Weekly Server Maintenance - January 8, 2020

Cyan

• Aion Team

There will be a scheduled maintenance Wednesday, January 8, 2020 from 6:00 a.m. CST / 13:00 CET. The game servers will be unavailable for approximately 2 hours.

Changes

• Routine website and server maintenance
  • The Frozen Magic event will end. 
  • Icerunerk's Winter Sculpting event will begin. You can find full details here
  • The "cannot be discarded" restriction from some mounts will be removed.
  • An unused tab from the Prestige Vending Machine merchant will be removed.
  • Some text and localization issues will be fixed.

Be sure to follow @AionOps for server updates.

Maintenance Images of the Week

psIVe0KbmrcCzdO23A7m3CeHpL_z3oYwzJZ1b9w7 o81guxjcob841.jpg mdooqwr2j7941.jpg

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Aion Team

As for EC, we don't have a fix coming out this week as we're still waiting for the development team to finish the adjustments needed. As I said before we're looking to send out missing rewards for everyone that's been unable to participate in EC, but we're still finalizing details. 

2 minutes ago, Cyan said:

As for EC, we don't have a fix coming out this week as we're still waiting for the development team to finish the adjustments needed. As I said before we're looking to send out missing rewards for everyone that's been unable to participate in EC, but we're still finalizing details. 

Will the compensation be what you normally get from EC or will it be other things as well?

Also, what is the function of the exp extractors and cookies from event?

@CyanImagine lie to ur players base ( 50 people ) that you dont have a fix for EC this week , we are not stupid like you think! We all know EC is part of 7.2 and you only fixing it for the next patch... You guys just dont want do double work fixing it for 7.0 , when its gona need to be done in 7.2 too.ZQNsiyS.jpg

1 minute ago, Shokhan-DN said:

European AION is at 7.2 since 30.10.2019 and we are stuck in the limbo of 7.0 kkkkkkk!

You sure you have enough k's there? Maybe another couple? And what's with the only one exclamation point? 

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, Cyan said:

There will be a scheduled maintenance Wednesday, January 8, 2020 from 6:00 a.m. CST / 13:00 CET. The game servers will be unavailable for approximately 2 hours.

Changes

• Routine website and server maintenance
  • The Frozen Magic event will end. 
  • Icerunerk's Winter Sculpting event will begin. You can find full details here
  • The "cannot be discarded" restriction from some mounts will be removed.
  • An unused tab from the Prestige Vending Machine merchant will be removed.
  • Some text and localization issues will be fixed.

Be sure to follow @AionOps for server updates.

Maintenance Images of the Week

psIVe0KbmrcCzdO23A7m3CeHpL_z3oYwzJZ1b9w7 o81guxjcob841.jpg mdooqwr2j7941.jpg

When are transfers going to be open again?

What is the Daevanion Mark of Knowledge?

Just now, TheSecretCowLeve-KT said:

In 7.2, the following Genesis Crystal items only be purchased 5 times per week:

• Ancient PvE Enchantment Stone Chest
  • Ancient PvP Enchantment Stone Chest

And what will we do with the rest of genesis crystals? Delete them or something?

18 minutes ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

What is the Daevanion Mark of Knowledge?

For crafting Daevanion Skill Box. Normally using AP you can only purchase it 6 times per week.

18 minutes ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

And what will we do with the rest of genesis crystals? Delete them or something?

Spend all of your Genesis Crystals on ancient enchantment stones before 7.2 deployment of NA. Otherwise when the purchase limit have been used up, they can still be used for buying gear to extract for Fighting Spirit Fragments

1 hour ago, TheSecretCowLeve-KT said:

For crafting Daevanion Skill Box. Normally using AP you can only purchase it 6 times per week.

Spend all of your Genesis Crystals on ancient enchantment stones before 7.2 deployment of NA. Otherwise when the purchase limit have been used up, they can still be used for buying gear to extract for Fighting Spirit Fragments

Ah yes, that item I get it every week. And yes I used all my genesis crystals for pvp enchant stones. I have like 400 legendary ones crafted from ancient with bobonerk coins.

It doesn't worth wasting genesis crystals for spirit fragments, especially now that we have a ton more from the events. But anyway whatever genesis I get I'll make sure to use it before we ever get 7.2 here, I mean they slack it so much that at least we get to use more genesis now.

Also:

3 hours ago, Cyan said:

1*9WFyUxRpAJHOT-0fjKMuWg.jpeg

...you don't have any fix man, you will wait for it to get auto fixed when we get 7.2. So the conversation now is when are we getting 7.2?

52 minutes ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

Ah yes, that item I get it every week. And yes I used all my genesis crystals for pvp enchant stones. I have like 400 legendary ones crafted from ancient with bobonerk coins.

It doesn't worth wasting genesis crystals for spirit fragments, especially now that we have a ton more from the events. But anyway whatever genesis I get I'll make sure to use it before we ever get 7.2 here, I mean they slack it so much that at least we get to use more genesis now.

also as far i know PVE instances won't drop legendary pve stones anymore lol and some instances like stella nm won't drop 100% ulti gear like right now , 7.2 isn't a good patch but we need new content....so

23 minutes ago, Zombiex-DN said:

also as far i know PVE instances won't drop legendary pve stones anymore lol and some instances like stella nm won't drop 100% ulti gear like right now , 7.2 isn't a good patch but we need new content....so

https://forum.aion.gameforge.com/forum/thread/5065-7-2-nerf-on-pve-kinah-income-enchantment-stones/

https://forum.aion.gameforge.com/forum/thread/5059-the-new-7-2-reward-structure/

9 hours ago, Cyan said:

Are you going keep telling us this every week so you can excuse the ''staff''. I dont know how complex is the EC problem but taking this long is unacceptable if this was for B&S, you guys would fix something like this in  1 or 2 weeks at most probably.....  I see that 7.2 comes with the fix. You guys should focus on getting the patch up faster since we probably the only region left thats still stuck in 7.0 ,months behind......

4 hours ago, Zombiex-DN said:

Also the amount of genesis enchantment stone bundles you can get is no longer unlimited, only 5 bundles a week. More reasons for people to qq with horrible enchanting rng... Several nerfs coming in 7.2 but I agree that  we do need a new patch to be released soon... The only thing that I can thing right now thats good  7.2 is cross server .

Archived