Jump to content
Forums

2 versions of the same daev skill at the same time ?


Recommended Posts

It's an odian skill. I'd link to a page explaining them but Powerbook has been down for days, so you can watch this video of a guy reading Powerbook instead.

(13:09) Odians have different CD from non-odian skills.

Some people have the annoying habit of not changing their title when their server gets updated, but that video that you linked in your post is 7.5 (which we don't get for a while) content, not 7.2 (which we'll get soon).

Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, Lapis-DN said:

Odian Skills are game-breaking because some classes got OP stuff while others got lackluster skills.
But we're talking about a dead game that is desperately trying to sink money from whatever plays this game at this point

 

Idk exactly what the gladiator Odian ones are but they looked like garbage. I could be wrong. At least Glads/temps got a big buff last week

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 4 months later...
16 hours ago, KongOfDong-DN said:

Where can we see a list of these odian skills?  i checked out powerbook and can't find a decently translated page of them.

We only get info when GF/NA implement a patch, nobody knows Korean and English at the same time to make a translate of the korean patch notes, it was never done before.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Mysticalas-KT said:

We only get info when GF/NA implement a patch, nobody knows Korean and English at the same time to make a translate of the korean patch notes, it was never done before.

https://aionpowerbook.com/powerbook/Update_History

That has not only 7.5, but also 7.7 patch notes translated so I'm not sure what you're trying to say.  I didn't see the odian skills translated or any other lists and wondered if I might be overlooking it.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, KongOfDong-DN said:

https://aionpowerbook.com/powerbook/Update_History

That has not only 7.5, but also 7.7 patch notes translated so I'm not sure what you're trying to say.  I didn't see the odian skills translated or any other lists and wondered if I might be overlooking it.

I think he means that this "지하 균열 and 지하 틈새 can be used by characters level 80 or higher", isn't really a translation, the question is what is 지하 균열 and 지하 틈새. The majority of the article doesn't even say much when the key words are all in korean.

Edited by Arhangelos-KT
Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Mysticalas-KT said:

We only get info when GF/NA implement a patch, nobody knows Korean and English at the same time to make a translate of the korean patch notes, it was never done before.

you simply don't know where to find it because Kelekelio is translating korean patch notes on Aion Powerbook to english like for years.

17 hours ago, KongOfDong-DN said:

https://aionpowerbook.com/powerbook/Update_History

That has not only 7.5, but also 7.7 patch notes translated so I'm not sure what you're trying to say.  I didn't see the odian skills translated or any other lists and wondered if I might be overlooking it.

 

14 hours ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

I think he means that this "지하 균열 and 지하 틈새 can be used by characters level 80 or higher", isn't really a translation, the question is what is 지하 균열 and 지하 틈새. The majority of the article doesn't even say much when the key words are all in korean.

https://aionpowerbook.com/powerbook/Odian

 

you can find all Odians here.

You have to check one by one but the odians for your class will be somewhat grouped in this list. You can also search (control+F) typing your class name in korean

Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, Lapis-DN said:

you simply don't know where to find it because Kelekelio is translating korean patch notes on Aion Powerbook to english like for years.

 

https://aionpowerbook.com/powerbook/Odian

 

you can find all Odians here.

You have to check one by one but the odians for your class will be somewhat grouped in this list. You can also search (control+F) typing your class name in korean

But the important word here is "translation". The link you gave us is 100% korean except for three words: "odian, level 80, brokerable", everything else is like a copy paste from a korean site.
I know that translating Korean to English might not be that accurate for Aion because we get regional names (like Painter -> Vandal) but a translation of items to English words would have done it better than just having Korean letters nobody understand here.

This is what I see in the link you gave me, and unless I did something wrong, it is all in korean, hence not a translation.

aQwdpuV.jpg

Edited by Arhangelos-KT
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...