ILoveChi-EK

Event is GG suggestion

So, as we all know or basically anyone that doesn't know about the ice sculpture event everything in non tradeable or account warehouse tradeable, i have a suggestion that the bundles that we get from this event should at least be account warehouse tradeable. Nothing has to be brokerable but i would not want to open a bundle on an alt and get let's say ultimate etium, when i have a main i can use it for stones and etc everything we get is not transferrable at all this means we would get useless junk on alts when we need them for our mains instead i think this should be the change simple easy everyone will be happy.

Another thing i have noticed that a friend has told me that the hammers that drop form the boss drops are only for the person who loot it first this is another issue and im sure alot are already gonna complain about this so if anything do a few changes to this event please and thank you.

10 minutes ago, ILoveAnimeNyaaa-KT said:

the hammers that drop form the boss drops are only for the person who loot it first

Oh my goddddd NCsoft please how many times does this have to happen in events before you guys start making it group-loot at the start of the event and not days later after we've all complained.

Thankfully this is an event I won't bother with for all the reasons. I made a ton of money with the snowballs and I need some rest. But that loot thing is ridiculous :D

Chibi-DN   

Event rng is rubbish for me, so not gona bother farming this time. Opened close to 50 boxes and not one ult stone/manastone daeva essence ancient transformation scroll. Also 5 genesis crystal and like one frag with some pos cookie nty not worth the energy and time.. only thing i look foward to is the cute outfit box that drops from the event boss 

Too add salt to the wound lol when we killed the giant boss snowman that spawns at 9 server only one person in ally/league got lugbug credit and that was the one who did highest dps. This thing has a ton of HP and not to have league credit is really silly.

Posted (edited)
9 hours ago, Euphoria-DN said:

not to have league credit is really silly.

This 10000000%.

Also, the daily quest (for the person who does highest dps loooool) is a 2-time kill. There are only 5 of these bosses that spawn. They are accessible to ALL players on BOTH factions. How on earth is one person supposed to get kill credit on TWO of them in order to complete the daily quest? Impossible.

Edited by Vantheria-DN

Aly-DN   
9 hours ago, Euphoria-DN said:

Too add salt to the wound lol when we killed the giant boss snowman that spawns at 9 server only one person in ally/league got lugbug credit and that was the one who did highest dps. This thing has a ton of HP and not to have league credit is really silly.

That's retarded, but not unexpected.

15 hours ago, Chibi-DN said:

Event rng is rubbish for me, so not gona bother farming this time. Opened close to 50 boxes and not one ult stone/manastone daeva essence ancient transformation scroll. Also 5 genesis crystal and like one frag with some pos cookie nty not worth the energy and time.. only thing i look foward to is the cute outfit box that drops from the event boss 

How did you manage to collect all these boxes so fast? Are they on BCM?

2 hours ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

How did you manage to collect all these boxes so fast? Are they on BCM?

u can farm ice hammers killing event mobs near to every altar xD

they spawn every 10 min so ez

Where is this event npc Icerunerk with statues? Didn't find this info in the description. Haven't seen him in Pandemonium and Lakrum.

I checked Damaha and didn't find Icerunerk. I didn't find an obelisk in Damaha either, how are we supposed to play in this region? Where to bind, only kisk? Why so stupid uncomfortable? Then, every time after Luna the game carries every toon to the obelisk they are bound to, so I can't even keep my toons standing in Demaha. Getting toons to obelisks after Luna instances started a few months ago and I found it uncomfortable,  especially uncomfortable it is now if there is no Obelisk in Damaha and we need to play there! Please stop carrying toons to obelisk everytime on exit from Luna, leave them where they were before!!!  Stupid, stupid thing!! :( 

When I'm in Demaha and ask /where obelisk it replies Vifrost Bridge in Pandemonium. What stupid reply! It's not even possible to teleport to Demaha from Pandemonium, only from Lakrum. When I type /where Icerunerk it replies Unable to find. On the picture on Aion website it looks like he is in Beluslan. But then, where do Elyos have him? There is no winter in Heiron, I used to be there.

Capa-KT   

You can bind to obelisk in Stellusia, take the flight transporter. You will also find Icerunerk there.

33 minutes ago, Capa-KT said:

You can bind to obelisk in Stellusia, take the flight transporter. You will also find Icerunerk there.

Oh, thanks! So far I I made the 1st campaign and some quests, tried a windstream in Demaha and didn't see anything like snow flurries, and all mobs are very hard (common grade 2) for my toons with Legendary jackets, weapons, necklaces, Lakrum wings+15... MUCH harder than any common mobs in Lakrum that can be killed in Archdaevic gear.  A year ago I did all campaigns on 2 toons in Archdaevic gear filled with flight time manastones without enchantment. Boring, there was no video cut scenes showing characters, at all! Does Demaha have any?

Edited by HelliosRed-KT
addition

2 hours ago, HelliosRed-KT said:

Oh, thanks! So far I I made the 1st campaign and some quests, tried a windstream in Demaha and didn't see anything like snow flurries, and all mobs are very hard (common grade 2) for my toons with Legendary jackets, weapons, necklaces, Lakrum wings+15... MUCH harder than any common mobs in Lakrum that can be killed in Archdaevic gear.  A year ago I did all campaigns on 2 toons in Archdaevic gear filled with flight time manastones without enchantment. Boring, there was no video cut scenes showing characters, at all! Does Demaha have any?

Looks like you decided to start Aion when the fun is over. Everything you say is kinda true, the game revolves around old players and returning players that kinda know what they are doing. Aion is not really that new-player friendly as you have missed every important event and timed items in BCM.