Weekly Server Maintenance - December 11, 2019

Cyan

2 hours ago, Aly-DN said:

Just think of those horns as "extra" in case you missed a day or two or failed to KS someone else in your faction!

FFA event. Just think of all those free crafts if you could have done if you did instead of giving a negative opinion on the event. I did neither.

1 hour ago, Vantheria-DN said:

The funniest part about your post is "that person" you're talking about is ALSO Ele lmaooooo.

Whats funnier is the hypocrisy in his posts. 

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Ele-DN said:

FFA event. Just think of all those free crafts if you could have done if you did instead of giving a negative opinion on the event. I did neither.

Whats funnier is the hypocrisy in his posts. 

I'm not giving a negative opinion of the -event-. No no no. I am actually just laughing at you for hoarding horns and how you are now stuck with them.. taunting you. You could pave your driveway with them. Or, maybe, stake your tomato plants with them. Or.. or.. glue them together, spray paint them gold, thread a ribbon through the top and hang them on your Christmas tree!

diy-tabletop-christmas-tree-gold-pasta-i

And I actually spent the time that I saved not participating in part of an event that I found thoroughly silly doing something totally meaningful! Playing Overwatch. 

• Cyan unpinned this topic
6 hours ago, Vantheria-DN said:

The funniest part about your post is "that person" you're talking about is ALSO Ele lmaooooo.

Hahahaha! Now I remember she is also the person that wanted to get winning rewards just for making a premade IB and she had an issue with being afk and still not winning.

Archived