Weekly Server Maintenance - December 11, 2019

Cyan

• Aion Team

There will be a scheduled maintenance Wednesday, December 11, 2019 from 6:00 a.m. CST / 13:00 CET. The game servers will be unavailable for approximately 2 hours.

Changes

• Routine website and server maintenance
  • The Demaha Express Event will end.
  • The Frozen Magic event will begin. You can find full details here.
  • Character transfer queues have been disabled.
  • GP will be reset and Gold Ingots will be delivered according to the amount of GP earned over the past two seasons.
  • Various text and localization issues will be fixed.

Be sure to follow @AionOps for server updates.

Maintenance Images of the Week

q3ig79jscl241.png 4w5mjc65wf341.jpg  b7rk1tbwjs241.png

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I bet this will be hard and pay 2 win .. HAHAHA dont expect so much humans.. so u wont be disappointed like other bad events.. + snowballs will be untradable anyways like their retarded stuffs that has not enough valid reasons to be untradable just to make your life tougher 

2 minutes ago, Brutallus-DN said:

Aion Codex says snowballs are tradeable and brokerable (as well as acc warehousable)

Lets keep it this way, NC

Pretty sure they were only brokerable last year for the NA region anyways. I do not remember trading them to my main because either i could not or the rewards were just not worth it.

• Aion Team
3 minutes ago, MetalPhantomEvil-DN said:

who was in line for transfer until yesterday, will be transferred Wednesday? 

I was just about to type a message about this. If you scheduled a transfer you will still be transferred but in a special manual way! Until we resolve an issue with the automatic transfers we have disabled the queueing.

7 minutes ago, Brutallus-DN said:

Event looks very very nice

I got a question for this event tho, Demaha's Train event: Will the Pointed Tuca thorns be deleted with the maint? or will we keep them to keep crafting?

The recipe is being removed but the items will remain.

4 minutes ago, Cyan said:

The recipe is being removed but the items will remain.

And what are we supposed to do with thorns we can't craft ? Link them in chat to troll ?
What in the nyerk...

Also I'm going to assume the 1k Fragment of Fighting Spirit is a typo and you meant to say 100...

5 minutes ago, Lapis-DN said:

wow. NCsoft is seriously limiting free Daily Snowballs to prestige pack holders only?

WTF? this event never used to be this way errrrrrrrrr

disapointed but not surprised

Do you people read the info? there's a quest for 2x snowballs daily per 76+ char
You can call out nc for rubbish events, but this for sure is NOT one of them

Just now, Brutallus-DN said:

Do you people read the info? there's a quest for 2x snowballs daily per 76+ char
You can call out nc for rubbish events, but this for sure is NOT one of them

yes, but we used to get the full pack of free snowballs. It wans't a prestige pack privilege

whatever. welcome to capitalism hehe

30 minutes ago, Lapis-DN said:

yes, but we used to get the full pack of free snowballs. It wans't a prestige pack privilege

whatever. welcome to capitalism hehe

So would u rather have x6 snowballs with rubbish rewards or x2 snowballs at a chance for literally 99% good rewards we can actually use?

NC TY for the last event, really appreciated the ability to upgrade some few items to legendary/ultimate, and also a PVP item I was able to upgrade  to legendary for a one day potential use if the AP requirement to ultimate is not forever so ridiculously high, would take me weeks/months on solo Helium mine. Also the FS fragments and Stellium for future use are appreciated.

Hope the new event confirms your listening to community needs remains consistent...looks good in text form, anyway, cheers.

and not to forget the legendary transformation :)

Archived