1s28C4BD-KT

Aion Tshirts When?

6 minutes ago, Kubei-DN said:

Sweet reminder that nobody got their T-shirts from the 6.0 launch back in the day.

Idk if anyone got from the twitch giveaway, but it took NC 8 months to send the shirt (October--> June) and I had to annoy them basically every week because they wouldn't send it

Felyx-KT   

lmao I won a Twitch official stream giveaway something like 2 years ago and never received my shirt.

I even e-mailed them twice on the address they gave me on Twitch Whisper but never heard of them since then...

With the attention Aion is getting these days I would fear getting a Mortred t-shirt from NCSoft  (Anyone from old IS days will get the reference and the joke)

Aly-DN   
9 hours ago, Euphoria-DN said:

With the attention Aion is getting these days I would fear getting a Mortred t-shirt from NCSoft  (Anyone from old IS days will get the reference and the joke)

YUCKY!

giphy.gif

Nyali-DN   
On 21.12.2019 at 3:09 PM, Kubei-DN said:

Sweet reminder that nobody got their T-shirts from the 6.0 launch back in the day.

I got mine after a couple months after the giveaway. I had to PM them and make sure they will get send out! X3

I never got mine from 6.0, so I never even bothered with it this time. I just feel it's better to NOT be disappointed, lol.

Best of luck to y'all who try tho.