Aion 2.0 or 2.5 or 1.0 legacy servers

Fallenn-DN

I know its a lot easir said than done and most likely aion servers will shut down for good before they consdir this BUT.....I  will never forgive myself if aion dies forever and I didn't sugjust this despite the outcome staying quiet dose nothing this  way theres a 0.1 chance if you are reading this and agree about 2.0 or 2.5 or 1.0 servers  speak up say something you will get nothing if you don't try now as how this could work                 from a money stand point I furgied to have acess to these servers you need to pay 15$  a month ...trust me its better we pay to play than forcing ncsoft to trick us into paying to win because at the end of the day ncosft needs money for this stuff we need to pay for this in one way or anther I vote pay to play  and there could be a survey as to which version players would want 2.0 2.5 or 1.0 I know a lot would 4.8 or 4.5 but aion truly shinned most in the 3 versions I mentioned  as for player poplartion I truly belive a lot would come back once news of this gets out ….and be willing to pay as well we would indeed have eugh players to split between the live aion server and the legacy one {not gunna lie tho most players would choose the legacy one} I know this from how many posts ive read about it so chat use this forum to voice your opinion PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD do not stay silent say something even something simple like "I agree" or "I don't agree" I know this is simple terms " very long shot" but nothing will change if you just read or don't voice your opinion  hope yall have fun ……...finger's crossed here's to hoping aion hears our plea

No. "A lot" would not come back for a classic server. What would happen is that those playing now would roll a classic server and play hardcore for about 2 weeks. In a month, the server would be empty and would be shut down.

It might be helpful to you to search "classic server" and read the bijillion other threads posted about this. Most of them are authored by the same person, but there are quite a few decent responses on why this isn't a good idea. 

So its not just forum posts is how I know ALOT would want it ive spoken with a fair of people who play the game now and they want the same thing I know there is still a fair number of people who don't want it  and as for "It might be helpful to you to search "classic server" and read the bijillion other threads posted about this. Most of them are authored by the same person" took your advice in case i was wrong and searched classic server and found that you were the one that was wrong most of them are indeed NOT authored by the same person and found while indeed is a lot that would side with againist the number I agree is even higher and personly after taking your advice I think you know this already we don't have a large pop to begain with because aion is not the game weve come to know anymore and honestly most people hate it this server will at the very least revive aion to what it was before while the dev team can furgie out in the mean time how to make the live server go back to its roots if possaiable IF they succeced in that then yes classic server will shut down and no one will complain BUT at this point in time if they realseased a classic server live servers are more in danger of dieing than the classic one and the live server is on its last legs anyway so if nothing is done and SOON aion will shut down all together people right now are holding on to the hope of a classic server even if NC hasn't given any but that hope is dieing by the day which will spell doom for aion once and for all and they don't even need to make the server excauly the same as it was in the day like wow did they could add something like pay for lvl 50 boost with lvl 45 coin gear or increase the exp you get 10 fold the end game of those days are what a fair number of what people are after {I admimt I don't know the esmitted number of how miss the old lvling vs how many just want the old end game play back} I sugjust if NC considers this they realease a survey on this matter  I already know the chances of this are very likely none but if aion dosnt make the right changes soon and shut the server down I can aleast say I tried

Very few people have a hope for a classic server. We all saw how Kahrun, Beritra, and Ereshkigal went down, and there are too many other (perhaps better) games on the market that people have established themselves in and will probably never return to Aion for.

Hell, I'd played this game for ten years until I just couldn't keep up with the RNG and the ever growing gear treadmill with my years' long main class going from "Okay this is okay I can do this" to "You need a skill level of 9000 and full gear to survive." Getting a 2.7 server won't get me back, and I enjoyed 2.7. It won't get my husband or his friend back into the game. They've both moved on, and I mostly only log into the forums to see if I got messaged about some tech problem or other. We're all playing other games now, and we've watched what NCsoft has done and is doing, in this region and others.

We have ONE CM, and he oversees Blade and Soul, too. We have one producer, who I swear to god doesn't play the game. Support for ingame issues is nearly nonexistent. We have bugs that haven't been fixed in months, if not years. We have a key PvP instance that's been gone for, what, four months now? Making it much harder to get geared. They rarely ban hackers and exploiters. The game population is only a few thousand people, optimistically. NCsoft doesn't care about Aion in NA. They're not going to dedicate the resources to make a classic server, which is harder than it sounds like.

I personally think Aion NA is going to go maintenance mode Soon(tm), and that might be a mercy at this point.

If you want a "classic server," there are some "illegal servers" you can go play on. Some are better taken care of than this version, and some have more players than NA does. They might even be closer to you than the NA servers.

I also wouldn't start playing in a classic server because although some old patches were enjoyable, they still lacked the content. It was a new game and we simply loved to get new things, it is like our child memories, we always think we had a ton of fun when we were children, we keep forgetting that we hated Sunday evenings when we knew tomorrow it was Monday and we had to go to school and that the whole week was a struggle.

Developers took the bad turn at the end of 4.x and early 5.x and then they kept noobing every new patch, 6.x was garbage because it deleted 90% of the game, 7.0 was garbage because it brought a retarded op class, and the future patches are still going to be garbage. Their game changed never really made sense, up to this date I never understood why they kept taking the wrong path.

All mmorpgs have an expiration date and some of them lasted already way too long. Aion is one of them. The game makes me fell "limited" whatever that tells you, I fell I have a ton of limits to the game both from content and class imbalance.

Archived