no fer-pley

GenericUser12703

2 minutes ago, DevilNest-KT said:

considering the moment was posted and current drama topic, i would risk to say enemy faction Xformed to get all the Tuca Horns and he mad xD

Hmm. Hasn't both factions been xforming on KT to get as many horns as they can? That's been the way on DN since at least the second day.. if not the first. No drama on DN. As far as I can tell, people are just shrugging and going about their business. People screwing each other over (in the same faction as well as against the other faction) has pretty much become the norm.

But this guy is an Elyos and he is apologizing for his faction taking all the tuca? And he says he is quitting over that? Life is tough. Wear a helmet.

2 hours ago, Basia-DN said:

oh "Fair Play" ... I thought he was saying "Fur Play" ... as in Furbacks playing ... ah .. gotcha ... ha ha ha ha ha

2 hours ago, Aly-DN said:

Oh! I thought he was saying "fear play". Like making people afraid!

I'm glad I could help. xD I'm bored and feel like explaining my logic.

I think this foreign language class has helped me with trying to understand words that aren't spelled "right," especially with context. People stealing rewards is how I understood their post. E sometimes using the "eh" sound in other languages. Fehr plehy.

Anyway, yeah, sucks that the tucas weren't well thought out and other issues with the event. #JustAionThings

Archived