Thanks for the instance reset event.

Squid

• Aion Team

I wanted to clarify the instance resets. The instances resetting were intended as part of the event, but due to some logistics we left it out of the news post to ensure it went smoothly. You'll see the same behavior next week at the same time. 

1 hour ago, Cyan said:

I wanted to clarify the instance resets. The instances resetting were intended as part of the event, but due to some logistics we left it out of the news post to ensure it went smoothly. You'll see the same behavior next week at the same time. 

So in order to have our instances reset, we have to be online on the character we want the instances reset on at.. what time and what day? 

Do you guys saw Key & Peele - Anger Translator?  i think we need one here xD

13 hours ago, Cyan said:

NCwest's BS Translator: is not like we have time to waste on Aion tho, so we kinda forgot to add that unimportant little piece of information yo !

5fv7fB3.jpg

1 hour ago, Basia-DN said:

Were we supposed to get Instance Reset yesterday?  Per your post on the 25th @Cyan ???

It wasn't yesterday (Sunday). It was Saturday at 11pm server time. Unfortunately, the date/time wasn't given in Cyan's post. You just had to know when it was based on other regions when they had this event. (Yeah, crappy, I know.)

On 11/24/2019 at 0:35 AM, MechEagle-DN said:

EU
Dlx5kJL.png

KR
sgVgZxc.png

NA 
gCAxPsb.png
Cyan: Sorry guys we dont care about you enough to tell you we will be reseting ur instance entry at 11pm Saturday, Just give us your money and shut up*

So I was supposed to be logged in on Sat Night at 11pm to get the instance reset on the 1 character I wanted it on?

Let me be the 1st to officially say ... That is Retarded ... 

----------

re·tard·ed

/rəˈtärdəd/

adjective

DATED•OFFENSIVE

less advanced in mental, physical, or social development than is usual for one's age.

INFORMAL•OFFENSIVE

very foolish or stupid.

"in retrospect, it was a totally retarded idea"

----------

Thank You !

7 hours ago, Vantheria-DN said:

It wasn't yesterday (Sunday). It was Saturday at 11pm server time. Unfortunately, the date/time wasn't given in Cyan's post. You just had to know when it was based on other regions when they had this event. (Yeah, crappy, I know.)

And this is the biggest steaming pile of yak poop in our barn full of piles of yak poop to date.

The first week, someone notices by accident. They post on the forums and Cyan says, "Oh. Right. That was intended but we didn't -tell- you so that it would go 'smoothly'." But he neglects to confirm the time and date that it would happen again. So people missed it for the second of three weeks.

And here we stand.. in our barn full of poop still playing this game.

Archived