Post your Snow Bawlz rewards.

Arhangelos

I had 670 snowflake crystals from last year so I turned them into 67 snoballs, got my 2 free and opened it. I ended up with 3x prisms (aka +10 snowballs). These are the rewards I got.

1) The ancient transform isn't really that big of a thing.
2) The ultimate engraved manastone is a selectable one so that really worth a ton (too bad it will most likely fail to socket).
3) BUT those 1.000 spirit fragments made the day, I previously bought items from broker to extract, and it cost me about 2m per fragment, that is a good 2 billion reward right there (even though I have little to no use of them now since I am done with gear)

CweWBNr.jpg

8 minutes ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

I had 670 snowflake crystals from last year so I turned them into 67 snoballs, got my 2 free and opened it. I ended up with 3x prisms (aka +10 snowballs). These are the rewards I got.

1) The ancient transform isn't really that big of a thing.
2) The ultimate engraved manastone is a selectable one so that really worth a ton (too bad it will most likely fail to socket).
3) BUT those 1.000 spirit fragments made the day, I previously bought items from broker to extract, and it cost me about 2m per fragment, that is a good 2 billion reward right there (even though I have little to no use of them now since I am done with gear)

How many wintry coins u got?

25 minutes ago, Unskilled-KT said:

How many wintry coins u got?

I forgot to check exactly how it worked to draw statistics for the items upon failing before +7. But I have 67 coins.

Every failed snowball would give me 1 of these:

• 1x wintry coin or
  • 1x ice shard or
  • spirit fragments (5x if I remember).

If you fail a +7 or +8 you get 1 for sure (along with other rewards) and if you fail a +9 it gives you 3x (along with other rewards). And when you open a +10 one it it doesn't give a coin at all.

So from 69 snowballs I ended up with 67 coins.

##
And to do some math, if you have 12 character in your account 76+ lvl, you can get 12x2=24 snowballs per day and for the whole event 672 snowballs just by the daily quest.

If you are a prestige user you can get an additional +6 per day per account so that is 6x28 days = 168 snowballs. Total so far is 840.

So if you want the legendary transform you have to either be luckier than me or do a lot of pve instances with your main and alts to get the extra coins OR buy some snowballs from BCM (or buy them from BCM-> broker)

55 minutes ago, Chibi-DN said:

x1 ek weapon box
x6 ult manastone box
x1000 frags
x1 daevanion essence
x1 ancient contract
x2 iceveill wings (smh)

total opened: 8 prisms

Well that was pretty good if you excuse the last 2 rows, (ancient tranny and wings). The rest kinda paid off.

19 minutes ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

Well that was pretty good if you excuse the last 2 rows, (ancient tranny and wings). The rest kinda paid off.

yea.. well opened 2 more and got 1k frags (again) and another ancient con (-.-) seems like the legendary contracts/wise dragon king % is super low

49 minutes ago, Chibi-DN said:

yea.. well opened 2 more and got 1k frags (again) and another ancient con (-.-) seems like the legendary contracts/wise dragon king % is super low

You bet they are low chance.

I am sure this will be a big fat p2w event and I am ok with it because this means money to the company and happy players. People already ask for a ton of icy shards in game, I made the mistake to sell mine for 4m each (I had like 4 of them or something) because last year they were worthless and I just didn't wait to see their prices, but they do go for quite a good amount, so I'll make some profit of those.

1k fragments sounds good but at some point they might be redundant, like I already have 4,5k of them and i am already full T2+15 so it is not like I make a big use of them. I did use plenty during the XP event because of the bobonerk gems. Sure thing they are welcome for future patches and gear upgrades.

What skill does the wise dragon weapon give?

6 minutes ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

What skill does the wise dragon weapon give?

1 of 3, randomized skill:

1. Increases Physical Defence and Magical Defence by 800 for 20s. Increases Atk Speed by 12%. Increases Casting Speed by 12%. Increases Speed by 12%. (http://db.lfstrat.com/aion/en/skill/?id=13358)

2. Deals 5,000 physical damage to up to 12 enemies within a 7 m radius and stuns them. (http://db.lfstrat.com/aion/en/skill/?id=13357)

3. Restores 30000 HP if the HP falls below 40%. (http://db.lfstrat.com/aion/en/skill/?id=13359)

However, it is very possible that NCsoft is giving us a nerfed, troll version with no skill like what happened with OnionKnight: 

27 minutes ago, Vantheria-DN said:

1 of 3, randomized skill:

1. Increases Physical Defence and Magical Defence by 800 for 20s. Increases Atk Speed by 12%. Increases Casting Speed by 12%. Increases Speed by 12%. (http://db.lfstrat.com/aion/en/skill/?id=13358)

2. Deals 5,000 physical damage to up to 12 enemies within a 7 m radius and stuns them. (http://db.lfstrat.com/aion/en/skill/?id=13357)

3. Restores 30000 HP if the HP falls below 40%. (http://db.lfstrat.com/aion/en/skill/?id=13359)

However, it is very possible that NCsoft is giving us a nerfed, troll version with no skill like what happened with OnionKnight: 

Thanks, if I ever get it and I get one of the active skills it is a waste of 1,5B kinah that I used to buy me an ereshkigal weapon in the previous event. If it is the HP restoration buff then it can be used without skinning it to the active weapon.

I had a little extra BC coin leftover so I went ahead and bought a Brilliant Fragment- gave me 1k frags, which I am stupidly happy about :D I've seen some really nice results from people who have invested in the Brilliant Fragments so if you have spare BC coin or spending money for Christmas, I think it's worthwhile to try your luck- just make sure you're buying the fragments not the snowballs!

On 12/12/2019 at 7:13 AM, Unbeatable-KT said:

This is what 250$ buys you. Scroll towards the end for the final rewards of 755 snowballs.

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/520068915

So he paid 20.000 BCM and ended up with 18x +10 brilliant snowballs? He shouldn't, he could have gotten 100x ones directly with the same money, he would only need to buy the icy shards from broker to combine.

35 minutes ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

So he paid 20.000 BCM and ended up with 18x +10 brilliant snowballs? He shouldn't, he could have gotten 100x ones directly with the same money, he would only need to buy the icy shards from broker to combine.

That was the point. I bought the snowballs to get 1000 wintry coins and as many Icy shards the first time around.

Here is another 250$ with a few more snowballs I bought to get to 1000 wintry coins to get the legendary xform, and opening 70 prisms.

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/520519774

14 hours ago, DMob-DN said:

So i just got a wise dragon king's weapon box.. and idk if its because i didnt tune any weapon yet , but it seem like  it dosent have any skill on it. Can anyone confirm if theres a skill on it or not.

Ye, same thing happened to OnionKnight and someone in my legion. lel NCsoft ultimate troll

Update: Total spent $100

x2 ek weapon box

x12 ult manastone box

x4000 frags

x2 daevanion essence

x3 ancient contract

x2 iceveill wings (smh)

x5 ult manastone selectable box

x1 ek wings

x3 legendary contract

x9 legendary enchantment stone

x2 aion's gift

x4 ultimate enchantment stone selectable box

(still no wise dragon king weap)

honestly got what i wanted with $100, i consider this event worth! Sucks that we don't get a icy shard when we break our snowballs but watever.

Good luck to everyone for the rest of the event!

Frozen Magic Event 2019 Gacha Probabilities Spreadsheet

It's a work of progress. So far I have compiled everyone's Brilliant Ice Prism posts, Unbeatable-KT's first twitch stream, and my own 164 snowballs (about 70-ish of them from last year).

Snowballs bought from BCM and snowballs acquired in-game (daily quests, instances, and Prestige AFK rewards) are different items:

• BCM snowballs can be listed on the broker
  • In-game snowballs cannot be brokered

It seems like in-game snowballs have a lower success rates than BCM snowballs. Out of 164 in-game snowballs I ran, only 1 made to +10. Bad RNG perhaps?

Keep on the data coming in. Thanks!

Archived