TheStorm-KT

2 versions of the same daev skill at the same time ?

Can someone please explain to me how does this guy have both daevanion skills of the same cannon skill available ?

He can use the 15m fan-shaped radius AND the 3x repeatable version at the same time.....

How ?

For a 100% accurate answer you will need someone to log in to their KR account and answer this but my assumption is one was removed from being a daeva skill and no longer shares CD...Or they are now allowing you to unlock extra skills at the same time.

Capa-KT   

It's an odian skill. I'd link to a page explaining them but Powerbook has been down for days, so you can watch this video of a guy reading Powerbook instead.

(13:09) Odians have different CD from non-odian skills.

Some people have the annoying habit of not changing their title when their server gets updated, but that video that you linked in your post is 7.5 (which we don't get for a while) content, not 7.2 (which we'll get soon).

Ryzin-DN   

You can also see this sorc use boon of iron clad twice within 30 secs or so of each other in the first fight. They have a small icon in the corner of the buff to show its an odian skill.

Lapis-DN   

Odian Skills are game-breaking because some classes got OP stuff while others got lackluster skills.
But we're talking about a dead game that is desperately trying to sink money from whatever plays this game at this point

47 minutes ago, Lapis-DN said:

Odian Skills are game-breaking because some classes got OP stuff while others got lackluster skills.
But we're talking about a dead game that is desperately trying to sink money from whatever plays this game at this point

Idk exactly what the gladiator Odian ones are but they looked like garbage. I could be wrong. At least Glads/temps got a big buff last week