How to Maximize AP gain from HM?

Kinetika-KT

Solo mid is the best obviously.

Another theory which I haven't tested yet is to go your main and 2 alts on different accounts obviously, you go mid with the main and the alts go to each side. You log the alts off and then you proceed to "solo" mid so you get all the AP since the others are offline. You go up to the stairs and do not kill the last boss yet (the final boss that once killed gives you the chest, do not kill it yet)

You then log the two alts back or one by one if you are fast (10m offline = auto kick), so if you want to do it one by one log the one that is on the far left entrance, it has  the 2nd most points, and you finish that route as well. Then you log the alt in the right gate, you could even skip this one, the AP on this lane are minimal and sharing them between two characters make it even worse.

Once all three of them reach the final boss, you log them out again and kill the boss and the final chest alone. You get like all the legendary etiums yourself, no need to roll about them, and you got the most AP you could.
Middle route: 100%
Left route: 50%
Right route: 50%

I know the middle route without any AP boost buffs is about 1m AP

~~

And yes, Leibo jelly (+20%), prestige (+30%), AP boost charm (+50% BCM 1 hour), Abyssal stars (+100% or +120%) and if you still have any value boost pack (+30% 1 day) laying around from older patches... use that too.

Everything above is a multiplier, so each multiplies each other, except for abyssal stars that are added to the final AP

Example if you have them all and mid lane gives you 1m it should be kinda like this:

1 million base AP * [1.2 (leibo) * 1.3 (prestige) * 1.5 (AP chart) * 1.3 (Value boost pack) + 2 (or 2.2 from Abyssal)] = 1m AP * (3.042 + 2) = 5.042.000 AP in one run. or 5.242.000 AP if the abyssal star is always higher than 50% so you get the extra bonus.

But we need @TheSecretCowLeve-KT to tell us the formula of the buffs because I know abyssal stars do not multiply other multipliers and only apply to the base AP acquisition for sure and I know the other ones multiply each other but I am not sure about leibo..

##

As I said I never did it, because I have like 250m AP so there is no need to do something so tight and if I need another run I can luna reset it and get me another million AP from mid solo so someone needs to test this.

@Arhangelos-KT Thanks for the suggestion, the log in - log out alt version sounds interesting. I can't have more than 2 accounts online at the same time on my craptop (even 2 is a challenge), but I can try to do that with 2 toons. It's the vandal who is in dire need of AP - you can't imagine what AP acquisition is on brand new characters trying to promote legendary stuff to ultimate xD whereas even our otherwise inactive old event slaves have decent amount of AP since we used to pick up AP here and there from event instances and event reward AP relics and whatnot.

So far I used to hold group with alt and sprint through mid path solo in group version (first entry option) - leibo jelly lasts for vandal for 2 runs. But then i was told that mid path solo version (third entry option) and group version solo give the same amount AP - i wanted to verify it here.

As for boosts, I know arti buff (5 or 10%) and leibo jelly don't stack. I popped arti and couldn't pop jelly afterwards - had to wait 1h for arti buff to wear off. We know that blue 20% drop rate jelly erases 100% drop charm buff, so i'm kinda scared to pop jelly over p2w 50% AP amulet. 

On 12/5/2019 at 10:31 AM, Afterglow-KT said:

@Arhangelos-KT Thanks for the suggestion, the log in - log out alt version sounds interesting. I can't have more than 2 accounts online at the same time on my craptop (even 2 is a challenge), but I can try to do that with 2 toons. It's the vandal who is in dire need of AP - you can't imagine what AP acquisition is on brand new characters trying to promote legendary stuff to ultimate xD whereas even our otherwise inactive old event slaves have decent amount of AP since we used to pick up AP here and there from event instances and event reward AP relics and whatnot.

So far I used to hold group with alt and sprint through mid path solo in group version (first entry option) - leibo jelly lasts for vandal for 2 runs. But then i was told that mid path solo version (third entry option) and group version solo give the same amount AP - i wanted to verify it here.

As for boosts, I know arti buff (5 or 10%) and leibo jelly don't stack. I popped arti and couldn't pop jelly afterwards - had to wait 1h for arti buff to wear off. We know that blue 20% drop rate jelly erases 100% drop charm buff, so i'm kinda scared to pop jelly over p2w 50% AP amulet. 

If you go solo mid you do not need a group holder, when you click the portal you do not click the 1st option, but rather the 3rd option, it lets you get in solo and mid path gives slightly more AP than your way with a group holder and 1st option. I do not know why but it is slightly different in AP gain

And yes you most likely need one in middle (the one you want the AP) and a 2nd character in the left entrance that gives another 300k AP I think, the right entrance gives like 100k AP only and obviously those will be shared in half so it really doesn't even worth putting main +2 alts.

As for the rest information, thanks, jelly seems to be a burden unless you use it solo. And I am saying this because it is given to anyone who is around you, imagine having an amulet and someone pop a jelly next to you :D

XjsuWrB.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/29/2019 at 8:17 PM, Arhangelos-KT said:

But we need @TheSecretCowLeve-KT to tell us the formula of the buffs because I know abyssal stars do not multiply other multipliers and only apply to the base AP acquisition for sure and I know the other ones multiply each other but I am not sure about leibo..

Prestige AP boost and other APBoost buffs are additive

HM Box

• Prestige only (30%): 195,000 AP
  • Prestige + Leibo 20%: 225,000 AP

Archived