Weekly Server Maintenance - January 8, 2020

Cyan

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
22 hours ago, Cyan said:

As for EC, we don't have a fix coming out this week as we're still waiting for the development team to finish the adjustments needed. As I said before we're looking to send out missing rewards for everyone that's been unable to participate in EC, but we're still finalizing details. 

yep and next week, month, and qtr we'll still be finalizing details lol 

Question:  Are you embarrassed?  Would you be embarrassed to use NCSoft on your resume the day you decide to leave?  

I can see it now >> Applies to new position in gaming industry >>  Your resume says CM for (or anything NC related) NCSoft's Aion…..

their response....

"Oh yes we know what happens there...."  & lol....  

13 hours ago, Zeyra-KT said:

we can always hope they hear our complains and change it? :3

Yes next Tuesday when they come to forums to post the maintenance notes they may see this so hang on there!.

Also so you added event quests to lugbug and when our 2 allies killed the boss that spawns at 9 server time only the single highest dps of the the league received credit even tho this boss has a shit ton of HP. This event is as broken as they come from being littered with rewards like 1 spirit fragment and 1 stellium coin to the hammer drops not being 100%  in dungeons and only one player gets one out of the whole group to the lugbug credit joke. And all the small mobs only spawn by altars and not all over the map?

Oh well guess can take these next 2 weeks off from worrying about needing to participate in this event.

Does NC Korea have NC West by the balls this much that they are not allowed to talk to the community at all or try and quell any of the many fires going on at any point.I know back in the day this was an issue when the game first game out that they couldnt say or do anything without Koreas approval. Or do they just genuinely not care about the game or playerbase enough to grace us with a response to the many questions that have been being asked over the last couple of months.I know NC has a track record of being absolutely garbage at interacting with their community but it seems kind of ridiculous at this point considering that you can see that Cyan visited the forums 6 hours ago.

18 hours ago, Zeyra-KT said:

Hi:

Sadly, the Hammer in the PvE instances is to roll, so set roll - normal (-.-)

Event tab is showing different timers for each toon, @Cyan are you sure is "per account"?

No, not "per account." It says "Staying logged in for 30 minutes will grant one hammer, with up to 6 earned per account per day." It looks like each of the standard maximum of 8 characters per account can spend 3 hours AFK getting hammers. So you can spend 24 hours per day getting hammers.

7 hours ago, 1s337ED2-KT said:

Does NC Korea have NC West by the balls this much that they are not allowed to talk to the community at all or try and quell any of the many fires going on at any point.I know back in the day this was an issue when the game first game out that they couldnt say or do anything without Koreas approval. Or do they just genuinely not care about the game or playerbase enough to grace us with a response to the many questions that have been being asked over the last couple of months.I know NC has a track record of being absolutely garbage at interacting with their community but it seems kind of ridiculous at this point considering that you can see that Cyan visited the forums 6 hours ago.

NCSoft Korea doesn't keep our Community Managers from talking to us. That comes from NCWest. Unfortunately when it comes to things that need coding in the client, NCWest is at the mercy of Korea. (i.e. a fix for EC) It probably isn't wise for the CMs to tell us that Korea is ignoring their requests for changes, if that's what is going on. It would absolutely not be wise for the CMs to tell us that NCWest doesn't give a poop about Aion so no one in their offices is doing anything to support Aion, if that is what is going on. It's one or the other or a combination of the two.

So you can see why Cyan would only pop into the forums once a week to post the maint message. First, he has no information for us. Second, he isn't going to tell us why he has no information.

37 minutes ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

Where is this item from? Is it from the reward list? And what was it supposed to do, just lower your XP?

Yes, it is. And that's what I hear. It takes your xp and gives nothing in return.

5 hours ago, Aly-DN said:

Yes, it is. And that's what I hear. It takes your xp and gives nothing in return.

Lol why would anyone want that? I know people in 7,2 complain that XP is not enough on lvl 80 to do morphs for enchants, they also said they need XP to "roll" on something I couldn't understand what.

Bobonerk Gems will be a tough thing to do in 7.2

Can we talk about the January store update for like 30s
The Raid Survival Package is a joke but let's move on to actually relevant things;

A bunch of people suggested winter-themed skins that they were willing to spend on, meanwhile you conclude that it's better to put skins that have trouble selling over 50M on brokers (that means they're not wanted btw), literally what in the nyerk

The dungeon entry scroll bundle ? We can get it in-game for 80luna = 80ncoin. Just... why ?

Honestly with the rest of the lineup, I'm surprised you successfully found the Flawless Manastone Supplement Selection Box in the database, don't forget to actually ninja patch it into the game before January 29th yeah ?

is the Big Snowman bug?? because i went friday and saturday at 9:00 pm to outpost of victory and it didnt spawn, i also went to check to lakrum positions and no big snowman, I understand it will spawn on each location, but i just saw the big snowman the wednesday....

Lugbug has some special missions for Daevas, which require killing Bitterbristle the Flurryious. Who is Bittlebristle the Flurryious, you may be wondering? Well he’s a rather large and formidable boss that spawns each day at 9:00 p.m. server time at each of these locations:

Outpost of Victory

Outpost of Prosperity

Stellusia

Shaded Pine Forest

Endorim Temple.

So  you telling me that ( @Cyan ) there is a lugbug quest for the event. Since I paid to transfer to KT I have not had a working lugbug. hmmm seems a little messed up to me but I have come to expect significantly less from this team. I guess the lugbug issue will get thrown under the pile with the EC fail fixes. LOLOLOOLOLOL please just nuke this game already!!!

1 hour ago, SneakAttack-DN said:

So  you telling me that ( @Cyan ) there is a lugbug quest for the event. Since I paid to transfer to KT I have not had a working lugbug. hmmm seems a little messed up to me but I have come to expect significantly less from this team. I guess the lugbug issue will get thrown under the pile with the EC fail fixes. LOLOLOOLOLOL please just nuke this game already!!!

Don't worry because only one person, the top dps, will even get credit. Not to mention you need to kill two large snowmen to finish the daily task which is also not gonna happen. Also in group instances the hammer only drops for one out of the group and not the whole group so 1st to loot is the only one gonna get the eventual one fighting spirit fragment or one stellin coin from turning hammers in. Nice to see NCSOFT complete lack of response to these issues already. Maybe on Tuesday we can catch Cyan's attention as he posts the maintenance details.

Sad thing is there is a community however dwindled it may be that are openly willing to find this game even in the crap state it is in. I'm past dreaming of a better day for this game my gameplay lately has been on the forums watching the snowball gather size and speed as it rolls down hill

On 1/12/2020 at 2:45 AM, Kosiita-KT said:

is the Big Snowman bug?? because i went friday and saturday at 9:00 pm to outpost of victory and it didnt spawn, i also went to check to lakrum positions and no big snowman, I understand it will spawn on each location, but i just saw the big snowman the wednesday....

Yes, it is broken. I had posted about it here:

Archived