Weekly Server Maintenance - December 11, 2019

Cyan

3 hours ago, Cheesecake-DN said:

You're choosing a hell of a hill to die on, Ele. Transfer to KT already and then get ready for everyone to ignore you there, too, just like they have since the EB days.

What for when all the p2w asmos from DN went there? I know enough of the game to get me in anything i want.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Aly-DN said:

I could participate. I chose not to. And yeah. I play with my templar. We are a duo. You will rarely see one without the other. Because, you know, I have friends and they are the reason I play games. lol. Ofc we could have taken horns. It would have involved ksing others and that's not something we are interested in. It would involve using our xform for this rather than holding it for sieges which is something else we are not interested in. We actually started in on a mob that first day and a legionmate started hitting it, too. So we left that mob for him and hunted around for another that wasn't being hit and couldn't find one. So we asked ourselves.. how much do we want those crafted items? Personally the answer was easy.. not enough to deal with the event. No salt here.

The thread you post is from you, which says a lot about it. But let's go over what was happening that made you weep big salty tears. You chose to go try for a boss instead of sieging. So when you got to the fort to try and get credit, the zone in areas were camped and you couldn't get close enough to get any kills in the credit zone. Correct? You -chose- to go for bosses rather than go for siege. Don't cry when your own choices don't work out the way you would like. Rethink your priorities. Trying to care about -everything- will just make your nose snotty from all the crying.

Why are you so hung up on what others have, Ele? Seriously. Relax and play your game. That's why it doesn't bother me when someone has better gear than I do. Or a better transform. Or more cash to spend. Pretty much the only thing that really irks me about Aion right now is that I can't get the Wonder Girl Dances. *shakesfist* My gear is coming along. I have set attainable goals for myself. I am happy with my progress and just enjoy spending times with my friends. What other people in either faction do and don't have doesn't factor into my own personal game. Apparently you can't say the same thing. 

And I am not sure that you are right here, though I would take your word over Ele's as your nose isn't all snotty from crying. I think about you and how hard you are to kill. And I can think of many Elyos that are the same. Are you all banding together to go for these bosses? I will admit that I did a few bosses and just meh.. stopped going. It isn't my idea of fun to heal in an alliance where I don't know most of the people and have a sinking suspicion that many of them are wearing quest gear.. and thus will die instantly to even the slightest love tap from the boss. (and then cry that they didn't get heals) Asmodians aren't always working together and actually often are working against one another. Are the Elyos the same? If you could unite, you could take anything you wanted. Though ofc uniting a faction is easier said than done. (Another been there, done that, got the tshirt and will never do again.)

You're right that things aren't always fair and Aion has more than it's fair share of "not fairs". I was a Kaisinel Elyos. I was an Israphel Asmo. I have actually been 100% locked out of content. The game has come a long way and what you consider a hard lock, I see as more of a soft lock and something you could probably get around if you were willing to put in the effort. (Not putting you down at all here. I would 100% -not- put in the effort any more and can't blame you or anyone else for not wanting to.)

You mean you could KS from others like what went on though the whole event?Nor did i come on forums saying the ones who did deserve useless mats sitting in their inventory?

How exactly did you know i went  for boss? Like waste my  time on the only time that i could get a boss kill to get nothing over something i can spend 10 secs on and afk for full credit? Theres plenty more who didn't/ couldn 't get credit because of how far they are put from credit area.

Thats nice for someone who has access to all the content they went, whenever they want. I on the other hand.. know theres no content to even play where i put so little effort in, and if i did i, and waste my time doing, theres progress going on else where.

Like a noname getting carried by a p2w faction?

11 hours ago, Ele-DN said:

Salty? Is that how you got your 2 kaisinels? though an event where only a certain amount could participate in and you had to come on forums and brag about it?

How did you spend 2.5b on mats on a weap where mats are faction locked?

Then again.. lets keep putting down suggestions that allows everyone to participate.

...salty? You obviously do not know the pun behind that word so don't use it, because I didn't bother with tucas but you did and you got trolled, you have every reason to act salty and you sure are the one that sounds salty in the whole post.

2,5 billion worth of aetherforging materials, what does faction have to do with it? I went to broker and purchased alcemiums, magic crystals and titania gemstones and started aetherforging from ancient to legendary to ultimate. I did it the normal aetherforging way... learn the game.

I got 2x kaishinels in the event where we could run as many times as we wanted, did it in all my 8 alts in my account (max chars for that time per account) and I oviously bought a ton of reset scrolls from broker. And I was super lucky since I got it the first try and before the event was over I got a 2nd one. I never came here to brag, if there is one person against Aion RNG and especially transformation RNG I am that person and it was obvious in all my posts about it, but apparently your hatred and wrath against everyone wouldn't let you see or read or understand what people write.

You are literally the saltiest person right now, so from now on I don't just have no empathy for those that hoarded tucas and couldn't use them, I even better am happy you specifically got trolled. Because getting tucas was a snitch game and a zerg game and apparently you are good at it.

P.S. I suggested in an older post that they should include one tuca in every end game pve instance and then I might have participated myself too.

I am one of those bads who tried and didn't get practically any tucas. It involved KSing legion mates and being KSed by legion mates (I am in one of those "big priviledged" legions, but that does not automatically make me priviledged to a lot of stuff), and I just don't have the mindset and nerve for that. So for the whole duration of event I got only 3 thorns, crafted a belt which failed and now I have 1 leftover thorn as a reminder of how dirty I felt after snatching it from a cleric. That "non AFK" part of the event was so cruel and disgusting, having to KS friends or be KSed by friends and legion mates, so much so that I lost a lot of enthusiasm towards legion activities, alliances and in Aion NA in general. After that event I am far less likely to answer any calls for help or participation that does not benefit me directly. 

9 hours ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

...salty? You obviously do not know the pun behind that word so don't use it, because I didn't bother with tucas but you did and you got trolled, you have every reason to act salty and you sure are the one that sounds salty in the whole post.

2,5 billion worth of aetherforging materials, what does faction have to do with it? I went to broker and purchased alcemiums, magic crystals and titania gemstones and started aetherforging from ancient to legendary to ultimate. I did it the normal aetherforging way... learn the game.

I got 2x kaishinels in the event where we could run as many times as we wanted, did it in all my 8 alts in my account (max chars for that time per account) and I oviously bought a ton of reset scrolls from broker. And I was super lucky since I got it the first try and before the event was over I got a 2nd one. I never came here to brag, if there is one person against Aion RNG and especially transformation RNG I am that person and it was obvious in all my posts about it, but apparently your hatred and wrath against everyone wouldn't let you see or read or understand what people write.

You are literally the saltiest person right now, so from now on I don't just have no empathy for those that hoarded tucas and couldn't use them, I even better am happy you specifically got trolled. Because getting tucas was a snitch game and a zerg game and apparently you are good at it.

P.S. I suggested in an older post that they should include one tuca in every end game pve instance and then I might have participated myself too.

On 12/15/2019 at 6:48 AM, Arhangelos-KT said:

This is what happens when you make a global offensive pve event with limited content and timed recipes. The majority of people didn't bother or couldn't get tucas, and those that hoarded them couldn't use them. And on top of this you still had the RNGeezus of whether it will be the proc version or the bad one.

My soldusk weapon took me 2,5 billion to craft, and I had managed to make me 7 non proc ultimates before the 8th proc'ed. It is not that we cannot get the materials to craft the normal way, it is it neve procs. So this is why I never bothered with tucas, I would waste my time to get more non proc items.

I feel no empathy for those that hoarded tucas and couldn't use them. There were people that couldn't even get tucas to begin with.

What? You had an opinion because you got nyerked spending 2.5b  on a weap where you had mats for?

9 hours ago, Afterglow-KT said:

I am one of those bads who tried and didn't get practically any tucas. It involved KSing legion mates and being KSed by legion mates (I am in one of those "big priviledged" legions, but that does not automatically make me priviledged to a lot of stuff), and I just don't have the mindset and nerve for that. So for the whole duration of event I got only 3 thorns, crafted a belt which failed and now I have 1 leftover thorn as a reminder of how dirty I felt after snatching it from a cleric. That "non AFK" part of the event was so cruel and disgusting, having to KS friends or be KSed by friends and legion mates, so much so that I lost a lot of enthusiasm towards legion activities, alliances and in Aion NA in general. After that event I am far less likely to answer any calls for help or participation that does not benefit me directly. 

Yikes. 

source.gif

Though it doesn't surprise me. Pretty much why I didn't even bother. The rewards weren't worth it to me to be "that person".

7 hours ago, Ele-DN said:

What? You had an opinion because you got nyerked spending 2.5b  on a weap where you had mats for?

I had an opinion because we live in a free society. And no I didn't have mats for, jesus do you even play the game? I purchased the materials from broker and aetherforged the normal recipes until I got the proc version.

I wonder how people like you even function, you literally have one brain cell. There was a time that people like you got forced sterilization.

2 hours ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

I had an opinion because we live in a free society. And no I didn't have mats for, jesus do you even play the game? I purchased the materials from broker and aetherforged the normal recipes until I got the proc version.

I wonder how people like you even function, you literally have one brain cell. There was a time that people like you got forced sterilization.

Nice personal attack coming from someone bitching playing the game the hard way w/o events, then getting screwed right after. Is that your first?

5 hours ago, Ele-DN said:

Nice personal attack coming from someone bitching playing the game the hard way w/o events, then getting screwed right after. Is that your first?

So now I am bitching? Aren't you the one who is bitching about not being able to abuse the tucas you hoarded?

When someone says the chances of aetherforging and the amount of kinah spent, he simply does it for the statistics of Aion crafting RNG. I wouldn't "nyerk" about 2,5 billion because I have a ton more billions. I simply, utterly and blatantly wanted a soldusk, I got the materials from broker, kept crafting and got it long before most people got it. I did my weapon about 2 months after 7.0, I wouldn't wait for a lame event to whine about like you are doing.

How did I get screwed right after? Right after what? The more you speak the more I am wondering about your intellectual capacity.

Let me recap, please take notes:

• I never bitched about the crafting RNG, I did it and I showed everyone the chances
  • I never bitched about tucas, because I wouldn't bother with it

10 hours ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

So now I am bitching? Aren't you the one who is bitching about not being able to abuse the tucas you hoarded?

When someone says the chances of aetherforging and the amount of kinah spent, he simply does it for the statistics of Aion crafting RNG. I wouldn't "nyerk" about 2,5 billion because I have a ton more billions. I simply, utterly and blatantly wanted a soldusk, I got the materials from broker, kept crafting and got it long before most people got it. I did my weapon about 2 months after 7.0, I wouldn't wait for a lame event to whine about like you are doing.

How did I get screwed right after? Right after what? The more you speak the more I am wondering about your intellectual capacity.

Let me recap, please take notes:

• I never bitched about the crafting RNG, I did it and I showed everyone the chances
  • I never bitched about tucas, because I wouldn't bother with it

Stating their own experience. The process they went through. Then comes resentment that because you couldn't participate. Why did those who did the event deserve to have useless items sitting in their inventory taking up space? I didn't do either especially putting down someones game play unlike you.

This is what happens when you make a global offensive pve event with limited content and timed recipes. The majority of people didn't bother or couldn't get tucas, and those that hoarded them couldn't use them. And on top of this you still had the RNGeezus of whether it will be the proc version or the bad one.

My soldusk weapon took me 2,5 billion to craft, and I had managed to make me 7 non proc ultimates before the 8th proc'ed. It is not that we cannot get the materials to craft the normal way, it is it neve procs. So this is why I never bothered with tucas, I would waste my time to get more non proc items.

I feel no empathy for those that hoarded tucas and couldn't use them. There were people that couldn't even get tucas to begin with.

Say what now? Is that special just to you or everyone else? theres still plenty to did the event no problem. Whats yours?

16 minutes ago, Ele-DN said:

Stating their own experience. The process they went through. Then comes resentment that because you couldn't participate. Why did those who did the event deserve to have useless items sitting in their inventory taking up space? I didn't do either especially putting down someones game play unlike you. 

Say what now? Is that special just to you or everyone else? theres still plenty to did the event no problem. Whats yours? 

You keep doing this, Ele. Though I should not be surprised. You have this myopic view on everything and you just won't budge no matter how silly your arguments get.

You laser focused on the baseless assumption that if someone didn't bother with the horns, it's because they "couldn't". Arhangelos didn't bother because he already had his weapon and didn't see the point in competing for horns for non-proced items that weren't going to be sellable for a good amount of kinah. I didn't bother because I didn't want to be "that person" who was KSing their own race/legion and causing bad blood and drama. Yet you accused both of us as someone that "couldn't" participate. (And ofc then you launch into all your anti-Asmo rhetoric.)

You need to try to keep in your tiny, limited mind that not everyone plays their game exactly the way you play your game. (And thank goodness for that.) You keep saying that you are very Aion knowledgeable and can get/do anything you want. Yet your posts are full of crying and tantrums. I have a tough time meshing those two statements, but maybe you just like to complain? I know people like that irl.

Anyway, as Cake said, you really want to die on this hill? It's not unusual for people to have left over, useless items from events. On my cleric right now I have "mystery cards", "still shots", "10th Anniversary coins", "cards" from a deck of cards, "Master Gourmet Challenges", "Choice Meats" and "Broken Nesting Dolls".. all left over from events. Not to mention that I have pieces of the legendary contract items and a couple of pieces of the ult enchantment stone box from the event we are talking about.

It doesn't serve any purpose explaining anything @Aly-DN we have both disagreed on many levels but we had our arguments and eventually we end up agreeing more than disagreeing. At least I understand people's stance if it has some common sense.

What Ele does here is like that person who kept complaining about daeva dash, that because he afked, the enemies should not get winning rewards because they also afked and didn't finish but had more points. Twisting every word we said in order to make a totally irrelevant assumption. For people like them you cannot win, they have persuaded themselves that they are right and they will compare apples to oranges to draw their conclusions on apricots!

I also have some event items form previous events, I think everyone does. I do get pissed off at some things in game, like when RNG seems to totally hate me, it is human nature, and I tried to either keep my wrath to myself or if I mention it I try to keep it cool and mansplain my experience so other people won't fall for the same things I did. Ele takes whining on another level.

I repeat I feel no empathy for those that hoarded tucas and can't use them because they had all the time to do so and if they abused their zerg power to get more than what they should, it is their fault that took the tucas from other people that could have used them instead. People who boethered with the event and couldn't get tucas because Ele and her team took more than what they should.

I expect Ele to come back, highlight with bold any sentence I wrote and then write something irrelevant as a conclusion.

~~~~
Literally Nobody: ...
Absolutely Nobody: ...
Ele-DN: ...stop whining, stop hating, why is my tucas not used, I am not complaining, it is my right, I hoarded, don't be salty, you couldn't participate, nice personal attack against me.

2 hours ago, Aly-DN said:

You keep doing this, Ele. Though I should not be surprised. You have this myopic view on everything and you just won't budge no matter how silly your arguments get.

You laser focused on the baseless assumption that if someone didn't bother with the horns, it's because they "couldn't". Arhangelos didn't bother because he already had his weapon and didn't see the point in competing for horns for non-proced items that weren't going to be sellable for a good amount of kinah. I didn't bother because I didn't want to be "that person" who was KSing their own race/legion and causing bad blood and drama. Yet you accused both of us as someone that "couldn't" participate. (And ofc then you launch into all your anti-Asmo rhetoric.)

You need to try to keep in your tiny, limited mind that not everyone plays their game exactly the way you play your game. (And thank goodness for that.) You keep saying that you are very Aion knowledgeable and can get/do anything you want. Yet your posts are full of crying and tantrums. I have a tough time meshing those two statements, but maybe you just like to complain? I know people like that irl.

Anyway, as Cake said, you really want to die on this hill? It's not unusual for people to have left over, useless items from events. On my cleric right now I have "mystery cards", "still shots", "10th Anniversary coins", "cards" from a deck of cards, "Master Gourmet Challenges", "Choice Meats" and "Broken Nesting Dolls".. all left over from events. Not to mention that I have pieces of the legendary contract items and a couple of pieces of the ult enchantment stone box from the event we are talking about.

Whats stopping him? Top 2nd tier pve weap can't steal mobs himself? You know majority of players doing the event only crafted accessorizes? why isn't he #1 in crucible with his kaisinel? 

Also those are items are different. Again, whats stopping you from doing extra on SOLO events? Can't complete them? thats your problem. Ncsoft also never said they would remove those items when the event started and ended. Then again, why did they with this event?

Idk what extra legendary contract or enchantment stone pieces you're talking about...you mean Ncsoft give players extras in case they miss a day or 2?

38 minutes ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

It doesn't serve any purpose explaining anything @Aly-DN we have both disagreed on many levels but we had our arguments and eventually we end up agreeing more than disagreeing. At least I understand people's stance if it has some common sense.

What Ele does here is like that person who kept complaining about daeva dash, that because he afked, the enemies should not get winning rewards because they also afked and didn't finish but had more points. Twisting every word we said in order to make a totally irrelevant assumption. For people like them you cannot win, they have persuaded themselves that they are right and they will compare apples to oranges to draw their conclusions on apricots!

I also have some event items form previous events, I think everyone does. I do get pissed off at some things in game, like when RNG seems to totally hate me, it is human nature, and I tried to either keep my wrath to myself or if I mention it I try to keep it cool and mansplain my experience so other people won't fall for the same things I did. Ele takes whining on another level.

I repeat I feel no empathy for those that hoarded tucas and can't use them because they had all the time to do so and if they abused their zerg power to get more than what they should, it is their fault that took the tucas from other people that could have used them instead. People who boethered with the event and couldn't get tucas because Ele and her team took more than what they should.

I expect Ele to come back, highlight with bold any sentence I wrote and then write something irrelevant as a conclusion.

~~~~
Literally Nobody: ...
Absolutely Nobody: ...
Ele-DN: ...stop whining, stop hating, why is my tucas not used, I am not complaining, it is my right, I hoarded, don't be salty, you couldn't participate, nice personal attack against me.

Nobody 

stoops down that low.

Wait wait our anger is misplaced...all this frustration is from lack of Evergale Canyon. Once it is fixed we will all be happy and can sit around the dinner table, hold hands, and eat happily knowing we are all loved!!!! @Cyan See what you all have done...you made them and angry now our family is destroying itself. SAVE US!!!!

....and @Cheesecake-DN Bro share that big ass bag of popcorn...I can fill up on that!!

43 minutes ago, Ele-DN said:

Whats stopping him? Top 2nd tier pve weap can't steal mobs himself? You know majority of players doing the event only crafted accessorizes? why isn't he #1 in crucible with his kaisinel? 

Also those are items are different. Again, whats stopping you from doing extra on SOLO events? Can't complete them? thats your problem. Ncsoft also never said they would remove those items when the event started and ended. Then again, why did they with this event?

Idk what extra legendary contract or enchantment stone pieces you're talking about...you mean Ncsoft give players extras in case they miss a day or 2?

Nobody 

stoops down that low.

Just think of those horns as "extra" in case you missed a day or two or failed to KS someone else in your faction!

giphy.gif

2 hours ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

What Ele does here is like that person who kept complaining about daeva dash, that because he afked, the enemies should not get winning rewards because they also afked and didn't finish but had more points.

The funniest part about your post is "that person" you're talking about is ALSO Ele lmaooooo.

On 6/20/2019 at 11:17 PM, Ele-DN said:

And thats the problem with these games. If they want the reward, stay till the end. bags should be given out when the game is finished.

And for you to hate afkers getting rewards, why do afkers in daeva dash get anything then? Getting to the first gate and afking is perfectly fine to get stuff right?

Archived