing .If you want someone to stroke your ego,its not here. I wont respond to you anymore.Either you put the effort in siege or dont.

If you must know, I play mainly asmo but I play elyos when I want to.

Asmos do sometimes try to kill elyos where they appear (spawn when clicking portal) near artifact ( I have no idea if you can credit there or not).

Archived