what happened to support

Iamloveshaft-KT

hello returning player ive been back for a month or so and unfortunately had a support ticket i had to put in recently. anyways i remember back in the day before i quit around patch 5.0 or something support was amazing and quick to respond and went out of thier way to fix the problem.the ticket wasnt that big of a deal i had 4 weapon wraps and an apollon breasplate go missing since my return, that they said could have been lost in the server merges back when i was on siel and it was merged into katalam. all of the responses take about 2 days to get back to me and seem like they are copy pasted is this how support is these days or did i catch them at a bad time?

well in my experience i would say the usual support response time is between 2 to 24 hours.

for example i sent a ticket at november 7 got a response 90 minutes later, then sent a ticket november 15 got a response 5 hours later.

i'm not from USA but maybe this longer delay have something to do with Thanksgiving holidays?

also more than 1 year that Weapon wraps got removed from BCM probably potato support doesn't even know what that is xD

23 hours ago, Iamloveshaft-KT said:

yeah the items arent the issue i looked it up and foundout that they are no longer in the game

If it helps ease your pain about losing the Apollon breastplate skin, those skins will be back in the game next patch, I believe. I think I read somewhere that those skins will be on the new pvp gear you buy in Katalam.

On 11/28/2019 at 0:57 PM, Iamloveshaft-KT said:

hello returning player ive been back for a month or so and unfortunately had a support ticket i had to put in recently. anyways i remember back in the day before i quit around patch 5.0 or something support was amazing and quick to respond and went out of thier way to fix the problem.the ticket wasnt that big of a deal i had 4 weapon wraps and an apollon breasplate go missing since my return, that they said could have been lost in the server merges back when i was on siel and it was merged into katalam. all of the responses take about 2 days to get back to me and seem like they are copy pasted is this how support is these days or did i catch them at a bad time?

The breastplate should still be there, though it is useless in the current game. Gear stats were redone since you last played and only sells for 1 kinah. Basically.. it's crap. Let it go.

The wraps were probably deleted along with many other things that are no longer relevant to the game. When you first logged in there would have been a window with all the things that were being "sold" since they no longer work in the game as it is today. You were compensated with kinah.

Archived