january 3rd

Iamloveshaft-KT

I mean

unknown.png

unknown.png

Did not even need to scroll down for this information. If you want information from the dev's look at the dev tracker first. That was less than 1 month ago. What more information do you need? That covers legitimately everything you need to know aside from what you are actually receiving.

Is there some running joke going on that i am missing here or what?

you lost me bud.how does me wanting the dev team to communicate with the community make me entitled or show a lack of manners? and i never said i was owed anything in my post at any point, i was wondering if there was going to be an update aside from the one we received last month about the instance opening up.and im also pretty sure that nothing has at any point been offered to me at all. STAYSALTY  tho my guy

They didn't say they would be back on the 1st. In fact that makes no sense since most offices are closed on the 1st. I think what you meant was -after- the 1st. And yes. That would be now. Though there are many businesses that aren't back until the 6th, which is probably the case here. The first I think we are possibly able to hear something would be the 6th. Keeping in mind that Aion is on the -bottom- of everyone's TO DO list, I doubt we will hear anything on the 6th. Anything that needs attention in any of the other NCSoft titles will need to be taken care of before anyone looks to us.

Sad but true.

I don't think there is a single Aion player that is an apologist for the way Aion is being treated here. I think it's more that everyone is just tired. Screaming and yelling doesn't change anything. Calling for a boycott or even boycotting the BCM doesn't work, as that just reinforces NCWest's belief that Aion is a poop game that deserves no attention. There isn't anything at all that any of us can do that will convince NCWest to pay attention to us or fix any of the multitude of issues that we have been playing under for months and months. I mean.. we are still receiving crafting mats from the old crafting system with our Prestige Packs.. something we pay real money for! (CLICK) Literally the work of moments to update these systems and here we are 4 1/2 months later and nothing has been done.

Being salty isn't going to help. We will find out information when they get around to it. Healing has shown you how to check. That's all any of us can do.

14 hours ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

Yes we all went from being shocked at the fact EC was closed for so long, all the way to no longer caring about it. We forgot what EC is like and we accepted the fact that other regions might go to Aion 8.0 before we go to Aion 7.2

You probably meant that as sarcasm, but I actually agree in reality. I believe we all did go from being shocked to just accepting that we will get what we get in semi-working form when we get it and we won't know that any of it is coming until a day or so before it lands. 

5 hours ago, Aly-DN said:

You probably meant that as sarcasm, but I actually agree in reality. I believe we all did go from being shocked to just accepting that we will get what we get in semi-working form when we get it and we won't know that any of it is coming until a day or so before it lands. 

Yes kind of like truth through a joke.

Because we are all at the state of "whatever happens, happens" literally. Even if they keep EC closed for another 6 months, we will simply accept it, and if anyone mentions EC now, people will be slightly mad at the person, not at the fact EC is closed or that we still don't have 7.2 that apparently solves EC problem, because we accepted the situation and we accepted the fact that complaining about it will have no effect. It is the same reason why people don't even bother asking why the hell we still don't have 7.2.

EC will be back when we get 7.2, and we will get 7.2 when NCWest decides to deal with it, no matter how much we ask for it or not or whether we complain or not.

Archived