Weekly Server Maintenance - November 27, 2019

Cyan

• Aion Team

There will be a scheduled maintenance Wednesday, November 27, 2019 from 6:00 a.m. CST / 13:00 CET. The game servers will be unavailable for approximately 2 hours.

Changes

• Routine website and server maintenance
  • The Demaha Express Event will continue for two more weeks.

Be sure to follow @AionOps for server updates.

Maintenance Images of the Week

g8pqiqvehvz31.jpg nmen2zhxpr041.jpg fltz4dx4z1141.jpg

Just now, Cyan said:

There will be a scheduled maintenance Wednesday, November 27, 2019 from 6:00 a.m. CST / 13:00 CET. The game servers will be unavailable for approximately 2 hours.

Changes

When will be getting our Retune buff? Any new info on it or a date scheduled? 

@Cyan, in the 7.2 update, PvE legendary loot gets cut down from 4 to 2 pieces, as well as removing the 2 legendary stones from instances (which are now in a quest, and you have to be lucky to get a legendary stone). EU community complained and they reverted the changes, is there any chance we can do the same?

Speaking of 7.2, any update when?

Time to start a GoFundMe so we can donate to the Evergale Relief Foundation. For real though, as far as I know KR/EU/TW/RU didn't lock paying and free2play players alike out of Evergale for 4 MONTHS just to temp-ban the abusers during a time where EC was still inaccessible so it's not like rightious players could catch up. I actually overlooked this at first but I am being told that certain cubics only come from the EC bundles so like ??? Imagine being a returning or new player, or someone with bad luck who couldn't finish their EC cubics in time, and have your stat boosts (as far as you're concerned) permenantly frozen behind everyone else. Tbh if NC had to shut the servers down for 3 days instead of 3 hours to fix EC I would 100% vote for that in a heartbeat. u-u

48 minutes ago, Unskilled-KT said:

EC is fixed in later patches. NC wont be spending resources to fix it atm. They are focusing on 7.2 which has the fix. Makes sense?

It could make sense if you would actually provide a link to where you found that information.

Not that we could be sure that we would get that fix - although that would be logical- however not necessarily so given that it would have to be compatible with our region.

NC soft make your players happy! we aren't happy e.e

put good events..... this event is only 1 legendary transformation per account...

how we can get ulti transformation e.e?

and the retune buff isnt here yet.... EC still not fixed.... there allot of unhappy players.. i am one of them e.e

NC should care about the community of Aion.....

#MakeAionGreatAgain plz

When I said we can expect 7.2 sooner than EC, I didnt expect that it would be actually true lol. Seriously  @Cyan are you guys going to hold out EC for that long? Any response is welcomed than nothing.The banning of the abusers was a really stupid idea, why? Because they didnt lose anything for not playing for several days (most people,not including who might have gotten perma bans), sure you might have scared them off to not exploit a bug again but  some will do it anyways if something like that happens.

We who didnt abuse the bug, gained a big disadvantage and now you are awarding us with canceling EC for more + extra months? Please give us  a  event that includes getting AP  next please for the lost time.......

Sadly, they don't even have Black Friday specials this year. That says it all, on how much they care, about current state of this game. No offerings for Thanksgiving either.

Hopefully, they will bring something other than snowball enchanting for the Christmas event.

11 minutes ago, Namado-DN said:

Sadly, they don't even have Black Friday specials this year. That says it all, on how much they care, about current state of this game. No offerings for Thanksgiving either.

Hopefully, they will bring something other than snowball enchanting for the Christmas event.

Black Friday Thread

As you can see, we were supposed to be told yesterday what the specials would be. There wasn't a post. So. I guess they will be a surprise? Just like instances resetting. =|

On 11/27/2019 at 3:28 AM, Unskilled-KT said:

EC is fixed in later patches. NC wont be spending resources to fix it atm. They are focusing on 7.2 which has the fix. Makes sense?

Do they make you use the entry you got back even if you get back in the same EC? Or did they find a bad way to fix it that will end up making more problems?

On 11/26/2019 at 6:55 PM, Cyan said:

Changes

Be sure to follow @AionOps for server updates.

Maintenance Images of the Week

g8pqiqvehvz31.jpg nmen2zhxpr041.jpg fltz4dx4z1141.jpg

Event Details

Event participation is open to players level 76 or higher.

The event will begin after maintenance on November 20 and ends when maintenance begins on December 11.

Next week is December 11th. That's one week. Did the "event" get extended? Did I miss the announcement? @Cyan

Archived