A solution that would benefit everyone

Arhangelos

So here is what, we are the ONLY region stuck in 7.0 while everyone is at 7.2 or 7.5. We have no info on whether we get 7.2 to at least anticipate. We are the only region that has no EC and we know there will be no fix until we get 7.2. And we also have the least amount of players than any other region (along with all the regional nerfs you did since 6.2).

CAN YOU AT LEAST HAVE THE DECENCY to give us a -> good <- active event? Take it as a compensation for the emptiness we currently have.
Make an announcement: "Dear i̶d̶i̶o̶t̶s̶  players that still log to your lame servers, you have no EC, here is a good event as a compensation"

Give us the shugo emperor vault or shugo tomb or kumuk, or daeva dash or anything else that can actively be played to fill in the gaps of NCWest.

This game is empty, we are now having a daily 6-hour afk event for a total of 3 weeks! This is literally the content we currently play.

###

And don't tell me "Yo We gEt fRrE sTuFf fOr BeInG aFk, sO StOp CoMpLaIniNg", nobody "plays" afk, if you enjoy AFK, might as well quit, AFKing is not playing.

Well we do get instance resets on one character if you read the patch notes for this event from other regions and knew the time and date to be logged in for in order to get the reset!

That's something.. right?

Anyway, we haven't had the Meteor Shower event that EU had yet. Would love to see us get that one.

12 hours ago, Aly-DN said:

Well we do get instance resets on one character if you read the patch notes for this event from other regions and knew the time and date to be logged in for in order to get the reset!

That's something.. right?

Anyway, we haven't had the Meteor Shower event that EU had yet. Would love to see us get that one.

I got the reset the 2nd week accidentally, I didn't know the time, Vantheria wrote it somewhere, it is 23:00 server time. Christmas are coming, they should bombard us with christmas affiliated events so we can have some joy.

Yes the meteor shower is another luna daily, but it will be an event and it will be good to have it.

36 minutes ago, Vantheria-DN said:

I'm going on vacation tomorrow so I'll miss most of the last week of this event.

I don't even care.

That makes me sad lol. :<

At first I was like she is going to miss the event and she says doesn't care, but she is sad (sad that she will miss the event)?

But then after a fraction of a second I realized you are going to miss the event, you don't care that you will miss the event and you are sad that you are not going to miss the event because indirectly you are not going to miss Aion!

063tCzE.jpg

8WwP3j4.jpg

Archived